Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Leap in, limp out

Default Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Well they won't chip me without paying dearly...lets hope they are friends and it was a favor.

and why are you against such things as a jewish rabbi? How about a KING instead? Your a F%#$&ing retard

There is no conspiracy....Just a coup.

Those who follow Jesus have been duped. Someday that will be your big UFO/conspiracy story.

Let me ask OZZIE...
you say leave me alone then next day your back for more. YOUR A TWIT AND A JEW BASHER! You just wanted confirmation didn't you?

Old 09-11-2008, 09:27 AM

Default Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Well they won't chip me without paying dearly...lets hope they are friends and it was a favor.
What if they make it mandatory? What if you can't drive a car or buy from a store without a chip?

Quote:
and why are you against such things as a jewish rabbi? How about a KING instead?
Rabbis are more often malign than kings. Judaism preaches that Jews are "God's chosen people" destined to rule the gentile world, with disastrous consequences when Jews gain power.

Quote:
There is no conspiracy....Just a coup.
What's the difference?

Quote:
Those who follow Jesus have been duped.
Most people have been duped.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Leap in, limp out

Answer #1. I don't have to worry about that one. There was a good reason why i was chipped...And i will declair...because no one in this country can go where I went....and there is more to this story than you think. Only Christians fear the chip. Why do you fear OTB? Are you affraid of what is to come? They like that.(they=Those who are not the chosen). Don't choke on the hype that JESUS started.
#2. Disasterous because THEY refused the chip. God warns that a King will rule...not a Rabbi...and he will be spit upon and he comes from the pit. Jesus did not have them(pit) Ballz! Jesus can't save anyone. It is pure fantasy that has never /nor ever will hold water.

A conspiracy is like EVE going against God s word and enticing Adam.
A coup is that God is within the satan and catches the bitch red handed!(advice: God made all and is the only one...thus satan is an illusion-not a god. (and Gods way to see all)

And...Everyone is being duped.. They are to blame for thier own stupidity.

All in all...the chip was placed by God...it is in Hebrew(the reasoning)...thus the reason they do not understand..Because they are sure it is Jesus...(yet he is dead) It could be you!(i know it is not though)
Old 09-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Leap in, limp out

Another one for OTB; David says- have a nice day...I like you more as every minute passes!
Old 09-11-2008, 06:31 PM

Post Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Quote:
The chip will only be for goys/gentiles. Yids like you wont have to accept one,however you already know that your just playing ignorant.

Quote:
and why are you against such things as a jewish rabbi? How about a KING instead? Your a F%#$&ing retard
Frankly i couldnt give a dam about the jewish distinctions between there lay clergy and theirs kings its ballony to me. For someone that accuses me of being a retard the majority of your posts are in pidgin english and hardly legible its not looking good for you!.Yes in answer to why no jews would post in here and why you are(ghetto village idiot) is a pretty good indication of what your community thinks of you!.Your doing a pretty good job of spilling the beans to all of us goys which couldnt be impressing the sabbatean leaders much.

Quote:
Let me ask OZZIE...
you say leave me alone then next day your back for more. YOUR A TWIT AND A JEW BASHER! You just wanted confirmation didn't you?
That particular point was addressed to OTB not to you! Why not pay attention instead of getting things wrong all the time or sticking your hook in where its not needed.

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 09-11-2008 at 08:53 PM.