Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2008, 11:27 PM

Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Look, Ozzie, you say that administering the world falls to the power of the US as if they do such a good job in this respect.

Think again.

They're tyrants.

They've killed and maimed thousands for OIL and not because Hussein was a thread to the US.

THEY have OCCUPIED the country of IRAQ which is rich in OIL and they're robbing us at the GAS PUMPS.

Ummmmmmmmmm!

Do you suppose their invasion and take over of the oil fields just might have something to do with this coincidence?

The oil companies have made BILLIONS!!!!

Old 09-22-2008, 06:54 AM

[left]You completely misunderstood my post BA I am not saying anything of the sort. I ve been on cc for quite some time now and you should realise by now that I am no neocon imperialist apologist, although i dont expect the new posters to know that just yet, however in your case theres no excuse cant you remeber the endless political battles with fellow aussie TB and Draken with me over just such a fact two or three years ago on this very forum, very short memories here on cc.
This group Think Tank - Council on Foreign Relations pulls the strings of both parties in the US on behalf of Novo Ordo secularum and its not the UN either as some rapid libertarian rightwingers like to imagine.[size=3][font=Courier New]
I could pretty much put money on the fact the good folks at the CFR have already decided who will be the next US President. Your elections over the are a circus and completely rigged.
btw UN was created by the US and still does the US bidding so why so many rightwingers like to think it is the locus of world gov I have no idea!.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:52 AM

Thumbs up Re: PALIN as Vice President

VICE PRESIDENT/NEXT PRESIDENT PALIN OF THE U.S.A.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
[left]You completely misunderstood my post BA I am not saying anything of the sort. I ve been on cc for quite some time now and you should realise by now that I am no neocon imperialist apologist, although i dont expect the new posters to know that just yet, however in your case theres no excuse cant you remeber the endless political battles with fellow aussie TB and Draken with me over just such a fact two or three years ago on this very forum, very short memories here on cc.
This group Think Tank - Council on Foreign Relations pulls the strings of both parties in the US on behalf of Novo Ordo secularum and its not the UN either as some rapid libertarian rightwingers like to imagine.[size=3][font=Courier New]
I could pretty much put money on the fact the good folks at the CFR have already decided who will be the next US President. Your elections over the are a circus and completely rigged.
btw UN was created by the US and still does the US bidding so why so many rightwingers like to think it is the locus of world gov I have no idea!.
Actually, I may not have been there at the time you were in heated debates/arguments with the aforementioned posters, because I didn't post for all of 2006 and I'm sure you can't remember what transpired between myself and other posters, as well, Ozzie and there is absolutely no excuse for that other than you have short-term memory loss.

You don't need to put money on the fact that our elections are rigged or that the good folks at the CFR already know who will occupy the White House in January, 2009.

You'd lose, cause you wouldn't be able to prove it, but, anyway, that is the deal.

You know it; I know it; and many more know it.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-22-2008 at 10:30 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:21 PM

Why is Palin being shielded from the press?

Palin press may boycott UN conference - Yahoo! News

BTW, Bill Clinton said he understands why she is so HOT and that her husband who competed in an ice race with a broken arm is his kind of MAN.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:53 PM

This is ridiculous.

Palin receives a crash course on foreign affairs and meets with foreign leaders at the UN in New York today.

She has traveled outside of the US, ONE time.

Why do they refer to these world leaders as HERS?

Palin meets her first world leaders in New York - Yahoo! News

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-23-2008 at 07:56 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:23 AM

Post Re: PALIN as Vice President

Message to all americans on cc scrolling through here this organisation http://www.cfr.org/thinktank
pulls your strings dont be ignorant dont be naive like the common goyim mass your elections are rigged and a circus.

It aint Obama or Palin that runs anything they are merely tenured caretakers for your Ordo Novo Secularum your CFR/(SKULL&BONES) Republic.
Pointless threads like this one are hence a complete waste of space and time
Old 09-24-2008, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Message to all americans on cc scrolling through here this organisation http://www.cfr.org/thinktank
pulls your strings dont be ignorant dont be naive like the common goyim mass your elections are rigged and a circus.

It aint Obama or Palin that runs anything they are merely tenured caretakers for your Ordo Novo Secularum your CFR/(SKULL&BONES) Republic.
Pointless threads like this one are hence a complete waste of space and time
Since you've made a very good POINT on this thread, this thread is not POINTLESS.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:48 PM

Watch this!

Excerpt:

This nails-on-a-chalkboard response, and the speed with which it ricocheted in cyberspace, reminded me of another embarrassing video clip of another woman aspiring to a higher position. I'm talking about 2007 Miss Teen South Carolina Lauren Caitlin in her quest to become Miss Teen USA.

Sarah Palin, Miss USA - PostPartisan - Quick takes from The Post's opinion writers

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-27-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Watch this!

Excerpt:

This nails-on-a-chalkboard response, and the speed with which it ricocheted in cyberspace, reminded me of another embarrassing video clip of another woman aspiring to a higher position. I'm talking about 2007 Miss Teen South Carolina Lauren Caitlin in her quest to become Miss Teen USA.

Sarah Palin, Miss USA - PostPartisan - Quick takes from The Post's opinion writers
Shut up blue angle! Palin has been a trooper for the alaskan people and rape victims the world over!

She's a champion for rights of some kind!

Another question, does does hadin padersonterre or whatever her name is on Heroes have a boyfriend?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xdCrZfTkG1c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xdCrZfTkG1c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>