Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Banned

Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowton View Post
Youve been pestered for 10 years and you dont want to appear obnoxious? I think you should give as much information as you can. Secrecy is the Freemasons most powerful tool, without it they are nothing. Please tell me, have you made any progress yet?

Rowton. I didnít want to say this but the Freemason looks like an albino prick. He walks like a woman and practically looks like a cross between Alex Higgins and a snooker cue. He bought a Filipino and canít even get her pregnant with IVF treatmentÖ So much for the Freemason handshake eh, maybe they should do a Masonic bar of soap to go with it. AnywayÖ He inherited schizophrenia from his mother and for some reason believes heís a tiger. Like all else, itís hard to believe but true. Iíve got solid proof on the tiger fascination. He is a proper lunatic! We are speaking about someone who basically denies being a human being. How can I allow myself to be beaten by someone like that? The (so called) man is a complete joke and that was his general profile from 1998. Now itís even worse. His fellow brothers know heís a relentless pestering gay stalking pervert. But I suppose being that his original reputation was crap in the first place it probably doesnít matter to him. This should further explain why I believe he was selected to work in the Masonic scum department. Now you asked about progress. Iíve spoken to a few new people who say they are connected to Freemasonry but on it goes as ever. You say I should give as much information as possible, I agree with that but now is not the time. I could give you the names of all the people involved, including the politician. But at this time I donít have proof. That is why Iím posting on a conspiracy theory forum.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
Rowton. I didnít want to say this but the Freemason looks like an albino prick. He walks like a woman and practically looks like a cross between Alex Higgins and a snooker cue. He bought a Filipino and canít even get her pregnant with IVF treatmentÖ So much for the Freemason handshake eh, maybe they should do a Masonic bar of soap to go with it. AnywayÖ He inherited schizophrenia from his mother and for some reason believes heís a tiger. Like all else, itís hard to believe but true. Iíve got solid proof on the tiger fascination. He is a proper lunatic! We are speaking about someone who basically denies being a human being. How can I allow myself to be beaten by someone like that? The (so called) man is a complete joke and that was his general profile from 1998. Now itís even worse. His fellow brothers know heís a relentless pestering gay stalking pervert. But I suppose being that his original reputation was crap in the first place it probably doesnít matter to him. This should further explain why I believe he was selected to work in the Masonic scum department. Now you asked about progress. Iíve spoken to a few new people who say they are connected to Freemasonry but on it goes as ever. You say I should give as much information as possible, I agree with that but now is not the time. I could give you the names of all the people involved, including the politician. But at this time I donít have proof. That is why Iím posting on a conspiracy theory forum.

Thats quite an insight. I imagine the type of character they require for that line of work is abnormal etc, but what do you mean ďhe believes hes a tigerĒ?
Old 10-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Thats quite an insight. I imagine the type of character they require for that line of work is abnormal etc, but what do you mean ďhe believes hes a tigerĒ?
Strange isnít it. If I was a psychiatrist I would probably be able to explain. I personally believe the tiger fascination was something he attached himself to after he bought his wife. Maybe he used it to over shadow the fact of being different. Itís a strong obsession, thereís no doubt about that. Apart from what I can say about it Iíve got proof from some bizarre magazine articles he did for his sports club. The pest is insane even when heís sober! But how ever the fruitcakes mind works is his own business, the problem is heís now got an equally strong obsession for pestering people!
Old 10-21-2008, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
Strange isnít it. If I was a psychiatrist I would probably be able to explain. I personally believe the tiger fascination was something he attached himself to after he bought his wife. Maybe he used it to over shadow the fact of being different. Itís a strong obsession, thereís no doubt about that. Apart from what I can say about it Iíve got proof from some bizarre magazine articles he did for his sports club. The pest is insane even when heís sober! But how ever the fruitcakes mind works is his own business, the problem is heís now got an equally strong obsession for pestering people!

