Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 09-20-2008, 11:27 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President


Look, Ozzie, you say that administering the world falls to the power of the US as if they do such a good job in this respect.

Think again.

They're tyrants.

They've killed and maimed thousands for OIL and not because Hussein was a thread to the US.

THEY have OCCUPIED the country of IRAQ which is rich in OIL and they're robbing us at the GAS PUMPS.

Ummmmmmmmmm!

Do you suppose their invasion and take over of the oil fields just might have something to do with this coincidence?

The oil companies have made BILLIONS!!!!

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-22-2008, 06:54 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

[left]You completely misunderstood my post BA I am not saying anything of the sort. I ve been on cc for quite some time now and you should realise by now that I am no neocon imperialist apologist, although i dont expect the new posters to know that just yet, however in your case theres no excuse cant you remeber the endless political battles with fellow aussie TB and Draken with me over just such a fact two or three years ago on this very forum, very short memories here on cc.
This group Think Tank - Council on Foreign Relations pulls the strings of both parties in the US on behalf of Novo Ordo secularum and its not the UN either as some rapid libertarian rightwingers like to imagine.[size=3][font=Courier New]
I could pretty much put money on the fact the good folks at the CFR have already decided who will be the next US President. Your elections over the are a circus and completely rigged.
btw UN was created by the US and still does the US bidding so why so many rightwingers like to think it is the locus of world gov I have no idea!.
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-22-2008, 08:52 AM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,203
Thumbs up Re: PALIN as Vice President

VICE PRESIDENT/NEXT PRESIDENT PALIN OF THE U.S.A.








Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-22-2008, 10:27 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
[left]You completely misunderstood my post BA I am not saying anything of the sort. I ve been on cc for quite some time now and you should realise by now that I am no neocon imperialist apologist, although i dont expect the new posters to know that just yet, however in your case theres no excuse cant you remeber the endless political battles with fellow aussie TB and Draken with me over just such a fact two or three years ago on this very forum, very short memories here on cc.
This group Think Tank - Council on Foreign Relations pulls the strings of both parties in the US on behalf of Novo Ordo secularum and its not the UN either as some rapid libertarian rightwingers like to imagine.[size=3][font=Courier New]
I could pretty much put money on the fact the good folks at the CFR have already decided who will be the next US President. Your elections over the are a circus and completely rigged.
btw UN was created by the US and still does the US bidding so why so many rightwingers like to think it is the locus of world gov I have no idea!.
Actually, I may not have been there at the time you were in heated debates/arguments with the aforementioned posters, because I didn't post for all of 2006 and I'm sure you can't remember what transpired between myself and other posters, as well, Ozzie and there is absolutely no excuse for that other than you have short-term memory loss.

You don't need to put money on the fact that our elections are rigged or that the good folks at the CFR already know who will occupy the White House in January, 2009.

You'd lose, cause you wouldn't be able to prove it, but, anyway, that is the deal.

You know it; I know it; and many more know it.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-22-2008 at 10:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-23-2008, 12:21 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Why is Palin being shielded from the press?

Palin press may boycott UN conference - Yahoo! News

BTW, Bill Clinton said he understands why she is so HOT and that her husband who competed in an ice race with a broken arm is his kind of MAN.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-23-2008, 07:53 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

This is ridiculous.

Palin receives a crash course on foreign affairs and meets with foreign leaders at the UN in New York today.

She has traveled outside of the US, ONE time.

Why do they refer to these world leaders as HERS?

Palin meets her first world leaders in New York - Yahoo! News

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-23-2008 at 07:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-24-2008, 06:23 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Post Re: PALIN as Vice President

Message to all americans on cc scrolling through here this organisation http://www.cfr.org/thinktank
pulls your strings dont be ignorant dont be naive like the common goyim mass your elections are rigged and a circus.

It aint Obama or Palin that runs anything they are merely tenured caretakers for your Ordo Novo Secularum your CFR/(SKULL&BONES) Republic.
Pointless threads like this one are hence a complete waste of space and time
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-24-2008, 07:36 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Message to all americans on cc scrolling through here this organisation http://www.cfr.org/thinktank
pulls your strings dont be ignorant dont be naive like the common goyim mass your elections are rigged and a circus.

It aint Obama or Palin that runs anything they are merely tenured caretakers for your Ordo Novo Secularum your CFR/(SKULL&BONES) Republic.
Pointless threads like this one are hence a complete waste of space and time
Since you've made a very good POINT on this thread, this thread is not POINTLESS.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-27-2008, 09:48 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Watch this!

Excerpt:

This nails-on-a-chalkboard response, and the speed with which it ricocheted in cyberspace, reminded me of another embarrassing video clip of another woman aspiring to a higher position. I'm talking about 2007 Miss Teen South Carolina Lauren Caitlin in her quest to become Miss Teen USA.

Sarah Palin, Miss USA - PostPartisan - Quick takes from The Post's opinion writers

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-27-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-27-2008, 09:55 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Watch this!

Excerpt:

This nails-on-a-chalkboard response, and the speed with which it ricocheted in cyberspace, reminded me of another embarrassing video clip of another woman aspiring to a higher position. I'm talking about 2007 Miss Teen South Carolina Lauren Caitlin in her quest to become Miss Teen USA.

Sarah Palin, Miss USA - PostPartisan - Quick takes from The Post's opinion writers
Shut up blue angle! Palin has been a trooper for the alaskan people and rape victims the world over!

She's a champion for rights of some kind!

Another question, does does hadin padersonterre or whatever her name is on Heroes have a boyfriend?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xdCrZfTkG1c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xdCrZfTkG1c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.