Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2008, 10:15 AM
I work for God

Default Re: rotschild family vs the royal famalies

A picture is worth 1000 words

Old 10-12-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
A picture is worth 1000 words

In this case, I think not.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:56 PM

I still am not convinced of who is the bigger only speculations in our minds I guess???

Altough I love to agree with the fact that the bankers are on top there are things that cannot be ignored:
The U.S. is still a British Colony
Illuminati News :: Queen of England Receives Most of US Taxes!
Myth #5. The Federal Reserve is owned and controlled by foreigners

For those that are investing these things if the US still is a colony of england then that would explain the taxpayement to the queen and the fed robbing peoples money.

If this would be the known list of shareholders of the fed:
Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam
Lehman Brothers of New York
Kuhn, Loeb Bank of New York
Chase Manhatten Bank
Goldman, Sachs of New York.

........then really would the average american person actually care about this list? They probably got it to bussy listening to lil wayne or watching their favourite episode of friends. But what if the queen of england would be on that list??? There is no doubt in my mind that that would eventually spark another revolution all over again. So why is it so farfetched to think that the bankers work for the queen as a buffer to keep the illusion going?

One other thing is if the queen is on top the bankers are there to serve her then that means the bankers have a purpose. If the bankers are on top and the queen is there to serve them that how is she serving them??? She doesn't serve any purpose at all and I don't understand why they would want her to remain involved. And she is involved of course considering the fact for example that she is sending her workers to work for the cargyle groupe. The queen still has lotsof power and if a royal would be succeeded by a rich banker in the position of the allmighty puppeteer why doesn't she go on war with them to gain her position back? If a rothschild is assasinted then who cares she could easily pull it off. If the queen is assasinated well I don't even need to tell you that that is out of the question so that is leaving the royals is a position of advantage. They only have to say NO to them and thats it what are they going to do kill them all??? Yeah rite all royals death in on day I don't see it happen.

So again I;m not saying anyone is superiour I'm just trying to balance out the tread cause it seems like lots of people point out the bankers and seem to ignore lots of other facts.

Last edited by makaveli : 10-12-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:56 PM

The Money Masters are the CONTROLLERS and not the Queen of England.

The Rothschild family are at the top.

Try reading the quotes by atoms.2008.

There are certain other industries that aid in the destruction of society, such as the music industry, entertainment industry, media, etc., and these are controlled by the DESTROYERS and those who work towards these means for them whether knowingly or unknowingly.

Just as the Money Masters control the wealth of the world, certain others control the wealth of other lucrative fields.

In this sense, the puppets within these industries help to further the DESTROYER's agenda to weaken the fabric of America and are bestowed with fortune and/or fame for doing so.

Some people will do anything for money.

There are many industries that amass great fortune and this fortune stays within a select group, but, at the top, are the Money Masters who control the wealth of the world.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-12-2008 at 08:06 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:21 AM

Post Re: rotschild family vs the royal famalies

Quote:
Yes i read your site cant say I agree with it though! Why does the US need the UN to do its imperialism when it has a military of no equal bar none and Presidential Admin the world will listen to bar none! The US doesnt need defending it not a good place and not a good empire not even its people.

owc:
I would hardly have called the Nuclear arms race that was officially known as the Cold war stability especially since it has never really ended just slightly changed its tempo and ideological atmosphere. The days of stability are over remeber we live in the end times people in western nations should get real i think it took this market melt down to get some folks serious for once in their micky mouse lives. Destiny must take place its all ..good!
Old 11-02-2008, 10:30 AM

yeah but those quotes come out of a rothschilds mouth that doesn't mean shit in my opinion.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
yeah but those quotes come out of a rothschilds mouth that doesn't mean shit in my opinion.
It may not mean anything to you, but, the fact of the matter is that the Rothschilds could care less cause they have the power and you don't.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:05 AM

I could not say who has more power, but the british royal family does have undoubted political influence. I am not referring to formalities such as the opening of parliament, and the official approval of the new government, but moreso the fact that the prime minister has an official meeting with the queen at buckingham palace every week (thurs or fri, cant remember which day). It would seem to me that this goes way beyond the realms of formalities which are supposedly upheld for tradition. The prime minister is only obliged to visit the chamber of the house of commons once a week for pmq.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Read the Bible!! You will realise that they matter not, for they all serve Lucifer and answer to the Vatican. The Pope is the Antichrist and the EU is it's political arm.
The Bankers, industrialists, Zionists, politicians and the Monarchies are all just part of the same club and answer to Rome.

Don't take my word for it, look it up!!
You and I are obviously reading a different Bible!
Old 03-16-2009, 10:04 AM

It would really be nice to see you give citations for some of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
You may think it matters not what they wear as you are generally a normal person with normal everyday thoughts and questions, to them it matters very much as their lives are run by the occult.

Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit Monk, he started the Illumnati, the Illuminati are the elite in charge of all the funds, there you have the link back to Rome.

You don't see the link because they don't want you to see the connection, the Vatican banned Freemasonry and yet at the same time all it's Bishops were members.

I cant say how much truth is in the testament from Svali who was born into the Illuminati, she claims to have had her initiation at 12 years old, which involved the ritual killing of a 4 yr old boy within the Vatican.

Islam was started by the Jesuits, Mohammeds wife was a Catholic and he was indoctrinatd by the Jesuits in order for Islam to grow and rise against the Christain world which at that time flourished in the Middle East. The vatican being anti Christian needed a way to get rid of true Christianity, so they could take control and dupe the masses as is the case.

Things have already started, the pope is pushing the governments for a world wide law on enforcing Sunday worship and banning Saturday as the true Sabbath which some Churches stick to and believe is scripturally correct.

The final war between good and evil is in full swing, you can either ignore this fact or sit and argue and debate it, but sooner or later you will be forced to decide which side you are on, watch what is unfolding and think outside the box.