Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2008, 10:20 PM

Default Re: Barack Obama Exposed As A Pro-Infanticide Baby Killer In New Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
YOU LISTEN TO ME LADY! I'm simply trying to set you straight, your responses prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you are "not all there" therefore, I'm simply providing FACTS to disprove your thoughts, this abortion issue, you have made yourself look pretty sick in my mind, you suggest that because SARAH PALIN is against abortion, that that is wrong, you really need to get your facts straight 'missy' ABORTION IS MURDER PERIOD! end of story, if you got raped, and did not want that child, that would also be murder by aborting it, there is no way around it, it is killing a baby, I did'nt make this world, GOD did, take it up with him if you don't like it. I personally know women who have had abortions in there teen years, it kills them now inside that they know it was a murder. and that they will never see the possibility of bringing that soul to earth as a child. I don't care what you think of me!

Thanks, but you don't seem capable of setting yourself straight.

I SAID Sarah Palin is AGAINST abortion even in the case of RAPE and incest. That's sick!

Try reading once in a while instead of lying about what people post on this site.

Hey, sweetie, that's your opinion as far as abortion and not mine.

NOTE: quit playing mind games, I'm far too advanced for that, you or anyone reading this does'nt need to know anything, or WHY, or for what purpose I post threads about, GOT IT?

You would be the one who plays mind games, dear. I beg to differ, if you post, and we want to know, we'll ask and as usual, you won't answer cause a pathological liar can only do that with another lie and soon he weaves a web of lies and becomes so confused he can't answer. The reason you deflect.

Nope. I don't GOT IT! DO YOU?
IT's LONG!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-23-2008 at 07:59 AM.