Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2008, 10:10 AM

Exclamation NWO proof in rap music

Hey,

Ive never really took time to sit and write this, but, i think i should now...

Lets start with rap, a amazing form of music which requires a huge amount talent and creativity. Recently while listening to Dr. Dre & Others - East Coast West Coast Killaz rap video, with the illuminati at the back of my mind i hear;

" Gentlemen we have a problem which has the potential to become a very serious problem, the east coast and west coast speration is exactly the weapon the enemy need to destory our EMPIRE, so what we need to do is bring together some of the biggest, strongest and smartest forces in the millemium and this will be the begining of the aftermath "

[In the foreground Dr.dre smokes a cigar, in the background there are graffiti eyes on the wall (A illuminati symbol?)]

So im thinking, well that odd, why have that in the song, but i carry on watching afew minutes later the 'crew' walk passed a big picture with another eye on (At this point im looking for symbols and hints in the lyrics). Then its just usual rap until a womans mouth appears on a TV with a tannoy at about 3:05 into the video and says;

"Welcome to the New World Order,
You are now under martial law,
All constituional rights have been suspended "

Now thats all i got out of that song but ive heard music by eminem and dr.dre with refrences to the illuminati which i cannot remember.

PROOF IM NOT BULLSHITING:
You can find this video at and the lyrics at DR DRE LYRICS - East Coast/West Coast Killas

-Connor, im new to the fourm and would also like to say hi to you all

[EDIT]
Sorry if this is the wrong section, first post...

[EDIT, 2]
ALSO JUST NOTICED THE MONKEY AT THE BEGINING IN A CAGE, DONT PEOPLE EXPERIMENT ON MONKEYS? PEOPLE IN THE NWO PREHAPS?

Last edited by OpenYourMind : 10-24-2008 at 10:13 AM.