Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-10-2008, 09:20 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, about the economy ...


I dunno.

I guess because the US is having financial problems, the rest of the world reacts.

The G7 met to discuss the crisis today.

I mean, come on.

France, Germany, The United Kingdom?

Our financial crisis affects these countries?

Maybe they're meeting to make it seem like a world crisis.

What happened to the 700 billion infusion?

Seems they're not pumping it in fast enough.

What about Kramer advising all AMERICANS to get out of the stock market a few days ago on The Today Show if they needed their money within the next five years.

Talk about inducing panic.

This guy has been wrong more often than not, but many people, I'm certain, listened to him.

Could he have added fuel to the fire?

Who the hell gives him the authority to make such a statement?

The average JOE does not heavily invest in the stock market.

Corporations, foreign companies and the wealthy invest heavily in the stock market, to name a few.

The stock market is a way for them to ROB the "little guy" who doesn't have the connections to know when, what, who and where to buy and/or sell.

When was the last time you heard someone say they were retiring on the money they made in the stock market?

The stock market is about as big a fraud as the FED.

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-bud...ding-the-Panic


Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-10-2008 at 09:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-10-2008, 09:33 PM
justgroovy's Avatar
justgroovy justgroovy is offline
workin' for the man
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northern Bay
Posts: 251
Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Re: So, about the economy ...

Well I think part of the problem is that a lot of these banks and investment places that are tanking are either multinational companies OR they have a lot of their (by their I mean our) money tied up in foreign investments. This is what I think is causing a global domino effect to some extent.
__________________
You can't take the sky from me.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-11-2008, 12:25 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Post Re: So, about the economy ...

Quote:
Well I think part of the problem is that a lot of these banks and investment places that are tanking are either multinational companies OR they have a lot of their (by their I mean our) money tied up in foreign investments. This is what I think is causing a global domino effect to some extent.
You say "Our MONEY" who said it belonged to you or anyone else in the first place. Also you say money which money financial bonds or stocks or cash!.The former doesnt exist if it wasnt for interest charged.
If the banks dont lend you dont have interest hence you have no bonds no stocks no loans no mortgages and hence no western lifestyle of affluence!. Why is the average Middle class yank so stupid they just dont get it!. Their to take responsbility for their spending and borrowing they expect to much comfort!.
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-11-2008, 04:32 AM
justgroovy's Avatar
justgroovy justgroovy is offline
workin' for the man
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northern Bay
Posts: 251
Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Re: So, about the economy ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
You say "Our MONEY" who said it belonged to you or anyone else in the first place. Also you say money which money financial bonds or stocks or cash!.The former doesnt exist if it wasnt for interest charged.
If the banks dont lend you dont have interest hence you have no bonds no stocks no loans no mortgages and hence no western lifestyle of affluence!. Why is the average Middle class yank so stupid they just dont get it!. Their to take responsbility for their spending and borrowing they expect to much comfort!.
This stupid middle class yank is too tired to correct your grammar and spelling errors.

However good to see someone is standing up for the banks and rich white guys who run the world!
__________________
You can't take the sky from me.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-11-2008, 07:40 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, about the economy ...

Call me stupid, but why is it that the IMF has approved the G7's plan to chart a course out of the so-called economic global crisis?

Why is the IMF and/or the G7 even involved?

I thought the FED took care of America's banking crisis with their 700 billion dollar bail-out.

Right?

Seriously.

Our failed banks affect the entire GLOBE?

How 'bout Kramer warning on either Friday after the stock market closed or on Saturday (today) of a Black Monday when it is impossible to get your money out of the market before the bell rings on Monday morning.

This man either knows something we don't know or is attempting to help crash the market by inducing panic.

The financial chiefs met:

Finance chiefs endorse G7 action plan: IMF panel - Yahoo! News
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-13-2008, 07:02 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Post Re: So, about the economy ...

Quote:
This stupid middle class yank is too tired to correct your grammar and spelling errors.
Nice red herring by the way no american uses proper grammar your english is just retarded over there! For example a nation uses ZZs instead of SSs or spells gaol, jail or calls strawberry Jam jelly and jelly, jello, however I digress. I prefer English grammar myself not some bubble gum version. btw where are these spelling errors of mine ??


