Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2005, 10:06 AM

Default FREEMASONRY: What really goes on there?

A few years ago at a community social in our county I met and spoke with a church secretary to which we stumbled upon conversation about freemasons. After we were comparing notes of what we though we knew of them---she took me aside.
She and her family of many generations were die hard Baptists. However, her granddaddy was a 33rd degree mason. Well,--------on his death bed he announced that 'yes, there are evil doings in freemasonry', and that these 'doings' were unspeakble---------and then he closed his eyes and passed on.
This lady said she had the most intense eye contact with him, he wanted her to know the truth through dialoque and his eyes. So she gave him those moments of undivided attention and looked her granddaddy in the eyes--for he wanted her to know that he no longer needed to keep this dear knowledge to himself.

Old 12-17-2005, 09:43 AM

Default Re: FREEMASONRY: What really goes on there?

They seem to band together in kind of an "old boys network." They help each other with materialistic things and use any methods to defeat and rule over non-masons. They hold high level positions in churches, business, and governments.

Having read these two articles
http://www.winonadailynews.com/articles/2005/12/07/news/00lead.txt
http://www.winonadailynews.com/articles/2005/11/29/news/00lead.txt
I'm convinced that the podunk town of Fountain City, Wisconsin, is full of masons that are banding together to defend their idiot police chief, who is at the very least grossly incompetent and is probably far worse than incompetent.

One of the masons favorite methods of killing someone they perceive as a threat is hitting them with a moving vehicle. The deceased child owner of the beagle this man killed had been killed by a moving vehicle.

Why would the masons perceive a child as a threat? Perhaps the child is part of a bloodline that has a history of defeating dragons.

Ask me about the time a green cab hit me in a crosswalk some time. I walked away.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:50 AM

me too.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:20 AM

Oh my gosh, my father has been a Mason for 51 years. Am I really dead?
Please, someone tell me.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:20 PM

Check this out:
D. W. Brown moderates a website called Thebluelodge.org. He claims he is a third degree Mason on his website, but after deleting my post he responded:

"I've deleted his post but it is quite amusing some kook has found his calling for this week to come and try and interrupt our discussions. BTW, I am a Scottish Rite 32° Mason but because I feel there is no higher true degree in Freemasonry than the 3rd I don't show it anymore. "

He had only revealed this after he had refused me an answer and I insinuated that he was not a high enough level Mason to know anything. He banned my IP but forgot to delete my account first so I got this nice email notice of his response. He still refused to respond to this message after quite a few other reposted it from washington to arizona , which is as follows:

"Since Freemasons hate this one the most I'll get Albert Pike out of the way quick:

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff; Red Emphasis added]
And for all of you Freemasons out there that are going to try to argue that he was a member of the Southern Scottish Rite and not part of the true Scottish Rite can get out their Washington DC maps and look up his statue 13 blocks east of the white house commissioned to be there by the Grand Temple. Sure. And don't even start with the "No mason reads it" when its the number one book published and distributed by the Scottish Rite. And also don't tell me "its a massive book that barely any Masons have read because of its 800+ pages." because I have heard this excuse so many times, all I will say to you is grow up and read the big books now kiddies, or maybe its your lack of reading skills and observance abilities that is why you are still members. If I can read it, I'm pretty sure you could, and if its the number one book put out by YOUR fraternity don't you think you really should if your going to be a member?

Next we have Manly P. Hall:

"The day has come when Fellow Craftsman must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion , which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare." [Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree, K.T., The Lost Keys of Freemasonry or The Secret of Hiram Abiff , Forward by Reynold E. Blight, 33rd Degree, K.T., Illustrations by J. Augustus Knapp, 32nd Degree, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, p. 48; Emphasis Added]

Side note, he was made a honorary 33rd degree Mason for having shown his knowledge of Masonic secrets and symbols. He also wrote the below:

"Not only were many of the founders of the United States government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe which helped them to establish this country for A PECULIAR AND PARTICULAR PURPOSE known only to the initiated few." (Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, pp. XC and XCI)

And don't bother pointing out that he wrote this before becoming a mason, because of the reason he was made a mason was for his knowledge. After the way we see your fraternity tear apart and tear down the image and reputation of any who accuse your group of corruption, your going to tell me that they looked right past this remark and just initiated him into the 33rd Degree. Now after reading things like this from top level Masons, can you blame anyone for seeing the issue with your lodge?

