Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2008, 11:49 AM

Default Re: Zeitgeist & The Venus Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderdad View Post
Damn....I got exposed & so fast....ya got me BA...I'm a govt plant here whose taking copius notes....so be afraid...very afraid. We're on to you so dont step oudda line or else

Seriously now.....the use of the word "your" was only used to make it sound more personal. Of course they are my rights as well....I had no idea I was gonna be so scrutinized here....guess I shoulda known better.

Sheesh!!!

& I have no clue what twittered means...sorry for my ignorance. Is that some sorta conspiracy insider lingo for my cover's been blown?
Now, did I say that you were a government plant?

Absolutely not.

I said you chose the wrong word.

It was merely an observation.

Old 10-18-2008, 02:48 PM

Again...I had no idea choosing the wrong word here was gonna even be an issue....I think ya got my point even so, no?

this is gonna be tough if I'm gonna be constantly graded/judged here by lil things like that.....it'd be nice if we could move beyond that so we can move forward & not taking up such time on matters as such. TYVM!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more
Old 10-18-2008, 02:55 PM

TY for the replies & yes I look forward to hearing views that are opposed.

Thus I've bookmarked your clips for when I have some more time. I did watch the 1st few mins & have 1 question for u going forward....do you consider yourself to be a member of a religious org or would say that you at a minimum practice a faith?

Not that it truly matters one way or the other however it would be nice to know from what viewpoints you're posting from.

Having said that, in addition, do you have any ideas of how we can improve upon the way in which our society is being run? Your thoughts, views & comments are appreciated....& thx again for taking the time to point out other views.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasis View Post
hi raiderdad. pleasant to meet you so much. we having discussions last year as i recall that about the zeitgeist film, nevertheless and howeversomuch, you may walk the following critique with an open mind to find truth about the zeitgeist hoax.

<EMBED id=VideoPlayback style="WIDTH: 400px; HEIGHT: 326px" src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=7572663630528394775&hl=en&f s=true type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true"> </EMBED>

Old 10-18-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Again...I had no idea choosing the wrong word here was gonna even be an issue....I think ya got my point even so, no?

this is gonna be tough if I'm gonna be constantly graded/judged here by lil things like that.....it'd be nice if we could move beyond that so we can move forward & not taking up such time on matters as such. TYVM!!
I wondered about your choice of the word YOUR freedoms instead of OUR freedoms.

That's all.

It's not an issue unless you choose to make it one.

You can move beyond it, I'm sure.

Constantly graded and criticized?

Huh?

I wondered about something.

Seems you're blowing this way out of proportion.

Who is taking up so much time on this matter?

Not me.

No need to respond.

Just move forward.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-18-2008 at 03:13 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:16 PM

Surely u must be kidding w/all this....was it not YOU who made it an issue in the 1st place? I wasn't the one who was wondering about the use of a silly word....it was you who took the time to point that out not I...all I did was answer you & explain why I selected the word...yet you wanna pass it all off as if I'm the one whose all hung up on something....wadda hoot.

moving on woulda been to not get all hung up on such a silly thing to begin with...the mere fact that you even felt the need to bring up & point out such silly matter (choice of words) speaks volumes....& then pass it all off as if I'm the one whose being nit picky.....too funny u r.

makes one think you really enjoy being argumentitive....sorry....I aint biten..so there ya have it....but asking me to move on..move on from what? the fact that I replied to your question?

Whatever....OK....moving on if that's what ya wanna hear...actually, it sounds like you didn't wanna hear anything in reply b/c you told me no need to do so.....how nice of you to try & save me from a dreaded reply.

tell ya what BA....just ignore me & I'll do the same w/u...I think that'll be best moving forward....gettin all caught up on the small stuff as it seems you were (you were the one who 1st felt the need to point out the use of word & questioned me on it...remember?) is something for which I have no patience for....so how about this....I'll take a page oudda your M.O.....no need to reply...just move on...LMAO!!

But I can't guarantee you that I wont use the word "your" again as oppsoed to "our" in the future....so pls....try not to overthink yourself to death about it all.....life's way too short. Trust me....I'm not one of "them" LOL!!

e=BlueAngel;52331]I wondered about your choice of the word YOUR freedoms instead of OUR freedoms.

That's all.

Huh?

Not me.

No need to respond.

Just move forward.[/quote]

Old 10-18-2008, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Surely u must be kidding w/all this....was it not YOU who made it an issue in the 1st place? I wasn't the one who was wondering about the use of a silly word....it was you who took the time to point that out not I...all I did was answer you & explain why I selected the word...yet you wanna pass it all off as if I'm the one whose all hung up on something....wadda hoot.

moving on woulda been to not get all hung up on such a silly thing to begin with...the mere fact that you even felt the need to bring up & point out such silly matter (choice of words) speaks volumes....& then pass it all off as if I'm the one whose being nit picky.....too funny u r.

makes one think you really enjoy being argumentitive....sorry....I aint biten..so there ya have it....but asking me to move on..move on from what? the fact that I replied to your question?

