Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Books/Articles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2008, 04:25 PM

Default "Beyond 2012 - Geoff Stray" WAW

Dearest Truthseekers,

A highly recommendable book to read is "Beyond 2012 by Geoff Stray". Important to add, read the word beyond! I'm looking into the 2012-phenomena now for 2 years, and so far I haven't found so much important information on 2012, all in one book. He is investigating 2012 since the early eighties, and in this book you can find EVERYTHING that anyone important has ever said about 2012, each different prophecy is told, and deeper explained, and when you lay them all next to each other, he helps you to see what kind of bullshit is told, but what's more important is that he helps you see more clearly about what is really going to happen and really not going to happen. What remains, I won't tell you, check that out for yourself, please, the Truth lies within your Self. But his conclusions, and his very extensive documentation are very impressive!!
I saw him on a lecture in Belgium once, and you know what it's like at interesting lectures, there's always too little time to fully share everything. Therefore, I highly recommend his book.
You can also find more information about him, a lecture from him, and much more research-docu's & video's (+300hours) on the NWO, Illuminati, Water-Crystals, Population-Control, and so much more. Love Is The Only Engine Of Survival, with that I end here, Love for all...
You can check all this out through this link to the site:
Say NO To The NWO!! | Are You Ready To WAKE UP??