Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-31-2008, 05:01 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Post Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!


Quote:
If you're willing to fall for a childish religion, then prepare yourself to be offended.
If you have a problem with humility then i suggest you would have problem with many religions not just Christianity. In sense many religions are all about submitting ones will to a supreme being or power so not to submit would be ill discipline and ill will in any spiritual belief. The fact that you are not suppose to aspire to any special/hidden knowledge in christianity is sign of submission to God. As you seem to have this clear Gnostic bent which is coming through in your posts, it is clear why you think this way however alas i beg to differ.

Quote:
First of all, I don't focus on Eastern religions. (The esoteric versions of) Ancient Roman, ancient Greek and Asatru religions are also among my primary influences. I belong to the and don't limit myself to one particular religion. I can even appreciate traditions like Kabbalism and Sufi Islam to a degree, however I'm more drawn to Vedanta Hinduism or Asatru.
Thats eclectic of you however the fact remains these are all basically eastern religions whether from asia minor or asia major none are western traditions. I know you have stated Roman and Greek sources however you also stated the esoteric versions of these i assume must mean the qabalah which is babylonian/jewish origin therefore still eastern.

Quote:
was referring to science as a way to describe the universe. Technology is indeed often damaging to nature, but that's mostly because it is driven by capitalism. I'm both anti-capitalist and anti-communist.
Let me tell you something you are clearly unaware of. Without science there would be no capitalism and no communism infact there would be no ISMs at all. There would not even have been an industrial revolution and no technology thus no civilisation. So bascially this point cancels out the rest of your above simplistic statement!.

Quote:
I'm not interested in New Age mumbo jumbo
Ofcause you are you ve just shown several examples given most new age beliefs are eastern in origin.

__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 08-31-2008 at 06:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-01-2008, 07:24 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
If you have a problem with humility then i suggest you would have problem with many religions not just Christianity.
I don't have a problem with humility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
In sense many religions are all about submitting ones will to a supreme being or power so not to submit would be ill discipline and ill will in any spiritual belief.
Most religions do not know any supreme being. Their Gods are only meant to be interpreted in a symbolic way and used to express ideas to the masses unable to grasp the complexity of esoterism. This is true for eg. Buddhism, Hinduism and Asatru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
The fact that you are not suppose to aspire to any special/hidden knowledge in christianity is sign of submission to God.
Why submit to something that doesn't exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Thats eclectic of you however the fact remains these are all basically eastern religions whether from asia minor or asia major none are western traditions. I know you have stated Roman and Greek sources however you also stated the esoteric versions of these i assume must mean the qabalah which is babylonian/jewish origin therefore still eastern.
Roman, Greek, Egyptian and Hindu mythology differ only very little from Germanic Asatru, which is entirely European of nature. Some suspect that they all have a shared origin in an even older religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Let me tell you something you are clearly unaware of. Without science there would be no capitalism and no communism infact there would be no ISMs at all. There would not even have been an industrial revolution and no technology thus no civilisation. So bascially this point cancels out the rest of your above simplistic statement!.
????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Ofcause you are you ve just shown several examples given most new age beliefs are eastern in origin.
Like I said, I'm not interested in New Age....
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-02-2008, 06:32 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
I don't have a problem with humility.
You look full of yourself. The problem is those with most pride seem to fall the hardest enjoy eternity.

