Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Banned

Default Re: Predictive Programming, Watching movies with a critical eye

I think we need some theme music with this. This will come as a revelation to many.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S6umxthz1Ys&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S6umxthz1Ys&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 09-10-2008, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Actually, the Illuminati are Nazis.
No, they aren't. Illuminati and "nazis" are on oposite sides. That's why the "nazis" are always depicted as mass-murdering monsters (which is incorrect)

Quote:
Most do not know but Ordo Illuminati is only the first grade in the system of degrees.

There are 10, which are as follows:

1. Members born into Illuminati are born nursed and watch cartoons and Seseme Street for the first 4 years.

2. Then they are Initiated into the Cub Scouts Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts.

3. Next they are initiated into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and go on a two year missionary journey as elders.

4. Next they are initiated into the Church of Scientology where they become a 'clear', and get to meet with Tom Cruise and John Travolta and take a ride in the airplane.

5. Next they are initiated into the American Evangelical Convention, where they take a cruise to Israel with John Haggee, enjoy great BBQ, meet with Joel Olstein for a self esteem seminar, and get free tickets to Max Lucados church for dramatic presentations.

6. They are initiated into the Scottish Rite where they learn to bake meth, grow weed, and pack coke.

7. They join the Southern Baptist Convention where they learn to prepare and serve quick and easy hot pot luck lunches and southern hospitality for future Illuminati rituals.

8. They are initiated into the Shriners where they learn to hold fundraisers like walking around on the street collecting change from passersby, advertise warehouse community garage sales, hold car washes on saturday.

9. They are initiated into the church of Satan where they are allowed free tickets to sea world, view Anton LaVey's ashe, and practice their Kung Fu on Marilyn Manson.

10. They are initiated into the Lion's club where they learn to play poker, dominos, chickenfoot, checkers, and shoot the moon, for future reference of holding Saturday night festivals at retirement homes and local chess clubs.
That sounds like a parody....
Old 09-12-2008, 01:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
No, they aren't. Illuminati and "nazis" are on oposite sides. That's why the "nazis" are always depicted as mass-murdering monsters (which is incorrect)

That sounds like a parody....
No, you've made a mistake here, my friend. The Illuminati are the one's behind the whole Nazi party you see. They really are cold-blooded heartless Nazi lizards. The world seems to fear them, I think they're too boring to fear.

I just call them Illuminazis.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:17 AM

Quote:
No, you've made a mistake here, my friend. The Illuminati are the one's behind the whole Nazi party you see. They really are cold-blooded heartless Nazi lizards.

Like I said : Illuminati and "nazis" are on oposite sides. In Hitler Germany, dozens of publications exposed the New World Order, then referenced as "Perfide Albion" (British empire), "Israel" (the Jewish people) or "superficial melting pot" (the US).
Old 09-12-2008, 03:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post

Like I said : Illuminati and "nazis" are on oposite sides. In Hitler Germany, dozens of publications exposed the New World Order, then referenced as "Perfide Albion" (British empire), "Israel" (the Jewish people) or "superficial melting pot" (the US).

No, you're wrong. It was simply a manifestation of the Hegelian Dialectic. Hitler was Illuminati puppet 'bad guy' 'black hole sun' 'neo messiah mad man taking over world' etc...Illuminati in USA were the pseudo 'white sun' the 'righteous' 'good guys' etc.

It's just basic old school Baphomet magic tricks you know. It's the OB and the OD of the Egyptian and Chaldean Magi. It's as old as the hills. And it's astounding to me the world hasn't caught on. You just play both sides against the middle.

Illuminazis..

--Fra
Old 09-12-2008, 03:53 AM

Do you actually believe all that nonsense yourself?
Old 09-12-2008, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Does your "husband" giggle alot? Does he giggle at all your meaningless postings such as this?

As for the orginial point of this post, before the attempted hijack by DA and her friend Scientific Dick. I am not sure if those authors/directors have a good idea of what it would realy be like in such a post apacoliptic world. People would abandon the cities and move to the country where they have to band up into small farming/gathering settlements where they can protect themselves against their neighbours. Perhaps Kevin Costners "The Postman" movie may have gotten it rights. Just my personal opinion.
I think you've gotten it wrong.

Move to the country and be far out of reach of whatever necessary provisions for survival still exist in the city?
Old 09-12-2008, 11:43 PM

You know, OutoftheBox, you've got to stop with your proclamation that the Nazi's and Illuminati were on opposite sides of the fence.

They supported/funded Hilter and his Nazi party.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:15 AM

V for Vendetta (2005)
V for Vendetta (2005)

Read review here...
Old 09-17-2008, 12:57 AM
Banned

Well, I don't really watch movies. So I'm not up to standards on all the movies. I remember I saw star wars with that Natalie Portman hottie. She's so sexy, man. I'd marry her. But I don't know about that Vendetta movie. Is that like Zorro?

--N.