Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2008, 04:57 AM

Default Re: The Illuminati: Keeping it all in the Family; OBAMA AND CHENEY ARE DISTANT COUSI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
This poster has the audacity to tell me that I believe my mind is free, but it is not. I assume he would tell us that his mind is free, no doubt.
I used to be brainwashed like everyone else and I'll probably never be certain I'm entirely deprogrammed. Nevertheless, I've definitely gone through far more deprogramming than most people.

Quote:
He also has the audacity to state that he KNOWS FOR SURE that what I regard as freedom sounds like tyranny to him and vice versa.
I judged based on what you said about tyranny and freedom in other posts.

Quote:
Here is an example of a posting when I receive the message that the "message is too short."

As you see, my comments are all contained within the quote and the system doesn't recognize that I've responded, I guess, unless I comment outside of the quote/underneath.
You should cut up the quotes like I do and then reply underneath. It's easier to read and won't give you the "message is too short" message.