Quote:
Most religions do not know any supreme being. Their Gods are only meant to be interpreted in a symbolic way and used to express ideas to the masses unable to grasp the complexity of esoterism. This is true for eg. Buddhism, Hinduism and Asatru.
Once again you believe yourself to be superior to others you regard the vast exoteric majority as childish all hail you master. I suppose you are not as crafty as some pagans that actually call themselves christians or even Ministers and Priests,Preachers and try to destroy christianity from the inside out, so at least you admit it I will give you that!.
I will not try to defend mainstream christianity myself eg the Anglican or Catholic churches as both i see below contempt nor the just as contemptable Prosperity gospel so far as I care these either rotten or fabricated organisations can all die quick deaths it wouldnt harm christs message one iota either way. However christs message to humanity is much bigger than a few man made 21st century apostate doctrines formulated by psuedo pagans.
May interest you to know Nazis originated in Occult pagan ideas of the Thule Society another esoteric secret society whom obtained many of their ideas from Theosophies Madame Blatavatsky. So the occultists of all shades bear full responsibility for the Jewish holocaust, Freemasons and hippies and the new age movement all are to blame. Gnostic and eastern spirituality is nothing but a poison chalice.
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 09-03-2008 at 03:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-03-2008, 06:38 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
You look full of yourself. The problem is those with most pride seem to fall the hardest enjoy eternity.
There is nothing wrong with pride. Vanity is the problem, as well as unjust humility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Once again you believe yourself to be superior to others you regard the vast exoteric majority as childish all hail you master.
Obviously, logic is superior to dogmatic belief in a non-existing man high up in the sky. I am not saying I as an individual am superior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
I suppose you are not as crafty as some pagans that actually call themselves christians or even Ministers and Priests,Preachers and try to destroy christianity from the inside out, so at least you admit it I will give you that!
I'm not fighting Christians any more than a parent fights his children. Christians are not my enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
However christs message to humanity is much bigger than a few man made 21st century apostate doctrines formulated by psuedo pagans.
Christ's message is irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
May interest you to know Nazis originated in Occult pagan ideas of the Thule Society another esoteric secret society whom obtained many of their ideas from Theosophies Madame Blatavatsky.
Actually, the links between the NSDAP and the Thule society were marginal. It is true, however, that both were inspired by Germanic paganism. So what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
So the occultists of all shades bear full responsibility for the Jewish holocaust, Freemasons and hippies and the new age movement all are to blame.
There was no Jewish Holocaust. You should know that.

Freemasons and hippies do carry a large burden, though. You're right about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Gnostic and eastern spirituality is nothing but a poison chalice.
To Jews perhaps. To anyone but Jews, Judeo-Christianity is the poison chalice.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-03-2008, 02:37 PM
upisdown upisdown is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paden, OK
Posts: 2
Send a message via Yahoo to upisdown
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Christianity, as organized by Constantine, and the bible, as put forth by the Nicean Council under Constantine, is a religion for war mongering peoples. It is quite silly to say the least. Jesus is just another ancient spin on the dying-resurrecting Sun god.
__________________
Black is white...up is down...in is out...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upisdown View Post
Christianity, as organized by Constantine, and the bible, as put forth by the Nicean Council under Constantine, is a religion for war mongering peoples. It is quite silly to say the least. Jesus is just another ancient spin on the dying-resurrecting Sun god.
You just loved Zeitgeist, didn't you?!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-03-2008, 04:45 PM
upisdown upisdown is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paden, OK
Posts: 2
Send a message via Yahoo to upisdown
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
You just loved Zeitgeist, didn't you?!
Thanks man! You just enlightened me to a new movie! I must acquire this Zeitgeist at all costs. Wikipedia gives it a wonderful review.

As for Christianity, the bottom line is it is all about control. Control of the mind with fear. The fear of hell.woooooooo.

And of course any Tom, Dick, or Harry can pick up a book about ancient paganism, especially Egyptian and Babylonian, and find gods with all kinds of similarities to Jezeus.

Thanks again!
__________________
Black is white...up is down...in is out...
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-04-2008, 05:48 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Post Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with pride. Vanity is the problem, as well as unjust humility.
Pride = vanity there is no noticeable semantic difference.


Quote:
Obviously, logic is superior to dogmatic belief in a non-existing man high up in the sky. I am not saying I as an individual am superior.
I disagree a Humans logic "Logos" is not the same as the Christian God.
Gods logic would be incomprehendable to human logic although there are those like yourself and even some whom claim to be christians that think they understand Gods logic this is not possible. Most religion is an irrational force not a rational force it does not follow any pattern of Logic, Christianity simply requires faith.

