Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2008, 02:57 PM

Default Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
I really couldnt care less how anti semitic you think I am dear you know nothing about me. Niether do i care for dispensationalist millenial rapture chiliasm. I am a christian however amillenialist when comes to end times predictions.There fore Jews are no more chosen than the rest of us especially if they have not even taken christs grace for salvation.
Could you clarify to whom you are speaking?

Old 09-02-2008, 05:20 AM

Exclamation Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Quote:
Could you clarify to whom you are speaking?
The author of the thread ofcause!.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:07 AM

Post Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

I would further add Redrat that I am not anti semitic in truth and statements are just the misleading paranioa of someone like yourself whom must be a premill middle american fundie rapture luntic eg hagee, falwell, etc you get the picture they are nothing but neo chiliasts thus preaching apostate doctrines!.
Further you seem to have read none of Makows writings on the subject other wise you would realise he makes a clear distinction between "Zionst Sabbatean Luciferians" into the Babaylonian Qabalah and the ordinary Torah practising jew.

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 09-05-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:57 AM

Default Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Quote:
Further you seem to have read none of Makows writings on the subject other wise you would realise he makes a clear distinction between "Zionst Sabbatean Luciferians" into the Babaylonian Qabalah and the ordinary Torah practising jew.
Zionism is secular Judaism. The end goal of both Judaism and zionism consists of Jewish domination over the gentile world in the name of God and centered in Jeruzalem.... Also, not the Kaballah but the Talmud is most worrisome....
Old 09-04-2008, 09:07 AM

Quote:
The author of the thread ofcause!.
Oops!

Didn't realize YOUR NAME was included in the thread title.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Leap in, limp out

Here is the Jew. I was Chipped(by God).

'I am that I am'....is a truth that Jesus undermines in claiming he is God/God's son.

As far as taking over the world...If only I were so lucky.

God Lives......
Old 09-07-2008, 04:49 AM
Banned

AND ME! WHAT ABOUT ME! YOU DIDN"T EVEN MENTION ME ON THE LIST! I"M A TROLL TOO YOU KNOW!

A little respect is in order. I have a reputation to maintain.

That's angering. That is just flat angering. I didn't even make the list.

--Fra
Old 09-09-2008, 01:49 AM

Post Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Quote:
Zionism is secular Judaism. The end goal of both Judaism and zionism consists of Jewish domination over the gentile world in the name of God and centered in Jeruzalem.... Also, not the Kaballah but the Talmud is most worrisome....
Thats Brahman or Maitreya that will sitting in that spanking new temple in jerusalem better known in the west as lucifer, satan ect..
Old 09-09-2008, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Thats Brahman or Maitreya that will sitting in that spanking new temple in jerusalem better known in the west as lucifer, satan ect..
Brahman doesn't sit anywhere but is rather all around us. Brahman = nature = the universe. It is a concept uncomparable with primitive anthropomorphic concepts in Judaism or Christianity like YHWH, Luficer or satan.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Leap in, limp out

When Christians Judge Jews...By a certain standard they are condemned(the Christian standard)...That the world might(most likely not) be saved.So please Judge ye not...you make this too.....EZ. Judge ye not...ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!(eye for an eye if ya know what I mean)

God is a single entity that prophets and thier followers have tried to DISECT into nuggets when they did not even have ranch dressing yet. Illuminati...enlightened ones.....don't let these rodents(HOLY ROLLERS and "Let me quote that" bloggers) pester you away. They are Goyim...nothing else. GOD LIVES....HE IS WITHOUT A NAME."I AM THAT I AM,,,,THERE IS NONE ELSE". An enlightened one will obviously see past the christian'Jesus is God' BS and WAKE UP to a higher understanding at which point the dumb asses(Holier than thou's) try and single the enlightened ones out. There is a sickness behind being a saved christian..,It has to do with...judging others!

God lives....as well as the O.W.N. to: live is evil when you are dislexic...why stop short of this conspiracy....when there is no....conspiracy? The only evil is the BLAME in which they create when they point thier own finger. They can sit on that finger! They (the self righteous MF's)are Godless...wanna be ...saints!"I went to church" they say. This is as manifest as a boy wearing a mask on halloween(or girl)

God made all that is...even DRAMA! Pull your heads out and start praying to God,,,not some dead dude on a cross. Get real. I would be pissed at you too...If I were God! He will conquer the wicked ...with one stroke...It is a promise...not a conspiracy...that ye all get 'Marked' like sheep for thinking you know it all when you do not.

Bow down to God, and serve the chosen few as if you were owned servants. This would be honorable of you to do...and may save your life.

That or ye can starve to death...it really is up to you! Without the World citizen national ID, YOU ARE SCREWED! This is unfolding in front of your eyes. What are ya gonna do? Chat? LMAO...Go get it over with! Volunteer for RFID implanting of the household. This could help you from being a victim of stupidity~
"They aint tagging me". I am sure many will say that without faith! We will have to see if there is any reason to fear what is to come. Too many have no clue and the answer lies within a blatant lie:

"For surely ye shall not die...Your eyes will be opened like Gods(Christians)".

If this is not wool ...what is?

ZION....is.....PARADISE! If you think you have to die to get to heaven then be my guest! No tears here...shit happens!

G.O.D...garden of delight.....an organic intuition...I would bet! I feel like a farmer now!