Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2008, 11:58 AM

Question War on Terra. . .the new world order exposed

This man is from the UK, Ian R Crane former 911 Truth campaigner does it again. You got to check this out. Ian say's that a false flag UFO invasion is going to hapen in 2012 in London Ian R Crane (Powered by CubeCart)

Old 09-10-2008, 12:51 PM

Default Re: War on Terra. . .the new world order exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainconspiracyuk View Post
This man is from the UK, Ian R Crane former 911 Truth campaigner does it again. You got to check this out. Ian say's that a false flag UFO invasion is going to hapen in 2012 in London Ian R Crane (Powered by CubeCart)
How does he know this?

IMO, if a PLOT is revealed before it happens, it ain't going to happen.

So good on him for exposing and stopping it.

Old 10-14-2008, 02:09 PM

Exclamation The War on Terra. . .the new world order exposed right now

As I was browsing around the web, came across good old Ian R Crane and he seems to have really pulled out all the stops with his latest attack on the NWO.
Just check out the trailer and you will see what I mean.
I saw this talk in Glastonbury, and the word on the street was that this presentation from Ian was outstanding. I got to tell you, his evidence to support his hypothesis that we are under attack from those who believe they are the rightful rulers of a global fiefdom could keep the thought process in sharp focus for months. I think the DVD includes an exit film about the 2012 UFO invasion. . I've ordered my copy because this guy is so on the ball.

CHECK IT OUT PLEASE. . . before its too late!
Old 10-14-2008, 02:55 PM

Default Re: The War on Terra. . .the new world order exposed right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainconspiracyuk View Post
As I was browsing around the web, came across good old Ian R Crane and he seems to have really pulled out all the stops with his latest attack on the NWO.
Just check out the trailer and you will see what I mean.
I saw this talk in Glastonbury, and the word on the street was that this presentation from Ian was outstanding. I got to tell you, his evidence to support his hypothesis that we are under attack from those who believe they are the rightful rulers of a global fiefdom could keep the thought process in sharp focus for months. I think the DVD includes an exit film about the 2012 UFO invasion. . I've ordered my copy because this guy is so on the ball.
YouTube - TERROR THREAT - EXPOSED

CHECK IT OUT PLEASE. . . before its too late!
We've been under attack by the wealthy and powerful who believe they are the rightful OWNERS of the world, its' people and her natural resources.

It ain't a secret.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:54 PM

Default Re: War on Terra. . .the new world order exposed

& this doc pretty much sums all this stuff up

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more
Old 10-16-2008, 11:57 PM

Default Re: The War on Terra. . .the new world order exposed right now

You got that right BA.....& that is exactly what The Venus Project is all about.....what say u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
We've been under attack by the wealthy and powerful who believe they are the rightful OWNERS of the world, its' people and her natural resources.

It ain't a secret.

Watch these & lets talk more