Quote:
I'm not fighting Christians any more than a parent fights his children. Christians are not my enemy.
Fighting them or not you made some very generic statements which claim most orthodox christians are childish in your view which seems pretty derogatory to most id assume. However actually to my eyes its more compliment than an insult because being like child is exactly what Christ expected from his disciples. Personally i have no problem with a simple or childish religion which comes back to the humilty issue something you still seem to have an issue with.
Anyway given what I have stated so far I am not the biggest fan of established christianity either some may even see myself as anti christian however i also happen to realise most post modern christianity is merely a rotten charade of its former glory and whom is this due to, the occult infiltrators ofcause those inspired by pseudo pagan ideas like Freemasons etc whom have delibrately sought to destroy not just christianity however all major monothiest religions in favour of secular humanism a phase on the road to luciferian One world Government.
Quote:
There was no Jewish Holocaust. You should know that.
Dont presume you know my mind at all I am nothing like you. I am not a hater of Jews and never have been. It is very easy to gain the title of being anti semitic however just because one or two other posters here on cc label me one doesnt mean anything. In truth nothing could be more wrong I find your statements on this pretty sickening and insane.
I mean do you mean to tell me that all those incinerators and pictures of mass graves that most of us have all seen are just some elaborate fabrications such a attitude makes my stomach churn truly disgusting!.

One more point if you post on a conspiracy forum that means you must believe in global conspiracy so whom do you presume is behind this conspiracy in your eyes and what are they scheming to achieve your eyes.
If you are not even a christian what do you have to fear from it. Are you not part of the problem or do you think christians are gaining the upper hand in the western world which is highly unlikely. You see conspiracy forums are usually made for disgruntled conservatives eg christians traditionalists right wing reactionaries etc however you do not seem to fit any of these categories I am confused why not explain your fears and motivations.
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 09-05-2008 at 12:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-04-2008, 08:31 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Pride = vanity there is no noticeable semantic difference.
Vanity of conceit implies pride combined with a lack of real value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
I disagree a Humans logic "Logos" is not the same as the Christian God.
Gods logic would be incomprehendable to human logic although there are those like yourself and even some whom claim to be christians that think they understand Gods logic this is not possible.
Physics is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
Psychology is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
Sociology is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
Biology is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
History is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
etc.

Every aspect of "creation" can be explained by means of logics, although some aspects are extremely complex. There is no need at all for a divinity with "incomprehendable" logic to explain how the universe works. Leave "God" out of the equasion and the universe actually makes far more sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Most religion is an irrational force not a a rational force it does not follow any pattern of Logic, Christianity simply requires faith.
Judeo-Christian religion is an irrational force, which is why I reject it. Vedanta Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism and esoteric Asatru are entirely rational, which is why I embrace them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Fighting them or not you made some very generic statements which claim most orthodox christians are childish in your view which seems pretty derogatory to most id assume.
IMO it is childish to knowingly hold irrational views and not by bothered by that. That's just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Personally i have no problem with a simple or childish religion which comes back to the humilty issue something you still seem to have an issue with.
Like I said, I have no problem with humility nor with pride. I have a problem with vanity and injust humility. Basically, this means I have no problem with people knowing what they're worth and a problem with people thinking too much or too little of themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
i also happen to realise most post modern christianity is merely a rotten charade of its former glory and whom is this due to, the occult infiltrators ofcause those inspired by pseudo pagan ideas like Freemasons etc whom have delibrately sought to destroy not just christianity however all major monothiest religions in favour of secular humanism a phase on the road to luciferian One world Government.
I can't disagree here, although I'm convinced that Christianity itself was their first move and humanism is its logical consequence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
In truth nothing could be more wrong I find your statements on this pretty sickening and insane.
I mean do you mean to tell me that all those incinerators and pictures of mass graves that most of us have all seen are just some elaborate fabrications such a attitude makes my stomach churn truly disgusting!.
The German concentration camps existed and by the end of the war many thousands of people died in those camps from typhus and starvation due to lack of resources as a consequence of the chaos caused by Germany losing the war. The pictures you've seen of emaciated bodies are mostly pictures of typhus victims from Dachau and Bergen-Belsen... people who wouldn't have died if England and the US hadn't totally destroyed German infrastructure.

