Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2008, 03:00 PM

Lightbulb Barack Obama Exposed As A Pro-Infanticide Baby Killer In New Ads

In a shocking new ad sponsored by BornAliveTruth.org, abortion survivor Gianna Jesson hits Barack Obama hard for his active opposition as state senator to the Born Alive Infants Protection Act.

The Born Alive Infants Protection Act was introduced to stop hospitals from leaving babies who survived their abortions in soiled utility rooms to die.

But apparently Barack Obama thinks that people like Gianna Jesson should be dead. You have got to see the shocking new ads that expose Barack Obama for who he really is:

The End Times Blog: The New Campaign Ad That Exposes Barack Obama As A Pro-Infanticide Baby Killer

Old 09-17-2008, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Barack Obama Exposed As A Pro-Infanticide Baby Killer In New Ads

Please explain what exactly a partial birth abortion is and how this person survived if these infants are left to die in soiled hospital rooms.

Also, please enlighten us as to what HOSPITALS would perform these partial birth abortions.

I find the following difficult to believe.

How can ONE jab scissors into an infant's head when the procedure states that the abortionist delivers the baby's entire body except for the head?

Excerpt:

Now, let's take a quick look at one very cruel method of abortion.....

Five steps to a partial birth abortion:

1) Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's legs with forceps.

2) The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.

3) The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head

4) The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the skull.

5) The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:22 PM

What the hell?

The link states the following:

Since 1973, well over 40 MILLION innocent babies have been chopped up and slaughtered in the American abortion mills.

America has dissected these babies, burned them alive, sucked their brains out and yet the American people seem to care less about abortion than ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Innocent babies are CHOPPED UP?

Huh?

Where is this happening?

Innocent babies are slaughtered?

Huh?

Where is this happening?

These babies are burned alive?

Huh?

Where is this happening?

Women have the right to chose and Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin believes that a women who conceives due to RAPE or incest does NOT have the right to chose.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What the hell?

The link states the following:

Since 1973, well over 40 MILLION innocent babies have been chopped up and slaughtered in the American abortion mills.

America has dissected these babies, burned them alive, sucked their brains out and yet the American people seem to care less about abortion than ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Innocent babies are CHOPPED UP?

Huh?

Where is this happening?

Innocent babies are slaughtered?

Huh?

Where is this happening?

These babies are burned alive?

Huh?

Where is this happening?

Women have the right to chose and Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin believes that a women who conceives due to RAPE or incest does NOT have the right to chose.

Once again, and i really hate to rail on you BA, your a ignorant moron, but, don't worry, your not alone, either your being completely stupid on this subject, or you and the others here are really that damm dumb. Let me fill you in in case your brain decides to start working.

INFANTICIDE???

read here you ??? you are IGNORANT just about on every real subject, including your cohorts.

Partial Birth Abortion

The Partial Birth Abortion Procedure

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 width=592 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center width="35%">
Note: had to delete because of space, very graphic otherwise, and disgusting, something you morons seem oblivious to.

</TD><TD vAlign=center width="65%">Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's leg with forceps.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center width="35%">

</TD><TD vAlign=center width="65%">The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.

</TD><TD vAlign=center width="65%">The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head.

</TD><TD vAlign=center width="65%">The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the hole...

PEOPLE, there are alot of things that disturb me, but, none such as this.
I've already wrote on this subject here from years ago, did anyone listen?

This subject has always brought me to tears, But, none-the less the ignorant masses must learn...NOW NEXT BELOW THIS POST PLEASE TRY TO LEARN THE DAMM GENOCIDE OF 40MILLION AMERICANS, just one is always precious in GODS eyes. Because it is a human being and not a FETUS like the SHIT people want you to believe.

</TD><TD vAlign=center width="65%">The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Old 09-21-2008, 02:59 AM

GODS TRUTH ABOUT THE GENOCIDE OF CHILDREN.

YouTube - Abortion -This is a Dismemberment Abortion

YouTube - Abortion -This is a Suction Abortion

YOU see folks DEATH is a cult worship, you just did'nt know that.

YouTube - Abortion - This is a Prostaglandin Abortion

or maybe "christians" should not rail about these subjects as they are too "offensive" to NWO idiots such as yourselves.

