Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Angry Webmaster Mad As Hell:

Not just in getting the word out, that will come in time, but I have to spend most of my time doing odd jobs to pay the bills (internet & electricity) & I have had to take the Metro, AKA the Subway. - Given that I cannot even afford to EAT, (it's a LONG personal story regarding my EX) I cannot afford the fare to get on public transportation, & that's where the SHIT begins: I have now an accumulation of let's see... 310 + 310 + 300 + 310 (300 extra for trying to run away today from the metro cop, because I CANNOT afford EVEN MORE debt that will inevitably have me in fucking JAIL for more than a month because I cannot afford to pay these debts... Therefore, I will lose everything I own, for I will be evicted. IT IS INDICATED ON THE TICKET THAT IMPRISONMENT COULD OCCUR WITH FAILURE TO PAY THE TICKET.

SO WISH ME LUCK! ... I'm going down, & so will the rest of the world, thanks to all the people who assume conspiracies are merely theories, & have laughed like JERKS (WORSE WORD WAS HERE), MAKING ME VERY FRUSTRATED while the truth & proof is right in front of them, but the buffet of lies & deception is just too confusing, right?

So... I'm sorry... THIS IS HOW I FEEL, & I HAVE A TOTAL OF 700$ IN TICKETS JUST TODAY THAT I REFUSE TO PAY (CAN'T EVEN IF I WANTED TO) TO THE SICK, DISGUSTING GOVERNMENT, & I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE ANY MONEY TO EAT TODAY!!!

FUCK YOU GOVERNMENT!!!! GO TO HELL WHENCE YOU CAME FROM YOU BASTARDS! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE, & I'M MAD AS FUCKING HELL!!!

I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO DEAL WITH THIS, BUT IT'S GOING TO TAKE MORE THAN A PUNCHING BAG.... I THINK I'M GOING TO BREAK OUT MY ELECTRIC GUITAR & MAKE SOME COMMERCIAL MUSIC TO GET SOME MONEY! - So the anti-NWO music will have to wait.