There were indeed crematoria in concentration camps. A camp like Auschwitz also had its own kitchens, its own marching band, its own museum, it's own prison, it's own chapel, it's own swimming pool, its own shops, etc. Such camps were very much like a small city and had many facilities one would also find in a small city. Homicidal gas chambers, however, are a mere fabrication of allied black-ops propaganda. No Jew was ever gassed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
One more point if you post on a conspiracy forum that means you must believe in global conspiracy so whom do you presume is behind this conspiracy in your eyes and are they scheming to achieve your eyes.
There is no group that can be isolated as leading the New World Order, however Jews and freemasons (gentiles with a Kabbalist/Talmudic doctrine) are dominant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
If you are not even a christian what do you have to fear from it.
Christianity is the root of humanism in the gentile world and itself the cause of most problems today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Are you not part of the problem or do you think christians are gaining the upper hand in the western world which is highly unlikely.
How am I part of the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
You see conspiracy forums are usually made for disgruntled conservatives eg christians traditionalists right wing reactionaries etc however you do not seem to fit any of these categories I am confused why not explain your fears and motivations.
From my perspective, Europe started to decline morally and spiritually from the moment it was converted to Christianity and it went downhill ever since. IMO, the Reformation, the Enlightenment, the French and American revolution, the Industrial Revolution and the social changes of the 1960's were all important steps in the moral and spiritual decline of Europe.... that started with Europe turning Christian. IMO, a healthy pagan outlook is essential for Eurasia to stop the current decline.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-05-2008, 01:01 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Exclamation Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Vanity of conceit implies pride combined with a lack of real value.
I would agree!

Quote:
Physics is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
Psychology is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
Sociology is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
Biology is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
History is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
etc.

Every aspect of "creation" can be explained by means of logics, although some aspects are extremely complex. There is no need at all for a divinity with "incomprehendable" logic to explain how the universe works. Leave "God" out of the equasion and the universe actually makes far more sense

Thats all very scientific and rational of you however man longs for more that just cold calllous and objectivist rationality man longs to feel for the metaphysical or spiritual in life otherwise besides the often frivolous love involved in temporal relationships (some of it very poor quality) what else can material life offer us!.This is the reason athiests never get anywhere because they deny this spiritual craving in man/humanity.
I while i realise you do follow a some path of spirituality i really think that it is some kind of watered down post mdern version of the real thing.
For example any of the things you have stated about Buddhism do not seem to match my understanding of Buddhism.You speak of synthesis of easten religions not just one which looks pretty New age to me infact it looks very theosophical i have read a fair amount about this movement so I know what I am talking about. Bottom line is whatever you believe is frivolous it has no foundations seems like some fad you are going through.

Quote:
Judeo-Christian religion is an irrational force, which is why I reject it. Vedanta Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism and esoteric Asatru are entirely rational, which is why I embrace them.
I dont see Buddhism or Hinduism as rational at all Buddhism is very much a religion of humilty and submssion it has several degrees involved in its ascending ascestic path. Yet you have just told me do not like simple and childish religions. Buddhism is about worshipping a supreme being buddha as supreme spiritual force and deity is this rational ?
In Hinduism they often worship Rats Cats, Cows etc.. all other kinds of beasts and make temples for them then worship at them and place incense sticks at them is this rational?
Infact is the Hindu caste system rational as it is all based on tradition and ascription for all following generations of the same family is this rational? As you should be able to see or others will see reading your posts you have many contradictions running through them this is not helping your course to be taken seriously. I am certainly find your hard to take seriously.


Quote:
There is no group that can be isolated as leading the New World Order, however Jews and freemasons (gentiles with a Kabbalist/Talmudic doctrine) are dominant.
Whether you realise it or not you actually think like a Freemason your mindset is very materialistic because you think like a complete dialecticist.
On the contrary I am coming from a differnt direction altogether I am not a rationalist if anything I thinking very metaphysically and irrationally or spiritually as some might say.
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 09-05-2008 at 08:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.