Whatever....OK....moving on if that's what ya wanna hear...actually, it sounds like you didn't wanna hear anything in reply b/c you told me no need to do so.....how nice of you to try & save me from a dreaded reply.

tell ya what BA....just ignore me & I'll do the same w/u...I think that'll be best moving forward....gettin all caught up on the small stuff as it seems you were (you were the one who 1st felt the need to point out the use of word & questioned me on it...remember?) is something for which I have no patience for....so how about this....I'll take a page oudda your M.O.....no need to reply...just move on...LMAO!!

But I can't guarantee you that I wont use the word "your" again as oppsoed to "our" in the future....so pls....try not to overthink yourself to death about it all.....life's way too short. Trust me....I'm not one of "them" LOL!!

e=BlueAngel;52331]I wondered about your choice of the word YOUR freedoms instead of OUR freedoms.

That's all.

Huh?

Not me.

No need to respond.

Just move forward.
[/quote]

I didn't make it an issue.

I made a comment about it.

Let it go.

Who said you were ONE OF THEM?

Not me.

I merely questioned the improper use of YOUR freedoms instead of OUR freedoms in one of your posts.

From that, you've ascertained that I think you're one of them; a government plant.

I never insinuated such.

FYI, I don't overthink.

I'm a critical thinker.

Let it go.

Life's too short to sweat the small stuff.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-18-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:54 PM

Well after further examination of this rebuttal to TVP....it seems that it doesn't accuartely describe what TVP is all about. It seems to have sorely missed the point. Same w/the clip that you presented in response to Zeitgeist...which was nothing more than a religious rebuttal that did not even speak to Zeitgeist at all.

& after a further exam of your history I think I now have a pretty good idea as to your M.O. & don't get me wrong....I am not being judgemental whatsoever. Whatever floats your boat as the saying goes.

Labeling Zeitgeist a hoax is quite interesting.....do you mean to say that much of what has recently occured in the finance mrkts is all in our imagination? If not, what do you say w/re to the fact that Zeitgeist spoke to this in advance....& now much of it is coming to fruition. A hoax....I dont think that's the right word.

At any rate....I hope any further discussion of either topics do not threaten you.....they are only presented w/the hopes to inform & perhaps spur discussions towards options in improving society as we know it. You may not be in agreement but I do feel we've been on the wrong path for quite sometime...& on many levels.

Peace!

uote=Anastasis;52322]you find this informative and may read it already but, i'll print it here again about the venus project a subject studied for several years now.[/quote]

Old 10-19-2008, 10:23 AM

Anastasis,

I wanted you to know that I have also done some more digging on the site for which you copy & pasted from (pointbite). I of course read the entire opinionated summury that you passed along.....my question to you is, did you also happen to read all the comments contained w/in that thread....or did you just read what you copy & pasted?

The reason of course I ask is b/c there was some very good/insightful replies to that piece you had copy & pasted....some very good rebuttals were made to that end....comments for which I was elluding to in my reply to you from last night. Seems much of the commentary from that article you sited is flawed since it doesn't accurately go forward w/the the proper premise of it all. It twists the entire idea so that the argument presented against it sounds more plausable.

At one point someone commented that it sounds as if some folks are threatened by these ideas.....for which I have a very difficult time comprehending....after all, why would someone feel so thretened by ideas which are cretaed to improve society as we know it?

Having said this, to this end I would ask this of those who are either threatened by these ideas or simply just disagree w/em one simple question, if these ideas do not seem plausable & or flawed, by all means, pls tell us what are some of your thoughts & suggs along these lines....the imporvement of life as we know it? it's fine to have your own opinions of course & I aint even asking you to justify your opinions....you shouldn't have to.....BUT, I would challenge you & anyone else to help come up w/other ideas, or even expand upon some of these ideals that have already been suggested.

After all, it's a constant process & collectively, we all should feel a part of this progression.....of course only if this is something that is of interest to you.

I thank you again for your thoughts & comments along these lines & look forward to your further input should you desire.

Cheers & Peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasis View Post
hi raiderdad. pleasant to meet you so much. we having discussions last year as i recall that about the zeitgeist film, nevertheless and howeversomuch, you may walk the following critique with an open mind to find truth about the zeitgeist hoax.

<EMBED id=VideoPlayback style="WIDTH: 400px; HEIGHT: 326px" src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=7572663630528394775&hl=en&f s=true type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true"> </EMBED>

Last edited by Raiderdad : 10-19-2008 at 10:29 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Banned

Smile Re: Zeitgeist & The Venus Project

hi, i wasn't sure which points you were referring to. it might be easier if you simply ask me specific questions about zeitgeist film and i'll answer them more adequately, if i am able, and i am able, very able. please, do ask.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:57 PM

Not sure where to begin?

We could start w/the Fed..then go to religion..or how about the real reason behind war?

I guess I should ask you.....why do you think it is a hoax? the links you provided did not speak to Zeitgeist being a hoax. All the link did was come off as if Zetigeist was some sorta threat to the beliefs of others...not sure why b/c it gave many very compelling facts in support of its' main argument which is, the powers that be are there to keep the masses suppressed...as is the case w/religion.

Have you yourself watched Zetigeist yet or have you only read the critiques?

Lastly, you did not answer any of my questions....if that was intentional then in your next reply there's no need to answer them if for some reason you do not feel comfortable in adressing them.