Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2008, 08:31 AM

Default Re: rotschild family vs the royal famalies

You may think it matters not what they wear as you are generally a normal person with normal everyday thoughts and questions, to them it matters very much as their lives are run by the occult.

Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit Monk, he started the Illumnati, the Illuminati are the elite in charge of all the funds, there you have the link back to Rome.

You don't see the link because they don't want you to see the connection, the Vatican banned Freemasonry and yet at the same time all it's Bishops were members.

I cant say how much truth is in the testament from Svali who was born into the Illuminati, she claims to have had her initiation at 12 years old, which involved the ritual killing of a 4 yr old boy within the Vatican.

Islam was started by the Jesuits, Mohammeds wife was a Catholic and he was indoctrinatd by the Jesuits in order for Islam to grow and rise against the Christain world which at that time flourished in the Middle East. The vatican being anti Christian needed a way to get rid of true Christianity, so they could take control and dupe the masses as is the case.

Things have already started, the pope is pushing the governments for a world wide law on enforcing Sunday worship and banning Saturday as the true Sabbath which some Churches stick to and believe is scripturally correct.

The final war between good and evil is in full swing, you can either ignore this fact or sit and argue and debate it, but sooner or later you will be forced to decide which side you are on, watch what is unfolding and think outside the box.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:42 AM

As to your question about the Royals and the bankers, i'm sorry i can't answer that one, but i'm sure they have their part to play. The Royal Family are of Church of England faith which i believe is Anglican. The Anglican faith is alligned with Rome, as St Pauls cathedral is full of Masonic Sun worshipping symbology. The Duke of kent is one of the highest serving Freemasons and the Royal family including the Queen (Eastern Star) are members.
As to who is higher, who knows, but their loyalty links back to Rome.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
As to your question about the Royals and the bankers, i'm sorry i can't answer that one, but i'm sure they have their part to play. The Royal Family are of Church of England faith which i believe is Anglican. The Anglican faith is alligned with Rome, as St Pauls cathedral is full of Masonic Sun worshipping symbology. The Duke of kent is one of the highest serving Freemasons and the Royal family including the Queen (Eastern Star) are members.
As to who is higher, who knows, but their loyalty links back to Rome.
OK tanx for you time then.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:44 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

Rothchilds / Rockefellers have more power than the Royals. Like BA said, more money = more power.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
wow relax man I don't believe that the pope rulez everything I was just trying to say that on the subject of new world order there are so many contradicting evidence so I keep an open mind but at the end of the day in my opinion the signs that show the royal family and the banksters are the leaders are the strongest signs.

But again this guy starts to frustrate me a bit cause I he constantly changes the subject. Just on the subject of the royals and the banksters: who are superior??? I'd like to know if someone has some articles that somehow can give us a better look on their relationship. Anything will do fine I guess just as I can get a better look in their relationship.

So please let's just discuss this anyone any information???
Sorry 'bout that.

Sometimes I can be very stern when trying to make a point.

Yes.

Many times, people don't seem to want to stay on point.

Frustrating, indeed.

Who are The Royals?

British Royal Family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The British Royal Family are subservient to the Banksters.

WE are all controlled by them whether we like it or not.

Rockefeller family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-07-2008 at 11:29 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:06 AM

Post Re: rotschild family vs the royal famalies

Quote:
Read the Bible!! You will realise that they matter not, for they all serve Lucifer and answer to the Vatican. The Pope is the Antichrist and the EU is it's political arm.
The Bankers, industrialists, Zionists, politicians and the Monarchies are all just part of the same club and answer to Rome.

I believe in most of this OWC except for one thing i dont believe the EU is the political arm I have never bought this typical american line!.
I think it is far more likely the US is the Political/Police state NWO enforcer as should be obvious by all their militarist imperialist ventures around the globe ever since ww2. Before ww2 different story the US under Roosevelt never got itself involved in foreign matters or foreign wars.Its only ever since ww2 & the start of the cold war when the CFR started running the ship known as the US!.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:00 AM

It may involve the US through the UN, however i said EU because of prophecy and because of this:

A Modern Tower of Babel
Old 10-11-2008, 12:21 AM

Thumbs down Re: rotschild family vs the royal famalies

Quote:
It may involve the US through the UN, however i said EU because of prophecy and because of this:

A Modern Tower of Babel
Yes i read your site cant say I agree with it though! Why does the US need the UN to do its imperialism when it has a military of no equal bar none and Presidential Admin the world will listen to bar none! The US doesnt need defending it not a good place and not a good empire not even its people.

It an empire and lifestyle bulit on blood money ever seen that movie the Devils Adovocate Al Pacino thats what the US is really all about an empire built on the blood and suffering of others. Also should watch some John Pilger(aussie journalist) docos sometime there an eye opener.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:19 AM

Yeah i know what you mean, however the power of the US is what has kept world stability, even though at present it is being controlled by evil minded people. I believe, although could be wrong, as it's hard to discern sometimes, that the US will fall, allowing the UN to take over the realm of power. This money crash may be the start, like everything though, time will tell and as it does, the picture will become clearer.

I still think it's important to be aware of whats happening and the only way to do that is stay focused, sort out the truth from the disinfo as best as possible and evenyually the pieces will fit together.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:05 PM

Exclamation Re: rotschild family vs the royal famalies

The money masters are above any royalty, government, or religion

Quote:
Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws. -Mayer Amschel Rothschild

I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ... The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply. -Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild
In my mind, I have put every silly little conspiracy theory to rest , and pinpointed those who control the wealth of the world. Who better, with the wherewithal to pull the strings of all the other little groups of puppets around the world.

a must see: "Follow The Money" (World Plutocracy)

atom     =  A Tom

atoms   =  A Tom S.

atomic  =  A Tom,   I.    C.