Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2005, 02:33 AM

Default APOCALYPSE AT DRESDEN - 13 FEBRUARY 1945

<a href="http://198.62.75.1/www1/war/dresden-index.html">APOCALYPSE AT DRESDEN - 13 FEBRUARY 1945</a>

The Talmudic Jew David Shea Miller: "We children of the victors might be permitted something akin to joy at the thought of Dresdeners and Germans as a whole getting the bombing they so willingly bestowed on others (WHEN? WHERE?), hence so richly deserved themselves . . . I do not predicate my satisfaction with the bombing of Dresden on a theory of collective guilt, but on the certitude of the *actual* guilt of a near-totality of the German people -- women, grandparents, non-combatants -- in a project of genocide at the time of the bombing: a well earned death sentence indeed."

Old 03-30-2005, 06:10 AM

Default Re: APOCALYPSE AT DRESDEN - 13 FEBRUARY 1945

Draken, i've just finished the web format book on the subject. I'm spitting. A disgrace.

Available here from the truth seeker David Irvings site. I donated to his legal fund and got a lovely letter of thanks.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Dresden/index.html

The book is free in pDF format.

I will be buying it.

He details the leadups to the Dresden raid on Hamburg and several other cities as bomber command refined their fire storm technique.

No wonder the Germans got more brutal after 1943. They were watching the killing of innocent civilians in their own backyard.

Thousands asphyxiated. Men, women, children, infants. Many charred beyond recognition.

All this culminated in over 150,000 dead in one night in Dresden in early 1945.

Many were prisoners of war, Russian, Allied and forced laborers who state they were treated kindly by the Dresdeners.

Two wrongs do NOT make a right.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:44 AM

True, I'm glad you follow things up. This is just one of many crimes against humanity committed by the West the last century.

With more and more genuine information coming up to the surface proving Allied atrocities were covered up in direct proportion to more and more cases of exaggerated Nazi war crimes and even innocence of war crimes alleged by the West, I seriously believe we need to rethink our position taken en masse toward the Germans in general and the Nazis in particular during these times and actually ask ourselves what force, what hidden power was behind the events and what result those powers wanted. <a href="http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs956b.html">Freedman's warning</a> is a good place to start.

We've been fed so many lies about this last century, no one really seems to remember what the truth is. And of course the murderers are trying desperately to cover their tracks, blaming their own crimes on others, faking documents, testimonies etc.
See my <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=ASC&topic_id=545 &forum=17">Communism thread</a> for more details and this link to <a href="http://www.revisionisthistory.org/communist.html">Michael A. Hoffman's article</a> on these issues.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:20 PM

I am a VERY amature WW2 buff.

It is plain to see that the entire history of WW2 is almost a complete lie. I really dont know what to believe anymore.

The British Elite are the ABSOLOUTE scum of the earth for what they did. Churchill will get his from history. An ABSOLOUTE ruthless, murdering arsehole.

He is quoted in the book as saying the long columns of refugee's flowing from the East should be bombed as their could be troop movements in their.

When corrected that this was doubtful he alluded that...[paraphrasing] "We've killed 5-6 million Germans already, probably another 1 million will die before it's over. It will make it easier feeding them after the war".

This was early 1945.

Anyone who reads the book will be deeply moved.

On another point. I small raid of Liberators dropped a few bombs on Dresden in late 44. 146 people died. Alot of children. 1 British POW was killed. (It might be added that they had the walk of the town).

That British POW was given a full military honours funeral with a German and British honour gaurd. Those EVIL Germans!
Old 03-31-2005, 01:03 AM

Quite.

Check out John Sack's book "An Eye For An Eye". I'm pressed for time at the moment so haven't got time to write anything substantial.

It documents how many German innocent civilians were murdered AFTER 1945, by Jewish Communists...
Old 03-31-2005, 12:20 PM

"One scholar of the Nazi era, Anthony Sutton, has focussed heavily on German supporters of Hitler, while ignoring the crucial role played by the Bank of England and its Governor, Sir Montague Norman, in financing the Nazi regime. Sutton's position on this problem may have been influenced by the fact that he is British. In view of the outspoken statements from Adolf Hitler about Jewish influence in Germany, it would be difficult to explain the role of I.G. Farben in the Nazi era. Peter Hayes' definitive study of I.G. Farben shows that in 1933 it had ten Jews on its governing boards. We have previously pointed out that I.G., from its inception was a Rothschild concern, formulated by the House of Rothschild and implemented through its agents, Max Warburg in Germany and Standard Oil in=20

Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands joined the SS during the early 1930s. He then joined the board of an I.G. subsidiary, Farben Bilder, from which he took the name of his postwar supersecret policy making group, the Bilderbergers. Farben executives played an important role in organizing the Circle of Friends for Heinrich Himmler, although it was initially known as Keppler's Circle of Friends, Keppler being the chairman of an I.G. subsidiary. His nephew, Fritz J. Kranefuss, was the personal assistant to Heinrich Himmler. Of the forty members of the Circle of Friends, which provided ample funds for Himmler, eight were executives of I.G. Farben or of its subsidiaries.

Despite the incredible devastation of most German cities from World War II air bombings, the I.G. Farben building in Frankfort, one of the largest buildings there, miraculously survived intact. A large Rockefeller mansion in Frankfort also was left untouched by the war, despite the saturation bombing. Frankfort was the birthplace of the Rothschild family. It was hardly coincidental that the postwar government of Germany, Allied Military Government, should set up its offices in the magnificent I.G. Farben building."
Old 03-31-2005, 06:14 PM

THIS, some of these statements are misleading.

Anthony Sutton, in his book, Wall Street & The Rise Of Hitler, makes it clear few, if any Germans (powerful) were involved with financing Hitler.

In fact barely half of Germany even voted for him initially. When they marched into Poland there was NO cheering on the streets. Accounts from the time speak of a very sombre Germany at this stage.

All through the war Hitler was paranoid about being knocked off. In fact there are over 30 documented accounts of assassination attempts.

Hitlers ability to avoid them is SO uncanny that one is led to believe he was being protected...by the British. Whole swathes of the German High Command were in touch with the British...including Goering and Canaris! He was protected from assassination till the job was done.

This may explain also why so many of the German heirarchy (supposed war criminals) seemed to give themselves up to the British and Americans without batting an eyelid...they'd been in contact with them so long they thought they would be spared.

Not one wholly owned German company gave to Hitler. I.G Farbin etc were all partly owned by American interests. Probably reaching straight back to Rothschild.

The Zionist plan was to devestate the Jews of Europe and get them to migrate to Palestine where no self respecting European Jew would move.

This they accomplished to a large degree.

Undoubtably England played a huge role. Hitler L-O-V-E-D England. He was known as a complete Anglophile.

Hitlers adjutant of 10 years married an English girl in the late 30's and was worried about telling Hitler of this. When he did Hitler was ecstatic for him!

Hitler also L-O-V-E-D the royal family and they loved him right back.

He was double crossed which was why he was fuming with the sudden British turnaround when Churchill came to power. Remember, the British Royal family is...German.

Hitler even offered to send several divisions to Asia to fend off the Japanese which may explain Japans less than helpful attitude to Germany during the Russian campaign.

The history of WW2 is yet to be written. Cant wait for the movie.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:54 AM

Good article though THIS.

Highly recommended.
Old 04-01-2005, 11:53 AM

Some VERY important points highlighted there, true.

For the cooperation between Nazism and Zionism, see Lenni Brenner's book published on the net, <a href="http://www.marxists.de/middleast/brenner/">Zionism in the Age of the Dictators</a>.