Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2005, 09:24 AM

Default niemollers poem 21 century version

I guess most of you will be familiar with niemollers poem about the hitler years. here is the 21 century version (the old version is posted after)

First they came for the unborn, and I was unconcerned because I had already been born."

"Then they came for the deformed and defective and I was unconcerned because I was normal."

Then they came for the elderly and infirm and I was unconcerned because I was young and healthy.

Then they came for Terri Schiavo, because she was disabled and helpless. I was unconcerned because I was awake and aware . . . .

"And so it goes until they come for me."

original version

"When Hitler attacked the Jews I was not a Jew, therefore I was not concerned. And when Hitler attacked the Catholics, I was not a Catholic, and therefore, I was not concerned. And when Hitler attacked the unions and the industrialists, I was not a member of the unions and I was not concerned. Then Hitler attacked me and the Protestant church -- and there was nobody left to be concerned."

Old 03-28-2005, 09:46 AM

Default Re: niemollers poem 21 century version

How about when the Zionists attacked - and still attack - Christians, Muslims, Buddhists?
Old 03-28-2005, 09:53 AM

Default Re: niemollers poem 21 century version

yes they will first for the muslim like what is happening now then they will go after the christians and then the jews (ie the real israliates not the demon worshiping kazars and the turncoat jews)

but there are still many groups in the middle.