Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2008, 12:13 AM

Default Re: big prob

Sorry, but like I said before.

You know you were chipped.

You know where the chip is so why in the HELL don't you have it removed?

Old 08-30-2008, 09:09 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

I guess I can understand any hesitance regarding going to a doctor to get it removed, explaining what you need an appointment for to some random receptionist might cause more problems. Is there any one specifically that you have heard of who has been chipped? Someone that you believe to be telling the truth? I suppose if there is you can ask them what they would do if they were you. They may have a doctor that the can recommend who can take that thing out.

I can't imagine living with that for so long.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:37 AM

If she knows where it is, she can go to her doctor explaining a problem in that area other than a CHIP that requires X-rays.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowton View Post
How do you put up with this?
The reason Iím able to put up with this is because I know only too well that the pest isnít a normal person. He isnít a proper man and I canít allow myself to be beaten by someone like that. I could explain that but I donít want to appear obnoxious. What I can say is who ever selected him to work with this type of thing in the first place got it spot on. A very clever judge of character. But now it should be clear to them that his sanity has expired and he is now nothing more then a liability.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgroovy View Post
I guess I can understand any hesitance regarding going to a doctor to get it removed, explaining what you need an appointment for to some random receptionist might cause more problems. Is there any one specifically that you have heard of who has been chipped? Someone that you believe to be telling the truth? I suppose if there is you can ask them what they would do if they were you. They may have a doctor that the can recommend who can take that thing out.

I can't imagine living with that for so long.
Nope. I have tried, but I havenít ever found anyone I consider to be telling the truth. There is so much misleading information about this type of thing on the net. All the websites that have been set up specifically for this kind of thing have no solutions. Just people who claim to have been a victim even longer then I have.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
The reason Iím able to put up with this is because I know only too well that the pest isnít a normal person. He isnít a proper man and I canít allow myself to be beaten by someone like that. I could explain that but I donít want to appear obnoxious. What I can say is who ever selected him to work with this type of thing in the first place got it spot on. A very clever judge of character. But now it should be clear to them that his sanity has expired and he is now nothing more then a liability.

If all youre saying is true then its obvious this person has a fixation. Your first post explained hes a psychotic drinker and besides all else I believe this is the base of the problem. His personality splits each time he drinks alcohol and this is more then likely followed by amnesia. There is no other explanation to explain how hes been content in pestering you for such a long time. I also believe the ďfixationĒ could be connected to denial. Important question, do you know if he bought his Asian wife? If so he probably feels an outsider and uses this situation as an excuse to why he isnt normal.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:00 PM

Quote:
If all youre saying is true then its obvious this person has a fixation. Your first post explained hes a psychotic drinker and besides all else I believe this is the base of the problem. His personality splits each time he drinks alcohol and this is more then likely followed by amnesia. There is no other explanation to explain how hes been content in pestering you for such a long time. I also believe the ďfixationĒ could be connected to denial. Important question, do you know if he bought his Asian wife? If so he probably feels an outsider and uses this situation as an excuse to why he isnt normal.
This is the weirdest thing I have ever read.

This person is being pestered by a drunk who had her implanted with a chip while she was hospitalized.

Huh?

Please explain so WE can all understand how it is that this drunk had you CHIPPED.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
This is the weirdest thing I have ever read.

This person is being pestered by a drunk who had her implanted with a chip while she was hospitalized.

Huh?

Please explain so WE can all understand how it is that this drunk had you CHIPPED.

BlueAngel. You asked that same question before. As I said last time, the answers are in my initial post. Please stop asking the same question. Also Iím not a she, Iím a he.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:

I donít know. Denial and fixation does make sense. I donít really want to go into detail about the pest. As I said before it would be seen as obnoxious. That isnít the way forward. I only posted here to let others know that this kind of thing is possible.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
BlueAngel. You asked that same question before. As I said last time, the answers are in my initial post. Please stop asking the same question. Also I’m not a she, I’m a he.
Sorry, but you need to explain WHY you were hospitalized and HOW this drunk was able to have you chipped and WHY you know you were chipped?

Three simple questions asked.

Three simple answers requested.

WHY were you hospitalized?

HOW was this drunk was able to have you chipped while in the hospital?

How do you know that you were chipped?

Have you gone to the doctor yet and told him you have a problem in the area where the chip is implanted so that X-rays can be taken; the chip confirmed and removal completed?