Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2008, 12:57 AM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Watch until the end where Springsteen squeezes the water from a wet sponge into his crotch.

This is one of the weirdest performances EVER and the song is about as thrilling as walking across glass with barefeet!

YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - You can look (but you better not touch)#

Old 08-30-2008, 02:11 PM

The motel rooms!!

Being intercepted by the perpetrators; tricked; drugged; altered and raped by several men during one incident as I was not partaking in any of this of my own free well.

As I said, "dead fish" while in the cult and otherwise.

The only way not to allow BETA programming to be my core personality.

This, after I was rescued from the cult, on my way to recovering from the torture, etc.

Pictures?!?

Do they think this is BLACKMAIL to silence me?

Never!

They are responsible for these crimes against my mind, body and soul.

My protectors are aware.

Last edited by Operative : 08-30-2008 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:51 PM

Are you waiting for an engraved invitation?

JUST DO IT!

I have reconciled and made peace with my past.

The time is NOW!

Last edited by Operative : 08-30-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:26 PM

Not yet?

You've got to be kidding.

Right?

As we agreed, I'll let YOU know when I'm ready and I'm telling you that I'm ready NOW!

The past is over!

It's time for him to be Livin' in the Future.
Old 08-30-2008, 10:42 PM

From Gina's blog:

Excuse me, Sanctified4One, but you must not understand the lyrics to Springsteen's PEDOPHILE song, "I'm on Fire."

You say:

It's like someone took a knife baby edgy and dull and cut a six in valley through the middle of my soul.

Is your daddy home... did he go away and leave you all alone?? I gotta bad desire?? Only you... can cool my desire??
I'M ON FIRE??"

So if he was on fire... why did he go away and leave her all alone??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you get it?

Obviously not.

Either that or you have a sick mind insinuating that the little girl's father shouldn't have left her all alone if he was on fire for her.

Sounds like you approve of incest.

The song doesn't infer that the little girl's daddy was on fire and he left her all alone.

It infers that Springsteen is on fire for the little girl who was left all alone by her DADDY!

Last edited by Operative : 08-30-2008 at 10:52 PM.
Old 08-30-2008, 10:57 PM

You are a very SICK person, Sanctified4One.

You write the following regarding Springsteen's PEDOPHILE song, "I'm on Fire."

I think that the only thing that redeems "Daddy" is that he comes home... with a bad desire. But there is a problem... while he was a way she met someone. "Is he good to you? Can he do to you the things that I do?" Which makes me wonder if the things that he did to her were actually as good as what he thought?? I wonder about his ego. Which leaves the unanswered question: Will she cool his desire or will she let him suffer and continue his ride on that Downbound Train.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Daddy is redeemed when he comes home with a bad desire for his daughter?????

Huh?

This is sin, you freak not redemption.

Get your head checked out, lady.

While Daddy was away, the little girl met another pedophile, you say!

The song asks if the little girl's Daddy can do the things to her that the pedophile Springsteen can do?

They're both pedophiles.

You want to know if the little girl will cool Springsteen's desire or let him suffer!?!

Yeah, hopefully the little girls all COOL Springsteen's desire so the PEDOPHILE doesn't suffer.

Man, you are one sick puppy!

Springsteen has corrupted you.

Last edited by Operative : 08-30-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:55 PM

Three fragmented memories of where WE met at motels/hotels after I was 18.

One may have been an apartment in South Miami, Florida.

No pictures.

No rape by three men.

Disinformation.

Raped by HIM.

Left alone.

Waking up.

Not knowing where I was or how I arrived there.

Same with the other two scenarios.

One in Hollywood, Florida.

One in Grassy Key, Florida.

You can take that to the bank.

As I said.

Drugged, altered, amnesia, hypnosis.

Just as if I was still a victim.

The purpose was so that my core could not come front and center, but a personality which is not who I am would take over in the hope that I would destroy my life and/or engage in activities that could be used against me in the future for discrediting purposes.

Since this didn't happen, subsequent contact had to be made and the RAPE/picture disinformation planted.

The RAPE information speaks to another incident regarding my father of which I have not yet written.

This is how they BLACKMAIL and keep their politicians under their wings.

PICTURES, pictures, pictures.

The disinformation about three men in the room was so that I wouldn't remember it was him and believe that I partook in being gang banged of my own free will by men I had never met before while pictures were being taken.

Double vision from being drugged could have caused me to think there were three men.

After I was tortured and no longer a slave, I began to fight my way back into my core and reality; trying to heal, so that I could go forward against the government. I accomplished this for a short period of time, but then infiltration/contact was made to keep me from remaining in my core personality and WHO I AM.