Aleister Crowley

This ones a touchy one because of his admittance into the "Masonic Brotherhood". Much like Manly P. Hall he was initiated right into the 33rd Degree for already knowing the secrets and rituals taught in Freemasonry. I see freemasons put a lot of effort in to trying to prove that he belonged to a fake lodge, but never offer solid evidence that he did.
So I ask you why so many high level Freemasons are also occultists who freely admit to being just that? Why are these people who are Luciferians (And don't even start with the "Aleister Crowley wasn't a luciferian", because I'll take out my OTO book collection and smack you upside the head with them for being so stupid as to not research things thoroughly. Look up everything he had to say about the being Aiwass.)

A. E. Waite

Anyone whose been at arms length with a tarot deck should know this mans name because of the popular Rider Waite Tarot Deck. This man was also a 33rd Degree Freemason. He wrote a book trying to debunk the connection between luciferianism and the Masonic lodge but yet in other writing we see another allegorical luciferian. "A Rose By Any Other Name" or in your case "A Piece Of Scum In Any Other Toilet"

READ FROM YOUR OWN PEOPLE!

Albert Pike (December 29, 1809–April 2, 1891) was an attorney, soldier, writer, and Freemason. Pike is the only Confederate military officer (And war criminal who was pardoned by Andrew Jackson, a fellow Mason) or figure to be honored with an outdoor statue in Washington, D.C. (in Judiciary Square). His statue was funded and built by the Scottish Rite.
Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite's Southern Jurisdiction in 1859. He remained Sovereign Grand Commander for the remainder of his life (a total of thirty-two years), devoting a large amount of his time to developing the rituals of the order. Notably, he published a book called Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in 1871, of which there were several subsequent editions.

Pike is still sometimes regarded in America as an eminent and influential Freemason. His anti-Roman Catholic pronouncements were seen as representative of American freemasonry by Catholic sources.

Taken from the wikipedia article on Albert Pike. Also if you look up Morals and Dogma, you will find the complete title is "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry". So please no more remarks that this book is just his personal philosophy and not an official book of the lodge.

A copy of Morals & Dogma was given to every new member of the Southern Jurisdiction until 1974, when it was deemed "too advanced to be helpful to the new Scottish Rite member"
Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Too advanced. Yep too advanced because it revealed the secret of Freemasonry.

Albert Pike explained in Morals & Dogma how the true nature of Freemasonry is kept a secret from Masons of lower degrees:

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry. The whole body of the Royal and Sacerdotal Art was hidden so carefully, centuries since, in the High Degrees, as that it is even yet impossible to solve many of the enigmas which they contain. It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without any true reward violate his obligations as an Adept. Masonry is the veritable Sphinx, buried to the head in the sands heaped round it by the ages. "

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it....
"The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason…"

"Every man's conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives Him, the reflected image of man himself..."

"The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black god but the negation of God. The Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry."

"Lucifer, the Light Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

Please I welcome all responses.
"

Since he has refused to answer any of my requests to explain this, and has been proven to liar(since he stated himself as a third degree mason), we will have to assume all the above is true. Please if you can repost this on that site and demand answers.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:44 PM
KYCH

FedupwithLies, this is just in response to the Lucifer piece of your post.

There is only one verse which talks about Lucifer, and that is Isaiah 14:12

Quote:
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
There are religious scholars that debate whether this fallen angel is Satan or not.

In older times, astrologers referred to the morning star as Lucifer (Light Bringer) because it came before the Sun rose. Also, there is another verse that interests me; Revelations 22:16:

Quote:
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.