Ive heard enough about the "perp". If I were you I would find a private clinic and make up an excuse to request an x-ray. If you can get ďeven closeĒ to proving this is happening the Masons will be forced to step in and do something about it. Very important, make sure you have your allegations documented before you make any positive moves.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I heard enough when this was first posted and have suggested, as you have, that this VICTIM who apparently enjoys being victimized make up an excuse to be x-rayed as he/she knows exactly where the chip is located.

If you heard enough when this topic was posted why do you keep asking stupid questions? And what do you mean ďapparently enjoys being harassedĒ. I dont know why you post on this forum at all. You bounce from one topic to another and dont contribute anything worth reading.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ive heard enough about the "perp". If I were you I would find a private clinic and make up an excuse to request an x-ray. If you can get ďeven closeĒ to proving this is happening the Masons will be forced to step in and do something about it. Very important, make sure you have your allegations do***ented before you make any positive moves.
cheers for the advice.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:54 PM
Leap in, limp out

I have been watching this thread. Do not remove that chip. You can control it with such words as 'off, off now, I am the master and i order you to disconect. Turn off, shut down,etc. You will feel it click off when you find the right words. With your mind you can temporarily disable it.
There is more to these implants than you know, and for Godsake do not listen to the Jesis freaks.
There is do***ented proof that God implants us to hear what we hear and to see what we see. Look it up in a concordian. Keyword implant. God did this. They want to wreck it, so beware.

Unless you are affraid, get some ballz and experiment with your fate. Do not doom your destination. Harrasment is a show of force. What do you have that they want? God is your army.His right hand has them in magnification mode and his sword is drawn. May the Lord be magnified.

$100 says you are not christian and strongly oppose christainity in its entirety. This is a good thing. Be brave, be strong...You Are Not Alone. Peace ! KEEP YOUR SOUL!

If this helps. some words that interfere, LORD..Host,Master. King. Almighty. Father, and friend. You are a chosen one.
Use your mind to generate what you want to be programmed. Trust no one and take nothing for granted. God lives. Be a hero. I am with ya. I will pray to the one and only for you now. Peace...
Friends?

Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat : 10-31-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:14 AM
Leap in, limp out

Ps.The tiger thing is a remote Ops program. These Tiger MF's can not be trusted, and are after information about your beast (DNA possibly). Your beast is to be regarded, and beware of vivid dreams that are in color that involve shape shifters. There are imaginary weapons that we have that work well in the psycological realm. I prefer a lightning bolt.Tigers are sneaky, they buddy up to you. They use the memory of face to face contact to enter. They use your eyes. Put your cool dude shades on and do not allow yourself to be breached. It is all in your head if you chose to keep it there.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:39 PM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

In the interest of full disclosure, here is an email exchange that went on between avictim and I today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim
hi groovy

can you tell me, do i have the option to delete my topic "big prob" on your freemason forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by justgroovy
Once a topic is made I think you only have a few minutes to edit it I'm afraid. It doesn't look like anyone has touched the thread in a few days. If you stop posting in it I'm sure it will not get any more activity.

justgroovy
Quote:
"I'm sure it will not get any more activity".... what the fuck do you mean by that. you should appreciate what ive added to your forum, unless you believe it not to be true.
Quote:
Wow you really flew off the handle for no reason didn't you?

I said if you stop posting/updating in your thread no one else is likely to either.
Quote:
yeah what ever you sarcastic cunt. your problem is your moderating the site and you know this is real. go report back to your buddys while their still there. you fucking prick
Quote:
lol words

So I guess you all are my buddies, and since it's clear he wanted you to see this, I have obliged. Sadly, I've also banned him since it's kind of a no no to e-stalk the mods.

Also I've stickied the thread.

Last edited by justgroovy : 11-05-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Leap in, limp out

Don't worry about it JG. He will wisen up and realize that his life problems are really from within.

With a new president at hand, I just want to sy that someday we will all come to light and treat each other with respect.

Avictim: Should you read this again someday, JG meant that if you did not respond or post further, then no emails would have been posted exciting someone back to the thread.

JG, you are doing great. Don't sweat it.