Triggers are everywhere for mind control slaves when their CORE is not in tact and most of the time their core does not surface. Their core has been engulfed by other alters and very rarely comes front and center.

I had to learn to master this tactic as best I could so that I never lost sight of who I was and not what they wanted me to be and so that I was never completely under their control.

I believe there was a 4th time that contact was made.

This would have occurred shortly after I was married. My husband was out of town and a so-called friend wanted me to go out with her. We did. This would have occurred in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

I was told that my husband was ONE OF THEM. He was gay, he cheated on me and that he was a pedophile who would abuse our children.

You see, I was to trust NO ONE, but I did and when I found the love of my life and was able to tell him I didn't remember my childhood and when he became familiar with my parents and my sisters, this concerned them.

To be in a loving relationship with someone to whom I could tell my darkest secrets is not what they wanted for me.

Alone, lost, destitute and homeless is what they preferred.

Or, a TRAMP because the programming they "instilled" and "called up" when contact was made was that I would have sex with anyone and anything. Strangers. Especially when under the influence of alcohol or drugs and when outside forces of which I was unaware could trigger BETA programming and alter me from my core!

I would be promiscuous.

Why would they want this?

Who knows.

Who cares.

It's about as useless as a two dollar bill.

It negates nothing!

Did they think that if I behaved in a way that was not WHO I AM due to their infiltration in my life, I would be ashamed to hold my head high?

I am not ashamed of my PAST!

They knew I was disinterested in having casual sex or SEX AT ALL when in my CORE after being sexually abused in the cult; my distrust for men and because this is WHO I AM.

They also knew I was able to counteract their attempts at making me enjoy their sexual abuse while in the cult by participating as if I were a dead fish.

They wanted a personality who would emerge and have sex with whomever she wanted; whenever she wanted, and I was instructed to have an orgasm when promiscuous, because this was something they said I would never have after I was no longer incarcerated since I refused it with them.

I guess they wanted me to enjoy sex and turn into some slut, or something, but I didn't.

They had minimal control over me.

My protectors had trained me well in that regard.

Again.

Why, promiscuous?

As if this would NEGATE their criminal acts upon me?

Did they want me pregnant by some stranger and/or spending my life with a loser?

I never satisfied my sexual partner and he never satisfied me.

So, the encounters are NULIFIED as acts that were conducted due to programming while not in my CORE; being altered, triggered, drugged, intercepted, infiltrated and acts that never brought about the desired result for the other party. You see, I never desired that result and waited until I was married.

Contact may have also been made shortly after I was married and disinformation implanted as to the activities of my children.

I have vague memories of telephone calls.

Remember, I really don't like to drink, but this is something they instilled while on Springsteen's official site, together with BETA programming.

I'm assuming in the hope that I would have an affair.

Again.

Why?

As if this would negate their criminal acts upon me while on Springsteen's site and in the past while a victm of MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Do remember, though, that ManofPeace, on Springsteen's official site told me that he tried to warn me that my husband was one of them.

Really?

That's interesting.

When would that have been?

In Ft. Lauderdale, Florida back in the 80's?

Last edited by Operative : 09-03-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:14 PM

Re-read the last post I made on this thread as I did some major editing.

Makin' peace with the past.

It wont' be long now!

It was a part of my life, but it's time for me to live in the present and look forward to the future.

HE is alive because of the evidence against HIM.

So, it's a double edged sword for him.

He went about his life believing I would never emerge, but with memories that came back to haunt him like a curse.

He enjoyed it while he could never knowing what the future might hold because I did not cease to exist.

He would have preferred it if I were dead; institutionalized so they could get their hands on me again or suicided after their attempts to cause a psychotic break while on his official site.

This did not come to fruition.

So, the question remains.

Would HE prefer NOW that he were dead rather than face what lies ahead for him in the very near future?

My husband saved my life and helped to bring me full circle, together with my guardian angels who left me with instructions ALWAYS to help me function the best I could in life after being traumatized; tortured, sexually, emotionally, mentally and psychologically abused.

My husband deserves a medal of honor and, so, too, do they.

My father attempted to deter my life the best he could, but he was not successful.

This, because of his injustices and the fear that THEY would kill our family if I remembered and began speaking out again.

Little did he know that our family is protected, too, because of me.

He's dead now, but he failed in his attempts to destroy me even when he was alive before I met my husband.

Last edited by Operative : 09-03-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Leap in, limp out

The more I read the more I sense you miss it!
Old 09-04-2008, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
The more I read the more I sense you miss it!
Miss what?

If you are implying what I think you are implying, you are one SICK man.

I could RANT right now in response to your comment and bury you with your words, but I won't.

What I've said in reponse to your comment is sufficient.

Last edited by Operative : 09-04-2008 at 09:14 AM.