Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2008, 05:24 AM

Default Disney manipulation

Of course most you people here already know that lots of walt disney pictures contain sexual stimulative promotion. The girls are always skinny have big breast and like in aladin she uses her body to get what she wants and that is how lil girls these days are being manipulated in doing the same thing. Of course we already know about the countless of sex words writting cleverly in the lionking. Probably the most shocking for me was when this other lion tell Simba: I tough you where brave.....
And Simba look dissapointed in a direction of a stone who looks like an erected penis. With other words we are learned that we are only brave men if we are engaging is sexual activities. Weird shit.

Anyway my question was what is the effect of these things? They say that if effects you on an unawere level and your brain learns from that and thats how your mentality is formed. I was wondering if someone knows some articles which get in to this how much effect it has on your brain.

Could someone help me out??
Tanx

F U C K D I S N E Y ! ! !

Old 10-05-2008, 01:39 PM

Default Re: Disney manipulation

LEO J. O'DONOVAN, S.J. (Member of Disney's board since 1996)

-Jesuit priest

-Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University

-Visiting Professor at Fordham University

-FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE JESUITS' GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY

The Walt Disney Company - Leo J. O'Donovan, S.J. Biography

===========

This Jesuit-controlled company also runs the ABC propaganda network. ABC is also running the satellites of Alex Jones' show, and everyone knows Alex Jones is controlled opposition.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tsukasa View Post

LEO J. O'DONOVAN, S.J. (Member of Disney's board since 1996)

-Jesuit priest

-Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University

-Visiting Professor at Fordham University

-FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE JESUITS' GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY

The Walt Disney Company - Leo J. O'Donovan, S.J. Biography

===========

This Jesuit-controlled company also runs the ABC propaganda network. ABC is also running the satellites of Alex Jones' show, and everyone knows Alex Jones is controlled opposition.
Interesting.

But, not EVERYONE knows that ALEX JONES is controlled opposition.

Could you please explain the significance of this role.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-17-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Interesting.

But, not EVERYONE knows that ALEX JONES is controlled opposition.

Could you please explain the significance of this role.
The role of Alex Jones as an agent?
Old 10-06-2008, 02:01 PM

many tanx for your information lord tsukasa but I was more hoping for some psychological research to the effect of these hidden messenges. I mean I know they have effect else they wouldn't put it in the movies but how much effect is our entire society effected by this??? Also what other media meant for children is infected with these strategies???
If anyone have anymore information would be welcome always.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:51 PM

Have ya done a goog for subliminal messages?

that should keep ya busy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more
Old 10-17-2008, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderdad View Post
Have ya done a goog for subliminal messages?

that should keep ya busy
yeah I have but they are more about adverstising and other subliminal messages I'm more looking for disney cause it is understandable (not legal) that commercial corparations use subliminals to further there output but if disney is doing do infuelnce your sexuality you know most definitly that there is something really wrong with that.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:52 AM

I've got my computer settings like cookies & my firewall all set up very tight....blocking pop-ups, etc. As far as google goes....I've found that w/my system settings I get absolutely no associated advertisng in my email box that have to do w/my use of google. In fact w/re to this site....even when I go to edit my posts...when done & I hit save....I getta screen that says website not found......which I know isn't the case....all I need to do is hit the back button & there I am. That has something to do w/how tight my web settings are...so perhaps you might wanna consider tightening things up a bit if u r really worried about 2nd & 3rd psrty cookies & everything else associated with that....just a thought.

I think 1 of the primary reasons goog has become so popular is b/c compared to the rest of the search niche, they do very little tracking on you....or the passing along of your ISP footprint.....of course if you hit their sponsored links on the right after doing a search than of course that changes everything.

I have a buddy who works for Oracle.....maintains their servers & he has built 3 comptuers from scratch for me & thus also helps me to config the system so it as tight/secrue as possible. He's really into personal protection & keeping yourself as anonymous as possible....also hates what Co's like MSFT (& Oracle for that matter) are all about....too much big brother, etc. Anyhow I've found that w/the proper settings one can really get a lot of google w/out all the 2nd & 3rd party BS in your email box....& w/goog, even 1st party stuff is non-existent.

Back to Disney....as you may already know...they are owned by ABC I believe it is....so when those 2 congloms joined forces it pretty much doubled their research base in terms knowing/measuring their customer demographics....very scary indeed how much info just one company can obtain & store...& when 2 get together....yikes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
yeah I have but they are more about adverstising and other subliminal messages I'm more looking for disney cause it is understandable (not legal) that commercial corparations use subliminals to further there output but if disney is doing do infuelnce your sexuality you know most definitly that there is something really wrong with that.

Watch these & lets talk more

Last edited by Raiderdad : 10-17-2008 at 09:57 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tsukasa View Post
The role of Alex Jones as an agent?
Yes.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
Funny, isn't it?

The oh, so pure Disney corporation fiddling with all of our minds; grasping hold of our toddlers and continuing to influence them throughout their youth.

Sure, their children's movies have subliminal messages and masked sexual content, but who would question it?

Most children love everything Disney.

Kind of like Freemasonry being engaged in devious/illegal activities and hiding it, "can't touch this organization," because they are involved in children's charities.

Can you even comprehend the amount of money this corporation generates in merchandise sales; not to mention movies, the music industry, television series, Disney Land and DisneyWorld?

The mind's of our children are programmed through television from a very young age.

Television/Cinema/Music are their most effective tools.