Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2008, 08:20 AM

Default Zeitgeist & The Venus Project

1st post....wanted to join to turn over a few more pages in this arena.

The main reason I've joined is to see if I can learn more w/re to the 2 topics in the header here. I did take a fast glance at some of the topics around here & did not see either topic mentioned...perhaps they're burried somewhere?

Anyway....anyone seen Zeitgeist & or the newly released addendum yet?

Also....The Venus Project (TVP) which was given a mention in The Zeitgesit Addendum. As far as TVP goes .....agreed in that it all sounds quite pollayannish or even utopian...however I do agree & feel that we do have the technology to pull this off. The ahrd part of course would be to take out the powers that be who are now in control & manipulating us....as in all the collective govts around the globe.

Not having any need for currency & or politics....ler along work.....imagine that. I guess this is what John & Yoko were signing about in Imagime. ".....why don't you come & join me?...."

Looking forward to learning more as time permits....I'm a stay at home dad w/2 girls....a 3 yr old & 6 yr old so time is not on my side...ok enuff music analogys & lil emoticons already

I'll finish w/the links to both topics (which should also appear in my sig but I'm not sure if I did it all right so I'll add'em here at the end in my 1st post ta see if it indeed worked) should anyone else here be interested in learning more. & note, w/re to Zeitgeist & the newly released Addendum.....dont download it to view....it'll take way too long as both docs are a lil over 2 hrs long...simply view it off the Google or Youtube link is your best way. Def worth your time imo.

Zeitgeist - The Movie

The Venus Project - The Redesign of a culture

Cheers!!

P.S. spelling errors are part of my M.O...sorry. No time ta proof as I'm typically always posting in a rush....ya know...got the ankle biters here to watch over...well that's my excuse anyhow & I'm sticken to it. I did graduate college (albeit back in 89).....but dont think I really learned all that much....def have learned way more once finally getting out of school....but the stuff I've come ta learn doesn't necessarilly make me any happier....& most especially since closely following the currency mrkt for the last 2+ yrs...very interesting stuff especially if you're into conspiracy theory's & how all the money around the globe flows Def a topic for another thread & one I am very interested in also discussing here.

Ok...thast was quite a P.S. there...gotta run....ck back later on today...time ta go try & raise a better, more informed future for us all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more
Old 10-16-2008, 10:50 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Re: Zeitgeist & The Venus Project

welcome aboard!

Edit: Zeitgeist front page has some missing images.

Last edited by justgroovy : 10-16-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:38 PM

But u can still stream it right?

Is Zeitgeist something that you're hearing about for the 1st time? If not, have you seen it before & or know what it's all about?

I think this would be quite the topic for this forum....unless of course I'm bringing old news here which could very well be the case.

Old 10-16-2008, 02:05 PM
workin' for the man

Yes the movie is working for me.

Did you make it?
Old 10-16-2008, 02:47 PM

No I sure didn't....but thx for even entertaining the thought that I could put something like that together

& Leonardo.....sure, I guess Revolution would be the fitting tune for Zeitgeist....but truth be known, I feel the answer to Zeitgeist is The Venus Project....& to that I would have to use Lennon's "Imagine"

I must say that I will be somewhat shocked to learn that folks here have not heard of either Zeitgesit & or TVP before. I was truly expecting at least some previous threads here on at least Zeitgeist.

To this end, I am very much so looking forward to everyone's thoughts & comments on both after you've had a chance to absorb all the info.

It's nap time over here so pounding away at the keyboard is a huge no-no.....so I'll go take a rest myself & crap out in front of the tube for an hr or so...then we're off to go p/up the 1st grader & directly over to gymnastics class. I'll try & check a lil later on tonight....maybe during the game when the D'Rays clinch the AL & move on to the WS. In late June I took Tampa Bay (in Reno..not Vegas...I'm more the Reno type...lol) @ 12-1 ta win it all so I'm pretty happy right about now & yes, I've been known to be a degenerate gambler....albeit a low baller....VERY low baller....the 12-1 was only for $40.....so if it hits, it'll pay for the 3 day trip up there to collect...& a lil fun $$$ ta boot....but that's 'bout it.

Cheers!! & GO D'Rays!!

Last edited by Raiderdad : 10-16-2008 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderdad View Post
But u can still stream it right?

Is Zeitgeist something that you're hearing about for the 1st time? If not, have you seen it before & or know what it's all about?

I think this would be quite the topic for this forum....unless of course I'm bringing old news here which could very well be the case.
In a nut shell, could you inform us as to what Zeitgeist is?

Another mystery?
Old 10-16-2008, 10:43 PM

It has to do w/re to all the various forms of manipulation....from religion to govt. Speaks to global money flows (as in follow the money to uncover the truth kinda stuff) as well how pretty much all throughout the last several decades there's been a not so coordinated attempt by all the major economies & thus govts of the world to keep their populations as suppressed as possibe. Wether it be by war or via finance...like taxes & interest.

Did you know that there's no law on the books that states we must pay income tax? & technically....via an admendment or 2, one could actually argue that imposing income taxes on the population goes against our alien rights.

I highly suggest you at least give it a few mins of your time....& by all means after that if you don't like what ya see/hear...turn it off. I am not here to force views upon anyone. My intentions for coming here are only to spur a healthy conversation about this...nothing more.

Peace!!

Last edited by Raiderdad : 10-16-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:35 PM

Here....I just dug this brief narative up......'splains it all far better than I ever could...lol

<TABLE class=profileTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=label>Type:</TD><TD class=data>Common Interest - Beliefs & Causes

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label>Description:

</TD><TD class=data>Zeitgeist, the Movie is a 2007 documentary film, produced by Peter Joseph about the Jesus myth hypothesis, the attacks of 9/11, and the Federal Reserve Bank as well as a number of conspiracy theories related to those three main topics. It was released free online via Google Video in June of 2007. A remastered version was presented as a global premiere on November 10, 2007 at the 4th Annual Artivist Film Festival & Artivist Awards. The film has attracted significant public interest

ZEITGEIST - The Documentary of a Lifetime | Facebook

Significant public interest it says.....well that's not the case for this joint....lol Sure hope that changes tho....

Peace!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by Raiderdad : 10-16-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:20 AM
workin' for the man

Just wanted to pop in and say that I did manage to watch the first half of the zeitgeist documentary (it's very rare that I have 2 hours of time to watch much of anything unfortunately) and I thought it was very good.

And as far as the term zetigeist goes, I'm not sure if I've heard it called that, but I think that we are all aware of the scam that is the federal reserve, so no, this isn't news to any of us.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:35 AM

Wink Re: Zeitgeist & The Venus Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgroovy View Post
Just wanted to pop in and say that I did manage to watch the first half of the zeitgeist documentary (it's very rare that I have 2 hours of time to watch much of anything unfortunately) and I thought it was very good.

And as far as the term zetigeist goes, I'm not sure if I've heard it called that, but I think that we are all aware of the scam that is the federal reserve, so no, this isn't news to any of us.
Thanks for that, Groovy.