Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2005, 04:29 AM

Default Re: If Communism is the plan, why was it opposed by the US during the cold war?

First of all, I apologize for being totally off-topic. But these things seem to crop up all over the place and they need to be addressed. I know a lot of people on this forum don't want to discuss religious matters, especially when a lot of the time someone is trying to force their conviction onto them.
But I think that an intrinsic part of fighting and understanding the NWO is the understanding in mind and heart religion, faith, spirituality on the one hand, and evil on the other hand.

After all, there is a reason these subjects come up every once in a while when discussing conspiracy.

So, back to the discussion!

Quote:
Ahmad wrote:

The problem that we most fail to see is that there is a different species that is conspiring against us. Satan wants to enslave the human being, what do you think he would do if this human being refused to cooperate? "if you can't enslave him, kill him" that's Satan's motto.

Another thing that surprises me is that the conspiracy theory focus on the NWO, while this NWO is no different than the nation states.

Does anybody in the nation states have any choice but to follow the rulers' religion? where is the community rule? voting for a representative and then letting him choose for us is a satanic idea that we all bought.

Submission is the only religion in the world that encourages self-rule, meaning that the people in charge cannot make any decision except after due consultation with the people who chose them.

And the prophecy in the scriptures says that this religion (the only legitimate one) is going to dominate the whole world, God willing very soon.

[9:33] He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.

I basically agree.
I have a few buts though. ;-)

You seem to suggest that the nation states are the same as the NWO. You seem to judge nation states based on the way they look today, as opposed to the way they looked and were organized when they worked very well as a system to organize society. Like I said elsewhere; (a long time ago now, it seems) that we should not fall in the trap of judging religion by today's standards, likewise we should not judge the concept of nation states by today's standards. After all, give me ONE example of a nation state which enjoys true, genuine sovereignity.

In the bigger scope one could of course argue that nation states came into existence as a manifastation of a spiritual flaw, due to the inevitable degeneration of creation, from The Golden Age down to the present Iron Age or Kali Yuga.

I totally agree with you in dismissing the idea of voting for a representative. I've posted several articles and written myself on this topic.

I have to say that your idea of Submission being the only legitimate religion, and it's future domination of the world sounds to me worryingly close to a New World Religion. (I know you don't mean it that way but it sounds like it!;-)) UNLESS, you mean that there is a transcendental unity between different religions and that "dominance" then would be a "dominance" (I would rather use "unity") IN SPIRIT and in ATTITUDE and NOT in a worldly, temporal sense, i.e. NOT a dominance of an exoteric nature.

"The ways to God are as many as the breaths of human beings."

Meaning the different religions are the different manifestations of the Ways to God, as given to Man by God according to the differences in temperament, mentality, geography and spiritual faculty of all peoples of the world. On an esoteric level <a href="http://www.integralscience.org/unity.html">they all say the same</a>; their goal is the same - even though on the surface; on an EXOTERIC level, they seem to say different things. This is because they have all manifested from the same source: God.

To clarify my point let me quote from an interview with <a href="http://www.frithjof-schuon.com/interview.htm">Frithjof Schuon</a>:

Quote:
Question : You have written more than twenty books on religion and spirituality. Your first book has the title The Transcendent Unity of Religions. May I ask you how one should understand this unity?

Frithjof Schuon: Our starting point is the acknowledgment of the fact that there are diverse religions which exclude each other. This could mean that one religion is right and that all the others are false; it could mean also that all are false. In reality, it means that all are right, not in their dogmatic exclusivism, but in their unanimous inner signification, which coincides with pure metaphysics, or in other terms, with the philosophia perennis.