Old 09-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Leap in, limp out

Default Re: COINTELPRO is Winning

LOL

Old 09-17-2008, 02:58 AM

Default Re: COINTELPRO is Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Would you seriously believe i had no life to the point where i posted as frequently as say BA or our up and coming ascended master(you) I wouldnt have a life worth oxygen nuh mate some of us have to earn a living try it sometime.
I do most of my forum posting at work when bored, so it actually improves my quality of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Infact expect even a lower post rate in future as i decided cc hasnt changed at all from the last time I was here well over year ago, same as ever pretty poor quality posters and troublemakers only thing thats changed is the pseudonyms and for all i know there still all the same characters. So i will be not posting at all very shortly so then you can try your cointelpro shite on others as you have deadset failed in my case and always would!.
A high quality forum that allows free speech has become as rare as a woman who can read maps and who never whines about irrelevancies. If you can't deal with the low quality of this forum, don't go to Internet forums at all.

Oh, and I'm not expecting you to believe me. Eventually, you'll find out I'm right.....