Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2008, 04:27 PM

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

"" Belonging to a secret society, where you take an oath on a bible, or whatever your holy book is, one should do their homework. ""

a while back, I seen a great dvd by barry smith

who was talking about masons. he gave a great definition which

testifies to my comment..." a mason is a person who joins an organization, that they know nothing about "

and to your comment about them taking an oath, you have mis-spoken. they SWEAR a BLOOD OATH on the bible, which Jesus said 3 times to never do. He said to "let your yes be yes and your no be no" and He only spoke of swearing....the blood oath is strictly satanic and should be known by all Christians, but obviously, like a lot of other things, is not.

I wonder who it was to introduce, "swearing" on the Bible, in court?...a mason?

Old 05-26-2008, 05:12 PM

The REAL PROBLEM isn't that most of the members don't have a clue, the REAL PROBLEM lies within the wealthy, powerful group of elitists, banksters and Zionists who control our world and have no concern whatsoever for the citizens whom they are suppose to serve, because they've been placed into power through fixed elections and promised Senate seats for life in return for favors, climbing up to the ladder to fortune, fame and power, sexually blackmailed and otherwise.

The "pawns" who take an oath on the Bible are a dime a dozen.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-30-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The REAL PROBLEM isn't that most of the members don't have a clue, the REAL PROBLEM lies within the wealthy, powerful group of elitists, banksters and Zionists who control our world and have no concern whatsoever for the citizens whom they are suppose to serve, because they've been placed into power through fixed elections and promised Senate seats for life in return for favors, climbing up to the ladder to fortune, fame and power, sexually blackmailed and otherwise.

The "pawns" who take an oath on the Bible are a time a dozen.

very true, I only mention it, because it is had for folks to grasp the concept of belonging to an organization such as this without having a clue as to what they are really about....and typically mason bashers get in trouble with decent masons by not understanding the deception involved...

so, if they at least have a heads up, they may avoid putting their foot in their mouth...:-)
Old 05-26-2008, 05:25 PM

I really could care less about Masons.

The root of the problem lies within the corrupt entity that controls the United State's of America and her people.

The secret government.

I don't care if they're Freemasons, Skull and Bones, etc.

They work for the same people.

The BANKSTERS; the Zionist Jews.

The fact of the matter is that our country is being BLEED dry by the EVIL DOERS; the people of this country are being left unemployed and their money is being siphoned from them at the gas pumps and neither Hilary, Obama or McCain for that matter when ushered into the White House will be able to do one thing about it.

They serve the same masters.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:59 AM

This is too funny. Did you "seen" them swear a blood oath on a table?

I can tell you for a fact, that Masons do not swear a blood oath on a table.

I'm really happy that I stumbled across this website. You are all so intelligent that you can't even read your posts and edit them before you save them. It's hard to believe that you people have higher than a 3rd grade education.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:55 AM

Quote:
I'm really happy that I stumbled across this website. You are all so intelligent that you can't even read your posts and edit them before you save them. It's hard to believe that you people have higher than a 3rd grade education
If the site is so moronic for you why are you visiting and posting thus wasting your superior precise time.
In answer to the thread question Freemasons in my well considered view are nothing but psuedo and inverted Gnostics whom rather than trying to just find God within themselves like most Gnostics go one step further and try create an artificial heaven on earth according to the dictates of mans intellect and rationality which they presume to begin and end with mans EGO thinking themselves better than God thus Christ they seek to be their own Gods and usher in the fake messiah known better as lucifer or the light bringer. conclusion they will surely fail and a lake of molten fire awaits there failure.There we go all dicatated in my own words.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:17 PM
KYCH

Some of this sounds like dissent from a bitter member who joined for the wrong reasons. If any member has committed a crime they should be punished and no true Mason would help a Brother cover up a crime. Just because the men hang out and committed crimes does not mean the entire organization follows their ideals. You don't cut down a tree because a branch has some bad apples, not when that tree has yielded so many good apples.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Some of this sounds like dissent from a bitter member who joined for the wrong reasons. If any member has committed a crime they should be punished and no true Mason would help a Brother cover up a crime.
Which is most ex masons and hell there alot of them that fit that description even in my family!. Heres a question would you cover up a crime for a brother plus commit perjury because he was a fellow mason. A straight answer would be appreciated so that doesnt mean making rings around the question thankyou sir demon puppet.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:34 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Heres a question would you cover up a crime for a brother plus commit perjury because he was a fellow mason.
I would not cover up a crime nor commit perjury. I would tell the truth even if it would put a brother in jail. Is that a straight enough answer, Oh Blind One.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I would not cover up a crime nor commit perjury. I would tell the truth even if it would put a brother in jail.

Would you allow a brother to cover up a crime and commit perjury for you?