Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2008, 12:44 PM

Default Re: COINTELPRO is Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
[/i]

Is it arrogant to accept reality?

Not everyone is a dumbass, as you seem to believe they are.

It's actually the other way around. I stopped accepting ANYTHING as truth from ANY source when I was 17 and decided to do my own research on EVERYTHING from that time onward. Currently, I only accept something when my own research confirms it. That makes it almost impossible to be indoctrinated.

You might be researching using the books they published for YOU.

Tell me : why are you a Christian other than people raising you as one?

Indoctrination and at some point when one matures, they use their own free will to decide what they choose to accept and what they choose to leave behind.

You're funny...
As I said, I don't accept COINTELPRO's words as you described:

IN THE WORLD OF COINTELPRO THERE ARE NO USELESS IDIOTS.

Useful idiots do not always remain useful. At some point, they become USELESS idiots! They are used up and spit out.

Did you learn about COINTELPRO's MO for useful idiots from their handbook?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-10-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Not everyone is a dumbass, as you seem to believe they are.
Not everyone, but the vast majority of the population is either stupid, ignorant or both.

Quote:
You might be researching using the books they published for YOU.
I use books from as many different possible sources as possible. Some are undoubtebly NWO disinformation, but by analysing and comparing every source it gets quite easy to pick out the disinfo in time.

Quote:
Tell me : why are you a Christian other than people raising you as one?

Indoctrination and at some point when one matures, they use their own free will to decide what they choose to accept and what they choose to leave behind.
That doesn't answer my question.

Quote:
As I said, I don't accept COINTELPRO's words as you described:
Just keep telling yourself that

Quote:
Useful idiots do not always remain useful. At some point, they become USELESS idiots! They are used up and spit out.
Rarely.

Quote:
Did you learn about COINTELPRO's MO for useful idiots from their handbook?
Old 09-11-2008, 04:35 AM

Thumbs down Re: COINTELPRO is Winning

Quote:
Maybe the project with that name was buried, but the idea behind it is very much alive. Undercover agents in dissident political movements, conspiracy theorist groups and even Internet forums are very common and this is one of the main techniques for rendering movements harmless.
OTB: Yes you are no better example however i prefer the term provocateur!. And before you start throwing the mud around as regards this matter. I have been on cc for 415 odd posts counting this one so it is highly idiotic and conceited of you to start boy yes your merely a boy.
It seems you a have fair amount of maturity to get through with all your screwed up notions this has nothing to do with your education level or intelligence either!.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
OTB: Yes you are no better example however i prefer the term provocateur!
I'm a provocateur because I don't buy into your Christian BS?

Quote:
And before you start throwing the mud around as regards this matter. I have been on cc for 415 odd posts counting this one so it is highly idiotic and conceited of you to start boy yes your merely a boy.
I'm in my twenties, have a well-paid job and I've been active on Internet forums for about 8 years now (with a history of thousands of posts on some of those forums). You're a "boy" if you think you're better than I because you posted some 415 odd posts on this forum?!

Quote:
It seems you a have fair amount of maturity to get through with all your screwed up notions this has nothing to do with your education level or intelligence either!.
My screwed up notions?
Old 09-11-2008, 06:41 PM

OTB: Yeh 4OOish posts as opposed to a few hundred from yourself thats the point! So whom is the troll and whom is the provocateur or looks more likely to be the agent it aint me!. Your a blowin and a smart ass a very misguided one at that!.

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 09-11-2008 at 06:44 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:49 PM

Quote:
OTB: Yeh 4OOish posts as opposed to a few hundred from yourself thats the point!
I've only been here fairly recently, whereas you've been here for four years. I have a post count of 3.40 posts per day, whereas your post count is only 0.30 posts per day. What's your point?

Quote:
So whom is the troll and whom is the provocateur or looks more likely to be the agent it aint me!. Your a blowin and a smart ass a very misguided one at that!.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:16 PM

Why all the arguing about who is this and who is that?

Very counterproductive.

Don't you think?
Old 09-11-2008, 07:24 PM

It's like

Yes you did, no you didn't.

Yes you did, no I didn't.

Resolution will not occur, but arguing will continue and this is exactly what an agent desires to provoke.

So, who is the provocateur?
Old 09-15-2008, 04:16 AM

Quote:
I've only been here fairly recently, whereas you've been here for four years. I have a post count of 3.40 posts per day, whereas your post count is only 0.30 posts per day. What's your point?
Still dont get it do you, read my previous post again!. As for having a lower post rate than yours thats exactly the way I want it to be. Would you seriously believe i had no life to the point where i posted as frequently as say BA or our up and coming ascended master(you) I wouldnt have a life worth oxygen nuh mate some of us have to earn a living try it sometime.

Infact expect even a lower post rate in future as i decided cc hasnt changed at all from the last time I was here well over year ago, same as ever pretty poor quality posters and troublemakers only thing thats changed is the pseudonyms and for all i know there still all the same characters. So i will be not posting at all very shortly so then you can try your cointelpro shite on others as you have deadset failed in my case and always would!.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Still dont get it do you, read my previous post again!. As for having a lower post rate than yours thats exactly the way I want it to be. Would you seriously believe i had no life to the point where i posted as frequently as say BA or our up and coming ascended master(you) I wouldnt have a life worth oxygen nuh mate some of us have to earn a living try it sometime.

Infact expect even a lower post rate in future as i decided cc hasnt changed at all from the last time I was here well over year ago, same as ever pretty poor quality posters and troublemakers only thing thats changed is the pseudonyms and for all i know there still all the same characters. So i will be not posting at all very shortly so then you can try your cointelpro shite on others as you have deadset failed in my case and always would!.
I do have a life and, as you see, I've been a member since 2005, so my daily post count really isn't that high.

Not that it matters, anyway, because THIS is part of my life.