Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Banned

Default Re: Barack Obama???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Having read about the Maitreya in Theosophical beliefs. I have reason to believe this man could be the son of perdition. Already he seems to be promising many wonders and the typical american seems to be lapping it all up. And no I am not racist however if you think I am too bad.
So you're saying that Barack Obama could be the Maitreya son of Perdition?

WON'T SOMEBODY GIVE A NIGGA A CHANCE!

P.S. Oh come on, people, that was joke..

Last edited by Leonardo : 09-08-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:41 PM

Quote:
O.k i take that back i was way too harsh on obama i would much rather the US to have its first Black president than some gun toting redneck loon women from hicksville whom would lead the world in www3. Plus her family cant keep the high moral values she expects of everyone else in regards to her daughter a true example of Republican hypocrisy. Whom ever is running the star spangled empire looks like the future belongs the the United States of Ordo Secularum bad news for all whether they realise it or not!.

Here are some links to show that Barack is a corrupt A-hole.

Tony Rezko
8 things you need to know about Obama, Rezko :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: The Watchdogs

Obama ties to terrorist

Wake up America: Barack Obama Dogged by Terrorist Ties

Obama vows to disarm America

B. Hussein Obama Vows to DISARM America's Military - Video - In his own words folks.

Obama Vows To Disarm America

If your not familiar with Chicago politics OZZIE, its the most corrrupt city in america, Obama is a product of that system.

Obamas brother he does'nt care about???

BARACK BROTHER IN SHACK SHOCK - New York Post
Old 09-08-2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Here are some links to show that Barack is a corrupt A-hole.

Tony Rezko
8 things you need to know about Obama, Rezko :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: The Watchdogs

Obama ties to terrorist

Wake up America: Barack Obama Dogged by Terrorist Ties

Obama vows to disarm America

B. Hussein Obama Vows to DISARM America's Military - Video - In his own words folks.

Obama Vows To Disarm America

If your not familiar with Chicago politics OZZIE, its the most corrrupt city in america, Obama is a product of that system.

Obamas brother he does'nt care about???

BARACK BROTHER IN SHACK SHOCK - New York Post
I listened to the video titled:

OBAMA VOWS TO DISARM AMERICA

AND

I didn't hear him say this in his own words.

Please provide the quote.

Thanks.

At the end of the video he said that he vows to use our military to protect America.

He spoke about the military and the steps he would take to cut wasteful spending, but, like I said, I did not hear him say he would disarm the military.

Do you know how ridiculous that statement sounds?
Old 09-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Banned

Well, you have to ask yourself one question, will Obama be any worse than McCain. All the rebublicans already know McCain is a total fraud. And since Obama has better teeth, nice suits, and a great haircut, I don't see why he shouldn't be the Facilitator in Chief.

--Fra
Old 09-08-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I listened to the video titled:

OBAMA VOWS TO DISARM AMERICA

AND

I didn't hear him say this in his own words.

Please provide the quote.

Thanks.

At the end of the video he said that he vows to use our military to protect America.

He spoke about the military and the steps he would take to cut wasteful spending, but, like I said, I did not hear him say he would disarm the military.

Do you know how ridiculous that statement sounds?

just remember though BA, the MSM main stream media is subtly implanting the message into peoples minds that if they don't vote for Obama, that this is reason to suspect that your a racist person, You mark my words here, Obama loses and jew controlled blacks like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will try to forment race riots in magor cities, America is being set up to be labeled as a racist nation by the PTB.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:34 PM

Quote:
just remember though BA, the MSM main stream media is subtly implanting the message into peoples minds that if they don't vote for Obama, that this is reason to suspect that your a racist person, You mark my words here, Obama loses and jew controlled blacks like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will try to forment race riots in magor cities, America is being set up to be labeled as a racist nation by the PTB.
You're deflecting.

My point is that the youtube video title is DISINFORMATION.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:51 PM

Arrow Re: Barack Obama???

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You're deflecting.

My point is that the youtube video title is DISINFORMATION.

Regardless, Obama will, along with Feinstein(CA),Boxer(CA) Schumer(NY) Kennedy(MA) and the rest of the gun control skunks in Congress Disarm America, Hillary Clinton by comparison, is conservative compared to this Obama creature, Obama is even more dangerous than McCain to civil liberties, just look at all the info he has REFUSED to answer about his "backers."
Old 09-09-2008, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Regardless, Obama will, along with Feinstein(CA),Boxer(CA) Schumer(NY) Kennedy(MA) and the rest of the gun control skunks in Congress Disarm America, Hillary Clinton by comparison, is conservative compared to this Obama creature, Obama is even more dangerous than McCain to civil liberties, just look at all the info he has REFUSED to answer about his "backers."
Regardless!

Are you kidding me?

Do you watch or read anything you post before you post it?

I'm not defending any of our politicians, but to post something that is completely FALSE is not what you should be doing if you are, in fact, a conspiracy theorist who seeks to impart the TRUTH about our corrupt government.

You posted a youtube link wherein the title states that Obama will disarm the US military and HE NEVER SAID THIS.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:44 AM

Question Re: Barack Obama???

Quote:
So you're saying that Barack Obama could be the Maitreya son of Perdition?
Could be I havent entirely made up my mind on this guy!. He seems to promise the US and the world many wonders and also promises PEACE MAN and PROSPERITY dont they all!. You know the anti christ is meant to be a man of Peace and deception on the one hand however bringing war and pestalence on the other which is kind of what Bill Clinton was like so he could fit the bill who knows but then so could someone like pallin maybe shes the Harlot of babylon.
On another note i wonder what happend to this mysterious Ron Paul fellow that american conspiracy boffins keep hammering on about he seems to have disappeared into his texan dust bowl. Not that we have heard of him much over here Aus the guy had never been in the mainstream media and still isnt a little strange that dont you think!.

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 09-09-2008 at 05:59 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Could be I havent entirely made up my mind on this guy!. He seems to promise the US and the world many wonders and also promises PEACE MAN and PROSPERITY dont they all!. You know the anti christ is meant to be a man of Peace a deception on the one hand however bringing war and pestalence on the other which is kind of what Bill Clinton was like so he could fit the bill who knows but then so could someone like pallin maybe shes the Harlot of babylon.
On another note i wonder what happend to this mysterious Ron Paul fellow that american conspiracy boffins keep hammering on about he seems to have disappeared into his texan dust bowl. Not that we have heard of him much over here Aus the guy had never been in the mainstream media and still isnt a little strange that dont you think!.
I have no idea what happened to Ron Paul. He just dropped off the face of the earth. Anyway, I'm not voting this year. It's all a sham. I'm just looking for a girlfriend.

I think I might go to Pennsilvania and look among the Amish. I not sure, but when I was in Pennsylvania last time I saw some really pretty quaker ladies. Maybe I could join them and work on the farm for a while and marry some girl named Rachel or something.

As far as the elections, I really couldn't care less anymore. It's not just me, it's my entire family. I always thought I was the black sheep of the family. But at the family reunion this year all everyone was talking about was the trilateralists and the elections sham.

I guess all my work really did pay off. I actually convinced people whom I thought were beyond convincing.

But I'm not going to worry about the Illuminati. I'm just worrying about keeping myself faithful, paying my bills, and finding a beautiful and lovely woman to make my bride so I can bang her everyday till the day I die.