Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2008, 04:50 AM

Default Abovetopsecret is a COINTELPRO disinfo operation

After being censored on ATS myself, I did some research and found the following information :

Quote:
I did a trace route on ATS. the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.
IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130
Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16
Location Langley, Virginia
MS 60
Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)
It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I'm more than concerned.
Quote:
AboveTopSecret.com - Disinfo Stooges?

A while ago I posted about an interesting encounter between the # and abovetopsecret.com websites, as reported by Laura Knight-Jadczyk in her blog. Now it appears that a lawyer acting on behalf of ATS tried to get the Signs of the Times server shut down by using strong arm intimidation tactics. And this from a so-called "conspiracy site" with the motto of "Deny Ignorance"!

I've been an interested reader of SOTT for some time, but this latest episode really has me wondering if they're on to something here. Why is a site that claims to be the "#1 conspiracy discussion portal on the 'net" getting so upset over a piece of 9-11 analysis done by another website? To the point of getting lawyers to harrass their webhost with stories of "death threats"? Seriously, what is the big deal?

In my opinion, it's starting to look like ATS have something to hide, and it could well be government connections. If that's the case, then what are the implications regarding what SOTT have been saying about 9-11? Could they be one of the few sites on the 'net with a good idea of what really happened on that day - thus requiring they be silenced in as covert a manner as possible? "Plausible Deniability" and all that?

Ironically, the lawyer involved works for a firm that can be found on the 'net at mofo.com. Appropriate, or what?

If you're interested in reading the whole saga, SOTT have just published a synopsis on the ATS attack on their latest daily news page. It's well worth reading all the posts regarding the subject on LJK's blog, too.

It's probably just coincidence, but it's interesting that this seems to have happened just after actor Charlie Sheen spoke out in support of the 9-11 truth movement, too. Are the American people starting to realise that Bush and Co are giving them the proverbial "mushroom treatment"?

Old 08-13-2008, 10:16 AM
Leap in, limp out

Default Re: Abovetopsecret is a COINTELPRO disinfo operation

Im so new here, i am lost. Got a link to scotts work?
Old 08-13-2008, 10:28 AM

Scott?
Old 08-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Leap in, limp out

srry, SOTT? I was just fresh outta bed and havent had coffee yet. My bad. Im trying to look into this, but don't know where to look. Sounds very interesting though.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:09 AM

Click -> SOTT <-
Old 08-14-2008, 12:34 AM

It's interesting that you mentioned abovetopsecret.com. I have tried to join that forum several times over the last few years. For some reason they won't let me.

While we're naming names, the other two sites that made me very suspicious are unexplained-mysteries.com and forteantimes.com (forteantimes removed my post about Albert Roy Davis and unexplained-mysteries stopped my post on the use of aloe vera on cancer and AIDS patients). Forteantimes now asks for your first name, your cell phone number and your zip code when you register. Why???
Old 08-14-2008, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
It's interesting that you mentioned abovetopsecret.com. I have tried to join that forum several times over the last few years. For some reason they won't let me.

While we're naming names, the other two sites that made me very suspicious are unexplained-mysteries.com and forteantimes.com (forteantimes removed my post about Albert Roy Davis and unexplained-mysteries stopped my post on the use of aloe vera on cancer and AIDS patients). Forteantimes now asks for your first name, your cell phone number and your zip code when you register. Why???
You know why.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:21 PM

Question Re: Abovetopsecret is a COINTELPRO disinfo operation

if you do a google search of JasonLucas Godlike productions, you will see that forum is highly suspect also, there are alot "conspiracy forums" that are suspect, a good clue to know for sure is when you post anything viewed as "anti-semitic" they ban you immediately, this tells you the site is full of crap, and probably NWO CONTROLLED, Psych/ops programs, forums, are much like television basically now adays, just mind control tools of enslavement, instead of staring at idiots on TV, the PTB now have the internet,(which they invented) to corral peoples thoughts into there flow.....IMO......TAVISTOCK ANYONE???
Old 09-17-2008, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
there are alot "conspiracy forums" that are suspect, a good clue to know for sure is when you post anything viewed as "anti-semitic" they ban you immediately, this tells you the site is full of crap, and probably NWO CONTROLLED, Psych/ops programs, forums, are much like television basically now adays, just mind control tools of enslavement
Being banned from a forum because of stating supposebly antisemitic facts doesn't prove anything. Most people are so brainwashed to hate and be abusive towards those critical of Jews that they are often perfect mind slaves without realising it.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:27 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Well, I don't think so... But who knows... I mean, come on... They report many great need to know issues, but what gets me is that they dont compile the proof; verifiable things, & allow people to continue wasting their time debating UFOs still, while the disclosure project video beggs to be seen. I was banned from there, but I was posting my website URL : Awareness & Taking Action! - Discover The True Dynamics of our World - All Need to Know Info 100X more than I do on here ;-)

PS: They also have put ALL the REptilian threads in Skunkworks, making it even harder for the public to open their minds to that subject.

Last edited by Time=Now : 09-17-2008 at 10:29 AM. Reason: I fucking felt like it!