Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2008, 02:24 PM

Default Blindness - The film

Anyone seen BLINDNESS yet? It's a terrific little gem of a movie I didn't see posted on here. Thought I'd share.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:12 AM
Banned

Default Re: Blindness - The film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Smith View Post
Anyone seen BLINDNESS yet? It's a terrific little gem of a movie I didn't see posted on here. Thought I'd share.
Is your name really Emma Smith? Wasn't that a character from Little House on the Prairie?

I mean I kind of like that though. It's very Jane Austin. It's just like 'Emma Smith'.

But I don't think I'm gonna watch that film. It looks like something that would show up on Lifetime Television for Women. You know the classic story about two young lovers who get married, settle down to married life, and the husband does what all husbands do, starts drinking, shooting the dog, beating the wife, and generally destroying a woman's entire existance until she ends up being commited to the mental ward for about 4 years, until she is released to her grandmother, who she lived with as a child and they reunite and have great bonding moments together until the grandmother comes down with brain cancer and no one is left but the poor woman to run the children's home for the local orphans and troubled teenagers.

You know that kind of film.

Last edited by Leonardo : 09-07-2008 at 02:17 AM.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:54 AM
Banned

Yes, interesting. I have noticed that they said it was Powerful and Provacative.

Are you powerful and provacative too, Emma?
Old 09-09-2008, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Yes, interesting. I have noticed that they said it was Powerful and Provacative.

Are you powerful and provacative too, Emma?
No! I wish.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
No! I wish.
You're so modest, Emma. It's my pleasure to meet you.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:24 PM

Thanks, I try to be. It's a pleasure talking to you both.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thanks, I try to be. It's a pleasure talking to you both.
Both? No, dear, I do not have alters. I like to think of them as facets, my collective soul in union. Just because there are various planets does not mean that there is not one unified solar system.

There are times when we're up. There are times when we're down. There are times when we are penitrating. There are times when we are being penitrated.

We simply need to respond with the correct energies in each situation. Sometimes we do, most of the time we don't. But that is what life is about, to learn what life is.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Both? No, dear, I do not have alters. I like to think of them as facets, my collective soul in union. Just because there are various planets does not mean that there is not one unified solar system.

There are times when we're up. There are times when we're down. There are times when we are penitrating. There are times when we are being penitrated.

We simply need to respond with the correct energies in each situation. Sometimes we do, most of the time we don't. But that is what life is about, to learn what life is.
Nice analogy, but planets aren't living, breathing entities.

The solar system encompasses many planets, but each one is unto themselves.

They aren't SPLIT.

If they were, the system wouldn't be UNIFIED.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Nice analogy, but planets aren't living, breathing entities.

The solar system encompasses many planets, but each one is unto themselves.

They aren't SPLIT.

If they were, the system wouldn't be UNIFIED.
I think that this is a good observation of you, BA. A truly split personality, or a disociative 'split' within the Ego may be identified by some clues in language of the patient. For example, real disociation happens when the patient begins speaking in terms of himself and 'they'. And then begins acting out 'they' without remembering having done so. This marks real 'alters' within a person, real 'split' personalities.

Albeit, if the healthy Ego expands to realize and encorporate all its componant attributes, traits, 'facets' in the We consciousness, this is neither a 'split' nor disociation. Both I and We are in the First Person, and if the I is also implied within the various 'planets' of the We, then one has become One with Himself in I and We.

This might manifest itself if Emma were to tell me how attracted she is to me and that she wishes that we could go have fine wine at a 5 star restaurant and then go to a Vivaldi concert and spend the rest of the evening walking under the moonlit sky on the beach making small talk with one another and french kissing slowly all evening while the warm waves washed over our wet bodies. Then, in that case a certain Venusian trait or quality in myself may rush to the forefront instead of this quite Mercurial 'I' that you are now witnessing in front of you.

Now see how nifty all that is? The difference between genius and insanity is not necessarily multiplicity in the I with We, it is the failure to incorporate all of one's traits properly. If one does not incorporate one's attribute in spirit and ordered harmonics, then one might manifests shadows traits and see them as 'they' instead of 'we'. In this case you might have traits of rage, or murder, or one may become a rapist, or a theif, or even a gangsta rapper.

==Fra.

Last edited by Leonardo : 09-12-2008 at 02:06 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:06 AM

Quote:
I think that this is a good observation of you, BA. A truly split personality, or a disociative 'split' within the Ego may be identified by some clues in language of the patient. For example, real disociation happens when the patient begins speaking in terms of himself and 'they'. And then begins acting out 'they' without remembering having done so. This marks real 'alters' within a person, real 'split' personalities.

Albeit, if the healthy Ego expands to realize and encorporate all its componant attributes, traits, 'facets' in the We consciousness, this is neither a 'split' nor disociation. Both I and We are in the First Person, and if the I is also implied within the various 'planets' of the We, then one has become One with Himself in I and We.

This might manifest itself if Emma were to tell me how attracted she is to me and that she wishes that we could go have fine wine at a 5 star restaurant and then go to a Vivaldi concert and spend the rest of the evening walking under the moonlit sky on the beach making small talk with one another and french kissing slowly all evening while the warm waves washed over our wet bodies. Then, in that case a certain Venusian trait or quality in myself may rush to the forefront instead of this quite Mercurial 'I' that you are now witnessing in front of you.

Now see how nifty all that is? The difference between genius and insanity is not necessarily multiplicity in the I with We, it is the failure to incorporate all of one's traits properly. If one does not incorporate one's attribute in spirit and ordered harmonics, then one might manifests shadows traits and see them as 'they' instead of 'we'. In this case you might have traits of rage, or murder, or one may become a rapist, or a theif, or even a gangsta rapper.

==Fra.
Psychobabble.

However, when one, as yourself, refers to YOURSELF as WE, it suggests there is more than one entity within.