Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2008, 11:37 AM

Default Re: Zeitgeist & The Venus Project

but presented in this way it sure does make it all even scarier. Hopefully you'll get a chance to watch the rest as there were several other facets that it spoke to...religion, numerology, etc.

I do realize w/re to what folks have been sayin about the fed...& espeically now....however ya gotta give the producers credit for pretty much calling the events of today in advance. I don't think even they thought this would all come to pass so soon. It was only put out approx 2 yrs ago....& as mentioned, the newly released addendum is even better....as at the end it actually speaks to what we can do to try & gain some control over what's going on. It is all quite scary....esepcially when you see stuff like the following which is fresh off the presses....

This weekend they meet!

"Blueprint for Worldwide Currency System" straight from the horses mouth.

Yahoo!

All I can say is.....even if this doesn't happen (1 currency) which it most likely wont...at least not right now...the fact that it is even on the table & being considered should scare the beejeezus oudda everyone who has 1/2 a brain. & if we dont try to act now in some way & get organized, I can gurantee you that eventually this will all happen....it's been going in this direction for many yrs now & the bush regime has seemed to have sped up the process considerably.

This is one reason why I feel following global economimcs is critical...not to be a supporter of capitialism, but to be better informed. I hope I am not coming off as some day trader/capitialistic pig. I tend to believe in the saying..."know your friends well but your enemies better"

Thx for taking the time to watch the 1st part....I know I had to watch it all approx 3 times to really absorb it all...very scary stuff indeed.

Cheers!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more

Last edited by Raiderdad : 10-17-2008 at 11:40 AM.