Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2008, 03:44 PM

Default COINTELPRO is Winning

I stumbled upon this forum earlier this afternoon after doing some googling regarding the possibility of Alex Jones being disinfo.

After struggling to get through the 14 pages of utter nonsense in this thread: http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f19/...ense-5661.html

I have concluded the following:

1) There is quite possibly accurate information in aforementioned post; however it is presented in such a fragmented and childish nature that it makes legitimate information almost impossible to discern from disinformation.

2) The in-fighting and pure paranoia are both highly evident of COINTELPRO infiltration.

Many of you claim to be aware of disinformation tactics and COINTELPRO, yet this forum is rife with the kind of behavior that is synonymous with such techniques.

I will not be posting on this forum again, it has proved itself unable to present concise and credible information.

Thank you for your time, I hope that this forum can clean up its act and perhaps become a useful tool for learning.

Old 08-06-2008, 07:25 PM

Default Re: COINTELPRO is Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by vote_lex_2000 View Post
I stumbled upon this forum earlier this afternoon after doing some googling regarding the possibility of Alex Jones being disinfo.

After struggling to get through the 14 pages of utter nonsense in this thread: http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f19/...ense-5661.html

1) There is quite possibly accurate information in aforementioned post; however it is presented in such a fragmented and childish nature that it makes legitimate information almost impossible to discern from disinformation.

2) The in-fighting and pure paranoia are both highly evident of COINTELPRO infiltration.

Many of you claim to be aware of disinformation tactics and COINTELPRO, yet this forum is rife with the kind of behavior that is synonymous with such techniques.

I will not be posting on this forum again, it has proved itself unable to present concise and credible information.

Thank you for your time, I hope that this forum can clean up its act and perhaps become a useful tool for learning.
You were reading a thread that was authored while Club Conspiracy was owned and operated by Henry Makow.

He did absolutely NOTHING to rid the forum of pests.

This site is not as infiltrated as CC was under Makow's ownership.

Of course, those who post here and are not AGENTS, are aware of COINTELPRO, but that doesn't mean we can stop them from coming here and infecting threads, which is their purpose so they do not flow as easily for the reader as they could without interference.

You have made one post and read one thread on this forum and have determined that this site does not contain concise and credible information.

You sound like a disinformation agent.

Maybe we should add your name to the thread that you linked.

Sit back, relax and browse the library.

There is MUCH credible information here.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-06-2008 at 07:31 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:46 PM

Here, try this thread.

Just read BlueAngel's comments and skip those of the infiltrators who posted on the thread.

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f22/...stry-4429.html
Old 08-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Leap in, limp out

Blue Angel says:
"Of course, those who post here and are not AGENTS, are aware of COINTELPRO"
Been ThereDoneThat asks: "So anyone that is not aware of Cointelpro are agents?"
BeenThereDoneThats opinion: THIS ^(what Blue Angel says) IS MASSIVE SPIN AND A SLICK INSERTION.
You are so wrong(Big blue dong)People want to come here to learn about such things . But keep trying to penetrate the minds of all of us (but you)INFILTRATORS and Agents. I think you are so penetrated that WE are the victims in your mind. Hmmmm…maybe I can back this with another statement you made that proves that maybe…YOU are the dis info agent who is labeling everyone but yourself as the ones not worth listening to and that BA is the ONLY one to believe. I still think you are trying to claim the ONE ship or ‘NEO’ of the MATRIX image you believe this forum to be under your senior spewage. It is a matrix of you insisting that only you are right and/ or are an EXPERT on your genre(which seems to be all genre’). I have to agree with vote_lex_2000:
"Many of you claim to be aware of disinformation tactics and COINTELPRO, yet this forum is rife with the kind of behavior that is synonymous with such techniques."
Blue Angel writes:

"Here, try this thread.

Just read BlueAngel's comments and skip those of the infiltrators who posted on the thread
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY".
BeenThereDoneThat asks: Just your comments? The rest are infiltrators?
Isn’t there 101 pages?
BeenthereDoneThat: There is truth to what vote_lex_2000 says…and there is only one post by this member. This member has taught new comers much…But I already knew.
BA should stop being so rude and overpowering. She is a danger to the healthy growth of this forum. (Again just my opinion)

Old 09-08-2008, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vote_lex_2000 View Post

Most of these people are probably just "useful idiots".
Old 09-08-2008, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Most of these people are probably just "useful idiots".
Idiots, yes.

Useful, no.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Idiots, yes.

Useful, no.
Useful for the NWO.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Useful for the NWO.
In what way?

By acting like idiots?
Old 09-08-2008, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
In what way?

By acting like idiots?
By acting like idiots, such folks discredit other "conspiracy theorists" and therefore unwillingly aid COINTELPRO efforts.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:03 AM

Quote:
By acting like idiots, such folks discredit other "conspiracy theorists" and therefore unwillingly aid COINTELPRO efforts.
Idiots don't discredit anyone except themselves.