Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2005, 07:19 AM

Send a message via ICQ to silence Send a message via AIM to silence Send a message via MSN to silence Send a message via Yahoo to silence
Default Dr Pepper Sperm Conspiracy

Dear people please listen, through the eyes and ears of contacts in Japan and China I have recently found out that a lot of gamers over there (basically everyone) drink Dr Pepper. If like me you have heard that Dr Pepper reduces your sperm count you may wonder that it is being used a lot over there as a sort of birth control, many people are encouraged to drink Dr Pepper in Asian areas because of "Its Fruity flavour", YEAH RIGHT!

"Whats the worst that could happen" I've just tould you.