Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2008, 10:36 PM
Banned

Default Invitation to our myspace page.

Greetings all at Club Conspiracy, Illuminati, Thelemites, Conspiracy Theorists, and those still trying to figure out what is going on. We would like to invite all of you to this myspace page that you may discover what is going on and take appropriate actions. Mark well, this is no jest, or satire page. This is something uncommon in this world -- stark Reality. Thank you.

MySpace.com - Frater - 31 - Male - Celestorum, Texas - www.myspace.com/fraternothing

Old 09-07-2008, 05:26 AM

Default Re: Invitation to our myspace page.

Quote:
Greetings all at Club Conspiracy, Illuminati, Thelemites, Conspiracy Theorists, and those still trying to figure out what is going on. We would like to invite all of you to this myspace page that you may discover what is going on and take appropriate actions. Mark well, this is no jest, or satire page. This is something uncommon in this world -- stark Reality. Thank you.
So there are THELEMITES here on cc is that so. You are one of them right, with an abbrev FRA i realise means Frater as in an OTO poobah.
I despise sick puppies another of your number has even tried to seduce me at one stage. One of the reason i post on places like cc to discuss such freaks and what can be done about them you see no one in Aus believes such a group pull any strings or exist like the mafia all claim to know nothing of them however i have seen proof of them Downunder.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
So there are THELEMITES here on cc is that so. You are one of them right, with an abbrev FRA i realise means Frater as in an OTO poobah.
I despise sick puppies another of your number has even tried to seduce me at one stage. One of the reason i post on places like cc to discuss such freaks and what can be done about them you see no one in Aus believes such a group pull any strings or exist like the mafia all claim to know nothing of them however i have seen proof of them Downunder.
No, I'm not a Thelemite. I just accidentaly broke the aeonic code in the book of the law. I didn't mean to really. It just came so easily I couldn't help it. I actually did it while eating breakfast at Dennys. But no, I really am a Christian. I was just fooling around with some eschatological ideas and stumbled onto the book of the law on the internet. I'm not really a magician, I just trick people into thinking I am.

But I thought that the world might want to know that the cypher in the book of the law has been broken. And I was pretty excited when I broke it. You know I just had fun with it. I drew little pictures in things in this book of the law. Drew some lines and stuff. Scribbled some stuff here and there, and just like SHAZAM out it came. It was a wonderful time in life. And I'm thankful for it.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:08 AM

Post Re: Invitation to our myspace page.

Interesting posting persona. LEONARDO = FRA NOTHING right, I remeber you. You got booted by Henry M when he use to run the show here and now cause theres a new owner you are back inforce right?.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Interesting posting persona. LEONARDO = FRA NOTHING right, I remeber you. You got booted by Henry M when he use to run the show here and now cause theres a new owner you are back inforce right?.

Actually, that's not it at all. Just here dropping off the message is all. The proof is in the pudding.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Actually, that's not it at all. Just here dropping off the message is all. The proof is in the pudding.
I see what you are doing here now. However my question relates to your past posting persona history in the good ole heyday of cc remeber with TB and Mary Poppins,Rushdoony,Sec, BA was still there and Draken the Hungarian fascist or maybe he is still here in the guise of OTB maybe you are TB in new postal reincarnation your posts have the same style and sense of humour to the old TB.
I suppose now that Sir Henrys no longer about you can post whatever shite you please. I do admit cc was getting kind of overly bizzare there for a while which is why i took a long breather however as you see I am also back with original username still intact. And too think someone like OTB calls me a cc veteran of some repute a cointelpro agent the arrogance of the entity 400 odd posts as opposed to below fifty arrogant bastard ay.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:02 PM

Quote:
I see what you are doing here now. However my question relates to your past posting persona history in the good ole heyday of cc remeber with TB and Mary Poppins,Rushdoony,Sec, BA was still there and Draken the Hungarian fascist or maybe he is still here in the guise of OTB maybe you are TB in new postal reincarnation your posts have the same style and sense of humour to the old TB.
I suppose now that Sir Henrys no longer about you can post whatever shite you please. I do admit cc was getting kind of overly bizzare there for a while which is why i took a long breather however as you see I am also back with original username still intact. And too think someone like OTB calls me a cc veteran of some repute a cointelpro agent the arrogance of the entity 400 odd posts as opposed to below fifty arrogant bastard ay.
I disagree, but that's okay.

Don't think he's TB.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Postal? I'm not postal. Cho Sung Wei was postal. I'm just a conservative.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:20 AM

Post Re: Invitation to our myspace page.

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 51108" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>
Quote:
Postal? I'm not postal. Cho Sung Wei was postal. I'm just a conservative.
Conservative has no meaning when you put it like this. If you dont want to answer a few harmless questions maybe better not to respond to the post at all.

Quote:
I disagree, but that's okay.

BA: You dropped into cc for the first time, about the time these characters i mentioned come in which was roughly two years ago.Since i have been here since 04 i remember exactly when you come in. So your in their class or gen of cc posters whether you like it or not!. Youve also been here ever since without a pause.

</TD></TR></TBODY>
Old 09-15-2008, 07:34 AM

Ozzie said:

BA: You dropped into cc for the first time, about the time these characters i mentioned come in which was roughly two years ago.Since i have been here since 04 i remember exactly when you come in. So your in their class or gen of cc posters whether you like it or not!. Youve also been here ever since without a pause.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I dropped in about the same time as what characters?

I became a member in 2005 and where is it written that if one becomes a member at the same time as another, somehow this connects them?

There was a year where I didn't post.

Seems your memory isn't as good as you think it is.

Everyone who reads what I write on this site and posts on this site, DA or not, knows I am a LONE WOLF.