Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2008, 05:04 PM

Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

This thread, in case you haven't noticed RedRat, is about Sarah Palin and NOT ME.

It is not a DUMPING ground for your SPAM.

RedRat said:

NOTE: BA is jealous of sarah palin, because she has children, she is pretty, and she has solutions to problems, unlike BA who is nothing more than a troll on a conspiracy board posting about how THERE IS NO HOPE, and THAT HER SUPPOSED GOD she claims saved her, yet is not capable of saving America, AND THAT THE TRUTH WILL NOT SET YOU FREE, gee, sounds like a real optimistic person hey? shes just jealous is all.

What you posted above is utter garbage, as per usual. GOD, together with MORAL human beings saved me from the cult and Bruce Springsteen wasn't one of those people. As you've noticed, I don't troll, but there are many others here who have and still do troll FOR me; hoping for a catch. But, I don't bite or take the bait. GOD is not capable of saving America, but Palin believes GOD sent us to Iraq. The GOOD MEN AND WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY who are not a part of the corrupt government give us hope. You would be the one who posts about hopelessness as evidenced in your recent nuclear war is imminent thread. The truth will not set you free. It will help you to understand, but, it will not set you free from the controllers. If I wasn't optimistic, I wouldn't be where I am today. BTW, what is with this delusion you have of me being jealous of Sarah Palin? Were you born a pathological liar?

RedRat said:

apparently, BA does'nt read the articles I post.

Actually, as is indicated by my responses, I read some of what you post, but not all because a lot of it isn't credible.

RedRat said:

Maybe its because BA is a JEW.

As I asked you above, were you born a pathological liar? You don't have any idea what religion I am and, even if I were Jewish, what's it to you? Do you think every JEW in the world is a part of the Zionist Cabal?

BTW, is that a picture of you? I thought you were of the male species.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-16-2008 at 05:08 PM.