Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2008, 12:18 PM

Default Re: Disney manipulation

Raiderdad said:

& to think here I was just about ready to remove myself from this "group"....I say "group" b/c it seems there's really only a few here (at best) who post on a regular basis...speaking of which....was that yuor alias that got banned for a coupa weeks....was it Leonardo? Is that another one of your ally's? If so, you may know that I was not in favor of that....needless censorship.....typical over reaction by one who has a few issues...& sad to know that someone like this has the power to ban someone....a very sad statement of the parnoia that exists in our society.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think you should speak about JustGroovy in this manner.

However, if you are, by any chance, referring to me, I suggest you let go of the fact that Leonardo was banned and come to terms with the truth that he was not banned because of any power you think I might have on this forum.

I'm a member and a contributing poster.

That's about as far as my power exerts itself.

Did it destroy you that badly to see Leonardo take a vacation for a while?

Can you carry on without him?

I highly doubt that because he was being rude; asked to cease and desist and banned because he didn't, constitutes paranoia on the part of JustGroovy for banning him or paranoia on the part of ANYONE, myself included, who complained about his embedded videos.

This site isn't a democracy so whether or not you were in favor of his banning doesn't really matter.

It's up to the moderator to decide who is banned and who is not.

The rest of us don't figure into the decision making around here as far as banning is concerned.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:30 PM

Give it a rest already BA....I din't reply to your last post b/c I aint gonna waste anymore time on you....u aint worth what lil time I do have to post on such a silly forum as this.

& quite frankly.....I wasn't even posting to you....so butt out already....u sure seem as if u r quite lonely & thus seek any attn at all...wether it be negative or positive.

So get over it already.....me, Leonardo & whatever silly lil issues u have that u can not resolve on your own....I'm sorry for all your insecurities but I dont have the time nor want to deal w/em. I aint your analyst...but perhaps that'd be a career w/good job security....note to self...lol

At any rate....pls, as stated b4......IGNORE ME & I'll do the same for you....trust me, u will be happier....unless of course u thrive off negative attn....& if that's the case....sorry, you wont be gettin any from me....as I already told ya...so pls......GO AWAY already. TYVM!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more
Old 10-30-2008, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderdad View Post
Give it a rest already BA....I din't reply to your last post b/c I aint gonna waste anymore time on you....u aint worth what lil time I do have to post on such a silly forum as this.

Actually, tis you who should give it a rest, but you seem to go out of your way to waste your precious time on me, although you are adamant that you do not desire to do so, by making negative comments about me, which you know will illicit a response. Seems you've created a vicious cycle for yourself, but one which you can break by not straying from the topic at hand and thus turning the subject matter into me and/or by using the IGNORE feature on this site.

& quite frankly.....I wasn't even posting to you....so butt out already....u sure seem as if u r quite lonely & thus seek any attn at all...wether it be negative or positive.

Quite frankly, you were speaking about me, so I took the opportunity to respond as anyone should when they are being unjustly criticized. If you didn't want me to respond to you, you wouldn't stray from the topic at hand and make me, at some point, the subject matter of your comment. The truth of the matter is that you are seeking NEGATIVE attention from me and not I from you.

So get over it already.....me, Leonardo & whatever silly lil issues u have that u can not resolve on your own....I'm sorry for all your insecurities but I dont have the time nor want to deal w/em. I aint your analyst...but perhaps that'd be a career w/good job security....note to self...lol

I'm over it, but you appear to be unable to comprehend the fact that Leonardo was banned. Why so preoccupied with Leonardo? You don't need to be sorry for me about anything and I certainly do not display any insecurities and, if I did, I wouldn't look to you to deal with them. I don't have nor do I need an analyst, so I won't be supplying you with job security. But, please go ahead and make that note to yourself.

At any rate....pls, as stated b4......IGNORE ME & I'll do the same for you....trust me, u will be happier....unless of course u thrive off negative attn....& if that's the case....sorry, you wont be gettin any from me....as I already told ya...so pls......GO AWAY already. TYVM!!

I will ignore you if I so chose. If you make comments about me, I will respond. It is my decision and my decision alone. I'm completely happy whether I ignore you or not. My happpiness doesn't depend on you, pal. This is an internet forum with anonymous posters and you're taking it a little bit too personal. If you think you're giving me negative attention and I thrive on it, I suggest you re-read my first rebuttal. Tis you who is seeking MY NEGATIVE attention.

I'm merely responding to a NEGATIVE comment you made about me.

Sorry, but I'll be sticking around.

Like I said, if you don't want to converse with me, stay on the topic at hand and discontinue bringing me into the subject matter and/or use the IGNORE feature.

