Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2008, 03:39 PM

Default Re: Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
But on the other hand that picture showing her back, folks, that's pretty suggestive. They are trying to form and fashion her ho qualities early on. Damn sad to me. In 10 years she'll be a little trashed out goth vamp.
What's wrong with Goths?

Old 09-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
What's wrong with Goths?
Well here's the thing. I had to grow and go to school with all these goths right. I grew up in a children's home and all of them wanted to be goths and vampires and gangsters. I don't know, I just always thought they were so stupid. Nothing interesting going on in their heads.

Well I guess the vampires went out and bit everyone because now everyone and their dog is a goth or some sort of vampire creature or a zombie.

Besides, it's not even Goth. When I went to Romania I saw Goth. Except they didn't want to be vampires or werewolfs or zombies. I had some great times with some real people who practically speaking still lived in a gothic culture. Went to some great Orthodox masses, and was served some of the best food I've ever eaten in my life. But these goth people were just normal farmers. They were closer akin to the idea on the painting American Gothic.

So I guess it all depends on one's interpretation of goth. If hauling hay and working a garden on a farm is goth, heck I guess I'm goth too. OH LET'S ALL BE GOTH AND BE DONE WITH IT!

No, but seriously, we're being overrun with zombies and vampires. I grew up with these kinds of people. I thought they were stupid then, I think they're stupid now. So I think I'm going to start an anti-goth movement. Our battle cry will be, "White! It's the new black!"
Old 09-09-2008, 05:23 PM

Quote:
That's just your interpretation. I don't see why this is a pose of lovers per se.
Yep. It is my interpretation and we are all entitled to our own interpretations.

Seems to me his wife and Hannah's mother should have posed with Billy in this pictcure instead of their daughter.

Inappropriate in my opinion.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:32 PM

Quote:
What's so bad about those pictures? Her usual work is far more extreme. These look actually quite artistic and beautiful.

If her usual work is far more extreme then why are you acting as if she isn't a Disney puppet, who has been groomed and slated to become perhaps the next Spears?

Not a role model for teenagers, but a female in the industry who will attract a following with her innocence in the beginning and then from there "sexual" programming thrust upon our youngsters in her lyrics and behavior on stage, perhaps.

Void of sexual inhibition is the agenda they have for our children and society, for that matter.

Love equals sex and sex equals love and, therefore, the breakdown of family and marriage.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Banned

Well, it is quite obvious to me that Billy Ray has some Illuminati involvement. That's probably why millen his daughter is being tapped.

Just watch this secret Illuminati ritual caught on video. They were doing this strange cultic dance to Achy Breaky Heart at one of their rituals.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e01RFf9Tr5w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e01RFf9Tr5w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 09-10-2008, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Well, it is quite obvious to me that Billy Ray has some Illuminati involvement. That's probably why millen his daughter is being tapped.

Just watch this secret Illuminati ritual caught on video. They were doing this strange cultic dance to Achy Breaky Heart at one of their rituals.
Is there a point to your trolling?
Old 09-10-2008, 05:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Is there a point to your trolling?
Is there a point to yours?
Old 09-10-2008, 06:05 AM
Banned

Besides, that's rich stuff right there. I mean, you should be paying me for that sort of information.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Is there a point to yours?
I'm not a troll. You are
Old 09-10-2008, 06:20 AM
Banned

I was thinking though that it really is terribly sad. Miley Cyrus really is a beautiful young lady. And I'm sure that if she wasn't being molded by the forces in her life and all the social pressures to become this pop tart icon for disney and the world, she would develope into a beautiful person.

But I swear, they're going to ruin her. And she will never perceive or know what happened. She will not remember the time before she was 'magically' transformed into Hannah Montana and began her whirlwind of a life.

It's sad. Because I bet she's not really like that at all. I'm watching the total loss of innocence, reality, purity, and soul in a human being. They'll do to her what they did to Brittany. And she'll never know or remember what it all meant or what she lost.

Sad. Just unbelievably sad. And the cycle of human trafficking in the name of the music industry will continue. I just wonder when America is going to wake up to reality and stop living in the Fantasia of Disney World. Some sort of damned hypnotic spell cast over the millions. And everyone just keeps dancing to the tune, marching to beat of the same old drummer.

Yeah, she's a real rock star now. And I am certain that she will have wonderful tours, go all over the world, make millions of dollars, have great adventures, parties, wining, dining...

but one of these days, many years from now...she'll be alone. She'll remember little glimses of childhood. But she will not recognize them or make connections with them. She does not know it, but she is systematically losing her self and her path right now. This is not Miley Cyrus. This is Hannah Montana. And Hannah Montana does not exist. But she will consume and devour Miley Cyrus just as sure as I type this message on Sept. 10, 2008.