Hodari Babies

Children can be legally killed by abortion up to 28 weeks

listen, theres more to this subject than I could possibly add to, seems no point with NON CHRISTIAN DEATH WORSHIPPERS IS ALL.

Old 09-21-2008, 03:06 AM

Most of the teenage mothers have no idea what to do at this point in their lives, but with a little "government/public school education well the 40 million is history.

OH, I forgot, the demon mentioned that she could'nt believe hospitals or some thing disposed of humans in incinerators, and indeed in trash bins, well, its all there to see folks.

Click here for additional galleries.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:18 AM

OH, and just in case you thought I suddenly thought this up out of the blue, think again dimmies.

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f11/...cide-1991.html

Old 09-21-2008, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Please explain what exactly a partial birth abortion is and how this person survived if these infants are left to die in soiled hospital rooms.

Also, please enlighten us as to what HOSPITALS would perform these partial birth abortions.

I find the following difficult to believe.

How can ONE jab scissors into an infant's head when the procedure states that the abortionist delivers the baby's entire body except for the head?

Excerpt:

Now, let's take a quick look at one very cruel method of abortion.....

Five steps to a partial birth abortion:

1) Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's legs with forceps.

2) The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.

3) The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head

4) The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the skull.

5) The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.
I don't believe everything I read and I certainly don't believe everything you post.

In fact, try this.

Try answering the questions I have posed above WITHOUT FLOODING this thread with information and pictures from the internet.

Simple questions; simple answers.

Your problem is this.

If I DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING I READ THAT IS POSTED ON THIS SITE OR IF I ASK QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO THE POSTS, YOU SUGGEST I'M A MORON.

YOU WOULD BE THE MORAN FOR THINKING THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK QUESTIONS AND SEEK ANSWERS TO MAKE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED MORE CLEAR AND CONCISE and, that in doing so, they don't believe what they've read.

Maybe I believe it.

Maybe I don't.

I obviously pointed out a major flaw as described in the partial birth abortion procedure.

You can't jab scissors into a babie's head if the head has not been delivered.

What hospitals perform these abortions?

Where are they located?

How many partial birth abortions are performed each year?

Just because I ask questions, doesn't mean I don't believe it.

Maybe I do.

Maybe I don't.

You'll have to deal with it either way, SWEETIE.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-21-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:02 PM

I get the sense, RedRat, that somehow you believe I condone partial birth abortion and the reason for your outburst AGAIN.

Why you would have come to this conclusion is beyond me.

The same reason, I assume, that you started the JEW BASHER thread with my name and others in the title.

The same reason, I assume, that you state unequivocally that I am Jewish.

The reason alludes us all.

How 'bout clueing us in as to why you state such things as if they are fact when THEY are not.

Pathological liar?
Old 09-22-2008, 01:32 AM

Quote:
I get the sense, RedRat, that somehow you believe I condone partial birth abortion and the reason for your outburst AGAIN.

Why you would have come to this conclusion is beyond me.

The same reason, I assume, that you started the JEW BASHER thread with my name and others in the title.

The same reason, I assume, that you state unequivocally that I am Jewish.

The reason alludes us all.

How 'bout clueing us in as to why you state such things as if they are fact when THEY are not.

Pathological liar?

YOU LISTEN TO ME LADY! I'm simply trying to set you straight, your responses prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you are "not all there" therefore, I'm simply providing FACTS to disprove your thoughts, this abortion issue, you have made yourself look pretty sick in my mind, you suggest that because SARAH PALIN is against abortion, that that is wrong, you really need to get your facts straight 'missy' ABORTION IS MURDER PERIOD! end of story, if you got raped, and did not want that child, that would also be murder by aborting it, there is no way around it, it is killing a baby, I did'nt make this world, GOD did, take it up with him if you don't like it. I personally know women who have had abortions in there teen years, it kills them now inside that they know it was a murder. and that they will never see the possibility of bringing that soul to earth as a child. I don't care what you think of me!

NOTE: quit playing mind games, I'm far too advanced for that, you or anyone reading this does'nt need to know anything, or WHY, or for what purpose I post threads about, GOT IT?