Quote:
Call me stupid, but why is it that the IMF has approved the G7's plan to chart a course out of the so-called economic global crisis?

Why is the IMF and/or the G7 even involved?
Just dont get do you BA! RESPONSIBILITY=EVERYONE!.

next youll be posting a call for all bankers to be shot or gased!!.
They had a job they did it they respond to the supply and demand of greedy people so they did their jobs. However some fools just dont pay their bills with interest on time or at all!.
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-13-2008, 11:32 AM
justgroovy's Avatar
justgroovy justgroovy is offline
workin' for the man
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northern Bay
Posts: 251
Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Re: So, about the economy ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Nice red herring by the way no american uses proper grammar your english is just retarded over there! For example a nation uses ZZs instead of SSs or spells gaol, jail or calls strawberry Jam jelly and jelly, jello, however I digress. I prefer English grammar myself not some bubble gum version. btw where are these spelling errors of mine ??
Not a red herring. You called me stupid, and then proceeded to bombard my senses with bad grammar and spelling errors. As far as I know, punctuation isn't something that has been shunned by the English speaking community as a whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic
You say "Our MONEY?" who said it belonged to you or anyone else in the first place? Also, you say "money," which money? Financial bonds or stocks or cash? The former doesn't exist if it wasn't for interest charged. If the banks don't lend, you don't have interest, hence you have no bonds, no stocks, no loans, no mortgages and hence no western lifestyle of affluence! Why is the average Middle class yank so stupid they just don't get it!? They're to take responsibility for their spending and borrowing, they expect too much comfort!


I hope this helps
__________________
You can't take the sky from me.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-13-2008, 02:29 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, about the economy ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post

Just dont get do you BA! RESPONSIBILITY=EVERYONE!.

next youll be posting a call for all bankers to be shot or gased!!.
They had a job they did it they respond to the supply and demand of greedy people so they did their jobs. However some fools just dont pay their bills with interest on time or at all!.
Actually, Ozzie, you would be the one who doesn't get it. The very rich are very rich due to the outrageous interest they charge us to borrow from their banks/them.

The wealth of the world remains with a select group/few due to this fact and many others as I've pointed out.

It is laughable that you feel sorry for the Money Masters because they lose money when people can't pay their bills.

I'm sure they make enough to compensate for that loss through their corporations, the stock market, the music industry, the oil business, the entertainment industry, pornography, the global sex trade, illegal/legal drugs, weapons selling, etc.

Some of their banks made bad loans.

Real estate prices were inflated and they made more bad loans.

I'm sure they made plenty of interest from these bad loans and so if they bit themselves in the ar*se, they deserve what's coming to them.

Actually, I don't condone gasing or shooting people.

That's what they do.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-16-2008, 06:40 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Default Re: So, about the economy ...

Quote:
I hope this helps
Well you did say spelling. However are we here to discuss current affairs & the esoteric or here to have petty personal attacks!. If you want posters to stick around then this attitude wont help!
The irony of your counter culture symbol & fabian overtones has never escaped my attention. Meaning whatever revolution your after is not what I am after at all dear.
You under estimate my intelligence and my esoteric knowledge. Still if your serious about this 21st century Monarch Project (cc) then i really dont see you as crafty at all just very stale and having too many acid flashbacks.
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-16-2008, 09:05 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, about the economy ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Well you did say spelling. However are we here to discuss current affairs & the esoteric or here to have petty personal attacks!. If you want posters to stick around then this attitude wont help!
The irony of your counter culture symbol & fabian overtones has never escaped my attention. Meaning whatever revolution your after is not what I am after at all dear.
You under estimate my intelligence and my esoteric knowledge. Still if your serious about this 21st century Monarch Project (cc) then i really dont see you as crafty at all just very stale and having too many acid flashbacks.
Any particular reason for Ozzie's anger at JustGroovy?

Just wondering.

Ozzie is after a revolution but not the same revolution as JustGroovy?

HUH?

What 21st Century Monarch Project?

I dunno.

Maybe JustGroovy can translate his post for us.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-16-2008 at 09:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.