Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2008, 12:16 AM

Default The end of "Anti-Semitism" ???

State department directive # blah, blah, blah....have any of you imbeciles noticed how many HACK ATTACKS are going on against any persons, and websites that are heavily "anti-semitic" no matter that the phrase is totally stupid to begin with as JEWS are not semitic people, ARABS are. anyway, if your infantile minds cannot comprehend what's going on, it means the ZHIDS r planning on attacking IRAN soon, no JEW truth allowed in the preceeding days, weeks, months ahead.

NOTE: I know of at least half a dozen websites and another 5 0r six individual bloggers postings and websites, that I know of, that are down from hacks, (mossad, CIA, Mil. gov) possibly this site also, as I cannot post u-tube videos and the whole website looks deformed, maybe that OLD/NEW YID spamming here is doing it??? the biggest one being Liberty forum, yet again???

<CENTER>

</CENTER>

Old 09-14-2008, 01:56 AM

Default Re: The end of "Anti-Semitism" ???

Don't worry YIDS, I've already asked for my account to be DELETED here.

im sure the general audience here who reads your garbage will adore your idiotic musings. Shalom
Old 09-15-2008, 04:48 AM

Quote:
State department directive # blah, blah, blah....have any of you imbeciles noticed how many HACK ATTACKS are going on against any persons, and websites that are heavily "anti-semitic" no matter that the phrase is totally stupid to begin with as JEWS are not semitic people, ARABS are. anyway, if your infantile minds cannot comprehend what's going on, it means the ZHIDS r planning on attacking IRAN soon, no JEW truth allowed in the preceeding days, weeks, months ahead.
Actually i forgot to ask you last time i was on cc over a year ago. The question is are you Jewish yourself or Christian Zionist waiting to be teleported with Hagee and the rest of the gentile serviles to some atomic cloud 9 zion utopia in the sky sometime in the next five years.

Nice pic by the way is it you i always thought your were male.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Actually i forgot to ask you last time i was on cc over a year ago. The question is are you Jewish yourself or Christian Zionist waiting to be teleported with Hagee and the rest of the gentile serviles to some atomic cloud 9 zion utopia in the sky sometime in the next five years.

Nice pic by the way is it you i always thought your were male.

Old 09-20-2008, 07:16 PM

Question Re: The end of "Anti-Semitism" ???

You still havent answered my question RR! Since you posted that slanderous thread title I demand to know who you really are and why you posted that thread title which accuses me along with others of being anti semitic with no basis whatsoever.
You see I am of quarter jewish blood myself as I have already stated to BTDT so it is impossible for me to be anti semitic unless i hate myself also.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
You still havent answered my question RR! Since you posted that slanderous thread title I demand to know who you really are and why you posted that thread title which accuses me along with others of being anti semitic with no basis whatsoever.
You see I am of quarter jewish blood myself as I have already stated to BTDT so it is impossible for me to be anti semitic unless i hate myself also.
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer from RedRat, Ozzie.

RedRat slanders and then darts.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Yeah, well, Ozzie, RedRat answered you by posting a BLOW UP of his blow up doll. He has used several different pictures of females so I doubt any of them are him.

Kind of creepy, if you ask me.

I mean, posting on a forum using the pictures of various females.

RedRat is a HIT and RUN poster and a pathological LIAR.

This is the reason he started a thread about JEW BASHERS; included your name, my name and the name of many others and EXCLUDED himself, when that is exactly what he does.

Like I said, not every JEW is a part of the ZIONIST Cabal.

One bad apple...

If you know what I mean.

RedRat asked if I was ashamed of my JEWISHNESS and I'm not JEWISH.

Even if I were, so what?

Does he believe anyone who is JEWISH is EVIL?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-20-2008 at 11:42 PM.