Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2008, 09:18 AM

Default Re: COINTELPRO is Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Idiots don't discredit anyone except themselves.
Hardly. Idiots also discredit those associated with them.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Hardly. Idiots also discredit those associated with them.
And, those who associate themselves with USELESS IDIOTS are USELESS IDIOTS, as well.

Seriously, give people some credit for having enough intelligence to come to a conspiracy forum and ascertain who is a USELESS IDIOT and who isn't.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:37 AM

Quote:
And, those who associate themselves with USELESS IDIOTS are USELESS IDIOTS, as well.
It depends. For example, if some idiot happens to be obsessed with 9/11 being an inside job, his behavior is damaging for the 9/11 thruth movement in general. This doesn't mean, however, that the 9/11 is full of idiots. Quite the contrary, actually.

Quote:
Seriously, give people some credit for having enough intelligence to come to a conspiracy forum and ascertain who is a USELESS IDIOT and who isn't.
In the world of COINTELPRO, there are no useless idiots
Old 09-08-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
It depends. For example, if some idiot happens to be obsessed with 9/11 being an inside job, his behavior is damaging for the 9/11 thruth movement in general. This doesn't mean, however, that the 9/11 is full of idiots. Quite the contrary, actually.

Like I said, I think there are many people who are INTELLIGENT enough to make their own decisions when presented with information by those who do not appear to be USELESS IDIOTS within the conspiracy circle. This is not a perfect world and USELESS IDIOTS appear everywhere.

In the world of COINTELPRO, there are no useless idiots

That would be wrong.

I'm certain many useful idiots start out that way and at some point become useless idiots who are abolished.

I don't live in the world of COINTELPRO and I certainly don't absorb their words as truth. Quite the opposite.

If you believe what COINTELPRO tells you, I think you've got a problem.

I think the message is too short occurs when the reply is made inside the quote.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-08-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Like I said, I think there are many people who are INTELLIGENT enough to make their own decisions when presented with information by those who do not appear to be USELESS IDIOTS within the conspiracy circle.
Most are either too stupid or too disinterested, I'm afraid.

Quote:
I don't live in the world of COINTELPRO and I certainly don't absorb their words as truth. Quite the opposite.
We all live in the world of COINTELPRO. They are far more active than you might think and I'm pretty sure they have fooled you with regards to several topics.

Quote:
Obviously. I'm pretty sure I'm far more sceptical about them than you are
Old 09-09-2008, 07:32 PM

Quote:

Therein lies your arrogance.

We all live in the world of COINTELPRO. They are far more active than you might think and I'm pretty sure they have fooled you with regards to several topics.

Actually, I'm sure they've fooled all of us, YOU included, but most probably they've fooled you more than they've fooled me. Like I said, I don't take their words as fact. That's where you've fallen prey.

BlueAngel said:

OutoftheBox said:

I'm pretty sure I'm far more sceptical about them than you are

Obviously, I'm more skeptical about them than you are.
Just waiting for message is too short to appear.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-09-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Banned

What is cointelpro? Is that that machine at Walmart that I can put my change in and it gives me dollar bills?
Old 09-10-2008, 04:46 AM

Quote:

Therein lies your arrogance.

Is it arrogant to accept reality?

Quote:

Actually, I'm sure they've fooled all of us, YOU included, but most probably they've fooled you more than they've fooled me. Like I said, I don't take their words as fact. That's where you've fallen prey.

It's actually the other way around. I stopped accepting ANYTHING as truth from ANY source when I was 17 and decided to do my own research on EVERYTHING from that time onward. Currently, I only accept something when my own research confirms it. That makes it almost impossible to be indoctrinated.

Tell me : why are you a Christian other than people raising you as one?

Quote:
BlueAngel said:

OutoftheBox said:

I'm pretty sure I'm far more sceptical about them than you are

Obviously, I'm more skeptical about them than you are.

You're funny...
Old 09-10-2008, 06:37 AM

Post Re: COINTELPRO is Winning

Cointelpro is dead and buried that was back in the 1960S black ghettoes of US cities. It was mainly an FBI strategy against groups like the black panthers and marxist groups even US nazis.
It no longer exists its pure fantasy Ive seen this worthless slander used on all conspiracy forums to discredit other posters not just cc. When i went Alex Joneses Prisonplanet it was the same! When when I went to David Ickes forum same Illuminati net same , Three World wars same, all these forums too we have these nut jobs like OTB claiming we are all disnfo agents except for himself. Mate if you cant deal it the simple solution would be to simply stop posting here simple solved!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Cointelpro is dead and buried that was back in the 1960S black ghettoes of US cities. It was mainly an FBI strategy against groups like the black panthers and marxist groups even US nazis.
Maybe the project with that name was buried, but the idea behind it is very much alive. Undercover agents in dissident political movements, conspiracy theorist groups and even Internet forums are very common and this is one of the main techniques for rendering movements harmless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
It no longer exists its pure fantasy Ive seen this worthless slander used on all conspiracy forums to discredit other posters not just cc. When i went Alex Joneses Prisonplanet it was the same! When when I went to David Ickes forum same Illuminati net same , Three World wars same, all these forums too we have these nut jobs like OTB claiming we are all disnfo agents except for himself.
I'm not claiming everyone besides myself is a disinfo agent. Stop putting words in my mouth. I'm just saying there there are disinfo agents among conspiracy theorists. It would be extremely naieve to believe that the oposite.