Clear?
Oh, yes this message will be too short because I have replied within the quotes.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-30-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:17 PM

wow...guess I sure have been told.....wadda lost being you are....& for that, I am sorry for you.

& so that u r clear.....u will be ignored as being marginalized is even given you too much credit...so go ahead & reply to any comments of mine if it makes you feel any better.....wont change the facts....which are clear u have no comperehension of.....so go forth & continue to spew your hilarious spin....& censor the earth for all I care.....after all.....we need folks like you to protect us...LMAO!!!

Later

Watch these & lets talk more
Old 10-30-2008, 03:15 PM

Quote:
wow...guess I sure have been told.....wadda lost being you are....& for that, I am sorry for you.

So much for ignorning me. Guess you thrive on negative attention.

I'm lost?

That would be the last thing I am and as far as you feeling sorry for me, pal, don't waste your time. That's what a person with low self-esteem says to person who doesn't possess the same.

& so that u r clear.....u will be ignored as being marginalized is even given you too much credit...so go ahead & reply to any comments of mine if it makes you feel any better.....wont change the facts....which are clear u have no comperehension of.....so go forth & continue to spew your hilarious spin....& censor the earth for all I care.....after all.....we need folks like you to protect us...LMAO!!!

Later

I've been marginalized?

Obviously, not.

You've said I would be ignored more times than I can count, but you're not heeding your own words.

Oh, please.

Replying to your comments doesn't make me feel better. I feel nothing about it whatsoever.

I'm simply typing words on a computer.

What facts won't my comment change?

Must say you hit the nail on the head with that statement.

My comprehension is outstanding.

Thank you.

My spin?

Ha!

That's hilarious.

I don't spin, pal.

What's the deal with you and this censoring thing?

I've censored no one.

Get over it.

I cannot submit my reply unless I comment outside of the quote.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:52 AM

As a famous Nazi Propaganda agent once said "if we lead the people there will never be a question on who is in charge, nor will their be a question of what they believe to be the truth."
-cant remember who said this one, wish i did.

If roger waters isn't a part of the freemasons, then he is surely a product of mind control, how many artists rose to the top only to sell their soul? Well, maybe it was forcibly taken from them rather than given up.

Id like to quote another famous propaganda agent...
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
-- J. Edgar Hoover

Mind you this was hoover, who was meeting with frank costello and esentially setting up the mob/US drug running. No joke's here, if you want to know exactly what the NWO is i suggest the poem

"hadda be playin on the jukebox"
-by Alan Ginsberg. Along with Jack Karouac(spelt wrong, cant figure it at the moment...), and William Burroughs these three political poets and writers esentially shaped the "beatnik" intellectual persona, and without them we never would have seen the 60's and 70's so active when it came to wartime policy.

These people fought for peace before the "counter-culture" became commercialized.

Now the counter-culture is exactly what they tell you it is on TV, ironic no?

But anyway, back to Roger waters, im sorry that i have to tell you the people you admire are not on your team, i didnt even want to believe it when i found out, i was and still am a huge Floyd fan, you can imagine that it is no easy task to understand that the major media icons of today's youth(IE the counter-culture) is just another Mickey Mouse Club mind control machine...

This is the problem with a country that has no chance against its own military/industrial complex. Especially when it owns the oil that runs the world.

There is another saying, "there is a thin line between entertainment and war", and to be true about it we are at war now... and there is nothing stopping our military... a few small groups of 9/11 "truthers" who really did nothing but follow the enemy into the enemies trap so that everyone else could conclude that fire can bring down steel buildings... so that they would see in Popular Mechanics the words that detail the "conspiracy theories" and enough dehumanization to play on the guilt of the readers heart(I E by being a conspiracy theororist and not believing the official reports you are desecrating the graves of the 2000 innocent people who died on 9/11, thus you are not human, thus any normal person does not need to give creedance to your opinion that the US did it all)

Just to note: Who owns PM? why a US military defence contractor, AKA the Hearst Corporation, which owns many a newspaper and magazine and who's top-ranking officials are bilderbergers and Bohemian Grove members...

Its all the same stuff thats been happening for ages, wars are only fought to keep the population from reaching a point that it could overthrow the powers that be... the powers that create the illusion of seperate entities and forces, all the while a part of the same grand scheme to keep the people under control.

Its a sick world out there, truly we have underestimated the ambition of human wickedness.

If you want more just look at Eminem's music vids, "white america" is a good one to start...

count how many times you see the red/white brainwashed stripes the kids wear these days, or the pyramid and eye that is right off the bat in the first 10 seconds...

