Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2008, 04:27 PM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default So, about the economy ...

You all have any thoughts about what is going on right now?

Old 09-20-2008, 08:47 PM
workin' for the man

Default Re: So, about the economy ...

Printing of greenbacks and taxing people like you and me (to the tune of 700 billion dollars) to pay for risky investments not made on my behalf.

So ... yeah.

what the fuck
Old 09-29-2008, 05:57 PM
workin' for the man

I have a feeling Bush & Co are going to push this thing through without a proper vote now. Much like he did with the war in Iraq. Congressional vote? Not needed if it doesn't go our way.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:33 PM
workin' for the man

Well I think part of the problem is that a lot of these banks and investment places that are tanking are either multinational companies OR they have a lot of their (by their I mean our) money tied up in foreign investments. This is what I think is causing a global domino effect to some extent.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:25 PM

Post Re: So, about the economy ...

Quote:
Well I think part of the problem is that a lot of these banks and investment places that are tanking are either multinational companies OR they have a lot of their (by their I mean our) money tied up in foreign investments. This is what I think is causing a global domino effect to some extent.
You say "Our MONEY" who said it belonged to you or anyone else in the first place. Also you say money which money financial bonds or stocks or cash!.The former doesnt exist if it wasnt for interest charged.
If the banks dont lend you dont have interest hence you have no bonds no stocks no loans no mortgages and hence no western lifestyle of affluence!. Why is the average Middle class yank so stupid they just dont get it!. Their to take responsbility for their spending and borrowing they expect to much comfort!.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:32 AM
workin' for the man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
You say "Our MONEY" who said it belonged to you or anyone else in the first place. Also you say money which money financial bonds or stocks or cash!.The former doesnt exist if it wasnt for interest charged.
If the banks dont lend you dont have interest hence you have no bonds no stocks no loans no mortgages and hence no western lifestyle of affluence!. Why is the average Middle class yank so stupid they just dont get it!. Their to take responsbility for their spending and borrowing they expect to much comfort!.
This stupid middle class yank is too tired to correct your grammar and spelling errors.

However good to see someone is standing up for the banks and rich white guys who run the world!
Old 10-13-2008, 06:02 AM

Post Re: So, about the economy ...

Quote:
This stupid middle class yank is too tired to correct your grammar and spelling errors.
Nice red herring by the way no american uses proper grammar your english is just retarded over there! For example a nation uses ZZs instead of SSs or spells gaol, jail or calls strawberry Jam jelly and jelly, jello, however I digress. I prefer English grammar myself not some bubble gum version. btw where are these spelling errors of mine ??

Quote:
Call me stupid, but why is it that the IMF has approved the G7's plan to chart a course out of the so-called economic global crisis?

Why is the IMF and/or the G7 even involved?
Just dont get do you BA! RESPONSIBILITY=EVERYONE!.

next youll be posting a call for all bankers to be shot or gased!!.
They had a job they did it they respond to the supply and demand of greedy people so they did their jobs. However some fools just dont pay their bills with interest on time or at all!.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:32 AM
workin' for the man

Quote:
Nice red herring by the way no american uses proper grammar your english is just retarded over there! For example a nation uses ZZs instead of SSs or spells gaol, jail or calls strawberry Jam jelly and jelly, jello, however I digress. I prefer English grammar myself not some bubble gum version. btw where are these spelling errors of mine ??
Not a red herring. You called me stupid, and then proceeded to bombard my senses with bad grammar and spelling errors. As far as I know, punctuation isn't something that has been shunned by the English speaking community as a whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic
You say "Our MONEY?" who said it belonged to you or anyone else in the first place? Also, you say "money," which money? Financial bonds or stocks or cash? The former doesn't exist if it wasn't for interest charged. If the banks don't lend, you don't have interest, hence you have no bonds, no stocks, no loans, no mortgages and hence no western lifestyle of affluence! Why is the average Middle class yank so stupid they just don't get it!? They're to take responsibility for their spending and borrowing, they expect too much comfort!

I hope this helps
Old 10-16-2008, 05:40 AM

Quote:
I hope this helps
Well you did say spelling. However are we here to discuss current affairs & the esoteric or here to have petty personal attacks!. If you want posters to stick around then this attitude wont help!
The irony of your counter culture symbol & fabian overtones has never escaped my attention. Meaning whatever revolution your after is not what I am after at all dear.
You under estimate my intelligence and my esoteric knowledge. Still if your serious about this 21st century Monarch Project (cc) then i really dont see you as crafty at all just very stale and having too many acid flashbacks.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:46 AM
workin' for the man

Quote:
Well you did say spelling. However are we here to discuss current affairs & the esoteric or here to have petty personal attacks!. If you want posters to stick around then this attitude wont help!
The irony of your counter culture symbol & fabian overtones has never escaped my attention. Meaning whatever revolution your after is not what I am after at all dear.
You under estimate my intelligence and my esoteric knowledge. Still if your serious about this 21st century Monarch Project (cc) then i really dont see you as crafty at all just very stale and having too many acid flashbacks.
Are you kidding? You personally attacked me. You called me stupid and made numerous grammatical and spelling errors while you were trying to do it. Stop trying to make this into something else. You got called out and failed.

Buck up, be a man and move on.