Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2008, 11:04 AM

Thumbs up freemasonrys ultimate secret

I would like to share this discovery with you all. I look forward to any feedback. Sacred Geometry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:39 AM
I work for God

Default Re: freemasonrys ultimate secret

This statement was interesting to me.

Quote:
I believe the complete ancient flower of life is an inter-dimensional tool, a portal,
a stargate, a window into what some call the inter space plains. The original flower of life (found on several pillars within "the Osireion" at abydos in Egypt) is incomplete, because it is only the first layer of three (pic1+2).

It reminds me of this disturbing recording from Coast to Coast.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/szAthl0DdMg&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/szAthl0DdMg&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 02-17-2008, 01:52 PM

If the flower of life is tried to be kept a secret by the masons-or other secret societies-, why is it so very open all over the place? Its a geometric form/shape, even found in christianity, like the seed of life. The seed of life is made up of seven sircles, in a way that the center creates a flower. A flower of life? Look at Gods creation of the world, the seventh day.

Have you ever looked at a flower? Here, look..see something that reminds you of something?

http://static.flickr.com/92/272090805_5649aa7e23_o.jpg

Your problem is that you have not learned about it, but it is very known to humans, and has been for a long time. You can study is at school, or pick up a book and start reading about it. It is not a secret, nor is the flower of life.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:00 PM
I work for God

Umm, Morty, I guess the obvious question is,

what makes you the expert?
Old 02-17-2008, 03:02 PM

The answer to your question is that I am not an expert, nor non of us, but its no secret that this is open facts for anyone who wanna know more about it. Just caus one user here heard about, doesnt make it a great hidden secret.

Its just plain geometry, its no secret. Did you look at the picture of the flower, stompk?
Old 02-17-2008, 05:02 PM

Thumbs up Re: freemasonrys ultimate secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morty View Post
The answer to your question is that I am not an expert, nor non of us, but its no secret that this is open facts for anyone who wanna know more about it. Just caus one user here heard about, doesnt make it a great hidden secret.

Its just plain geometry, its no secret. Did you look at the picture of the flower, stompk?
You are right as far as the flower of life(first layer of three)being well known(pic). The complete flower of life(three layered)is only seen and used by high ranking freemasons. Have you ever heard of "Hidden in plain site"? This is a tactic used by freemasonry and many other secret societies to hide their most sacred symbols. If you have not been initiated into certain degrees,you will not see..........never mind know the meaning of the symbol you are looking at.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (5.4 KB, 2 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by andymonk : 02-17-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:11 PM

It is well known, just that you dont have that knowledge. I dont say trying to be rude

The reason you can put the masonic symbol in it, is just the fact that they see geometry as the key.

The Great Architect of the Universe

http://isolatium.uhh.hawaii.edu/m198..._files/god.jpg

http://www.rosslyntemplars.org.uk/im...liam_Blake.jpg

Geometry is -for some- sacred, caus it reflects everything in nature. Since we are nature, we are all part of this sacred geometry.

But since you have such keen interest in this, why not see if there is some class somewere you can take? Maybe learn more about it?
Old 02-18-2008, 04:27 AM
I work for God

Morty, this is the class.

This is the trojan horse of those who

wish to keep these subliminal messages

secret. Are the Masons secret. No.

Is their practice. Absolutely.

Do I trust em.

No.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:03 PM

Yeah, we do know what Masons study (like the Flower of Life), but we only have limited knowledge about why and how they actually study it. And yes, Masons DO read the Bible. Only they read it in a sort of coded way. The passages in the bible have a different meaning and significance to them and their cause.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:18 PM
KYCH

Very interesting post.

I've never seen this flower. Geometry has something to do with Freemasonry, but not this specific flower. Great research and presentation though.