Its all symbolism and propaganda, for the purpose of keeping the populace in a prison they cannot even see, a prison for the mind so that it cannot see truth, and cannot discern reality.

It is a known fact that within the first 5 minutes of watching television(that is the FIRST time you ever watch TV) the human brainwave patterns change from alpha to beta, and soon afterward(45 minutes) reaches full-on theta brainwave patterns(IE information is being absorbed without inner judgement). This means that your subconscious for the first time is absolutely open to have foreign ideas implanted within it, and it works so well most people NEVER understand that they were being jipped.

You can see that TV rots away any vestige of attention span that may have existed before its appearance, Nowadays the news has 3 tickers, a fast talking robot newscaster(watch the news in a language you dont understand, the speech pattern and rythm is the same, a strange oddity dont you think?) and plenty of randomly crappy CGI anims, all there to confuse and warp the perceptions of the viewer.

Its simply the roman games all over again, the gladiators who battle in the arena and die for the publics distraction, whislt the corrupt government runs amuck and conquers the world.

Nothing has changed because they have had us by the balls for hundreds of generations and more. It only takes 300 years of devoted service and "faith" in an idea to genetically program the human to accept what his forefathers did, and this was 6000 years ago!

Just look how easy it was in the fabulous time of peace known as "the dark ages" where inbetween disease, famine, rats, and modly bread there was a daily challenge in staying alive. Who happened to be in charge?
The Catholic Church, instituted by only those who could read and write, the roman royal bloodlines...

Exactly as the Egyptian pharoahs and kings made their way into the Roman heirarchy, and as the European royal lines came to possess america...

thats why we have the "eye of horus" on top of a pyramid on the back of the dollar bill, its the most root symbol of populace control that there is.

Like i always say, if you want to understand the Occult you need look no farther than the american government, these people have gotten real good at it.

Hope this helps, but truly watching the vids with the right eye is an amazing journey, watching any movie with the right eye can be quite the adventure.

This is because the person seeing the message for the first time runs into a strange quandry, the movie is also written FOR him/her. You see the "trinity" is a very real concept, the father, the mother, and the "holy ghost"

You are the holy ghost, that is the individual self is the holy ghost. You can see it in the first WALL E vid, where rogers says "is something eluding you sunshine, is this not what you expected to see?"

"if you wanna fight out whats behind these cold eyes, youl just have to claw your way through this disguise."

Hes talking to you. The person begining to understand that the world is not as it seems, it is as it is.

Alright thats enough for now, i hope you can see for yourself what i mean, Its a long, complicated story full of holes, history is. I find one massive problem however, and it is that there is no definite "begining" of human history, its like the human race randomly awoke to consciousness and began killing eachother without thought of consequence. We never sought a balance as every other being on this planet does(minus ants, which tempts me to believe we may have a common trait), to the contrary infact we have only ever seemed to want to destroy our own planet, and anyone can see that self-hatred drives the propaganda of today.

Jackass/bam margera is even glorifying it outright, whereas usually its there but hidden or given reason.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tsukasa View Post
The role of Alex Jones as an agent?
Yes.

Please explain the role of Alex Jones as an AGENT.

What is the significance/purpose of CONTROLLED OPPOSITION?

They spread fear and misinformation, no doubt.

What else?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-07-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:30 PM

Quote:

Later

I'm new here, but I have been around the threads already, read my fair share of responses.

Most people who post here aren't even capable of coherent English, let alone have a rational thought process.

BA, has been somewhat holding this place together as the proverbial voice of reason. I might have lashed out at him for misunderstanding one of his posts, but as far as I can tell, he is intelligent enough to convey rational though in combination with coherently structured sentences. His vocabulary is also on a higher plane then the average poster, which infers that his IQ(or his "Intelligent Quotient") is higher than most.

In laymen terms, this simply means he is one of the "smarter" posters here. With that said, I think it's him that is actually worth spending time debating -- for reasons I don't have to explain.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
I'm new here, but I have been around the threads already, read my fair share of responses.

Most people who post here aren't even capable of coherent English, let alone have a rational thought process.

BA, has been somewhat holding this place together as the proverbial voice of reason. I might have lashed out at him for misunderstanding one of his posts, but as far as I can tell, he is intelligent enough to convey rational though in combination with coherently structured sentences. His vocabulary is also on a higher plane then the average poster, which infers that his IQ(or his "Intelligent Quotient") is higher than most.

In laymen terms, this simply means he is one of the "smarter" posters here. With that said, I think it's him that is actually worth spending time debating -- for reasons I don't have to explain.
Thank you, but I am WOMAN.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thank you, but I am WOMAN.
Apologies, Ma'am.