Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2008, 06:24 PM
Banned

Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowton View Post
Ive heard enough about the "perp". If I were you I would find a private clinic and make up an excuse to request an x-ray. If you can get “even close” to proving this is happening the Masons will be forced to step in and do something about it. Very important, make sure you have your allegations do***ented before you make any positive moves.
cheers for the advice.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
cheers for the advice.
It's not like you haven't received this advice before.

So, tell us.

Are you going to proceed with the x-rays so you can have the chip removed or do you like having it there?

I mean, without it, seems to me you wouldn't be the victim of harrassment any longer.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:54 PM
Leap in, limp out

I have been watching this thread. Do not remove that chip. You can control it with such words as 'off, off now, I am the master and i order you to disconect. Turn off, shut down,etc. You will feel it click off when you find the right words. With your mind you can temporarily disable it.
There is more to these implants than you know, and for Godsake do not listen to the Jesis freaks.
There is do***ented proof that God implants us to hear what we hear and to see what we see. Look it up in a concordian. Keyword implant. God did this. They want to wreck it, so beware.

Unless you are affraid, get some ballz and experiment with your fate. Do not doom your destination. Harrasment is a show of force. What do you have that they want? God is your army.His right hand has them in magnification mode and his sword is drawn. May the Lord be magnified.

$100 says you are not christian and strongly oppose christainity in its entirety. This is a good thing. Be brave, be strong...You Are Not Alone. Peace ! KEEP YOUR SOUL!

If this helps. some words that interfere, LORD..Host,Master. King. Almighty. Father, and friend. You are a chosen one.
Use your mind to generate what you want to be programmed. Trust no one and take nothing for granted. God lives. Be a hero. I am with ya. I will pray to the one and only for you now. Peace...
Friends?

Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat : 10-31-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:14 AM
Leap in, limp out

Ps.The tiger thing is a remote Ops program. These Tiger MF's can not be trusted, and are after information about your beast (DNA possibly). Your beast is to be regarded, and beware of vivid dreams that are in color that involve shape shifters. There are imaginary weapons that we have that work well in the psycological realm. I prefer a lightning bolt.Tigers are sneaky, they buddy up to you. They use the memory of face to face contact to enter. They use your eyes. Put your cool dude shades on and do not allow yourself to be breached. It is all in your head if you chose to keep it there.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:39 PM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

In the interest of full disclosure, here is an email exchange that went on between avictim and I today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim
hi groovy

can you tell me, do i have the option to delete my topic "big prob" on your freemason forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by justgroovy
Once a topic is made I think you only have a few minutes to edit it I'm afraid. It doesn't look like anyone has touched the thread in a few days. If you stop posting in it I'm sure it will not get any more activity.

justgroovy
Quote:
"I'm sure it will not get any more activity".... what the fuck do you mean by that. you should appreciate what ive added to your forum, unless you believe it not to be true.
Quote:
Wow you really flew off the handle for no reason didn't you?

I said if you stop posting/updating in your thread no one else is likely to either.
Quote:
yeah what ever you sarcastic cunt. your problem is your moderating the site and you know this is real. go report back to your buddys while their still there. you fucking prick
Quote:
lol words

So I guess you all are my buddies, and since it's clear he wanted you to see this, I have obliged. Sadly, I've also banned him since it's kind of a no no to e-stalk the mods.

Also I've stickied the thread.

Last edited by justgroovy : 11-05-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Leap in, limp out

Don't worry about it JG. He will wisen up and realize that his life problems are really from within.

With a new president at hand, I just want to sy that someday we will all come to light and treat each other with respect.

Avictim: Should you read this again someday, JG meant that if you did not respond or post further, then no emails would have been posted exciting someone back to the thread.

JG, you are doing great. Don't sweat it.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Leap in, limp out

About erasing posts. It can be done with some tweaking of the M.O.

for instance...edit the original post and leave at least a word or two. Any way, ths forum as Leonardo put it, is a museum,

I , being completely anti Christian, realize that we all execute each others character when we do not respect each other.Some here will gladly make a truce, something all of us should consider.Some arent there yet. All relationships can grow from hatred to love though...some of my best friends started out as my enemies.

Peace to all and may tomorrow bring more understanding and better tollerance of Jews and the firm faith that Jesus is not the messiah/ or vice verse. We do have a right to disagree. We should always consider the points of view of others and allow them to speak with a moderate response from us as a reply.

Again I sound like a hypocrite, but honestly I hope for members to get along better. Name calling directly should not be tolerated by you. Feel free to reprimand me and BA...someday she will understand that its ok to like me/and vise verse.

JG, you truly have helped me to be more tollerable,so...thanx
Old 11-05-2008, 06:54 PM

Ineresting...

Absolutely astonishing that you made this a sticky.

Very clever.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-05-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:12 PM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

I don't mind debate, and I don't mind people disagreeing with each other about anything. Hey, you can even call me a jerk face meanie and I most likely wouldn't get all that mad. But once you use some of the language our friend avictim used in his emails to me, well then I do have a problem.

As for deleting threads, yes I can delete a thread, move a thread, edit a thread, etc. CG policy is to not do that though unless the circumstances are extenuating. This thread hadn't had anything new posted in it for 5 days and most likely wouldn't have been paid any more attention to if he would have just dropped the matter entirely.

He came looking for advice, I think we all tried to give him some, he didn't like the advice and so wanted the thread closed? Doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Don't worry about it JG. He will wisen up and realize that his life problems are really from within.

With a new president at hand, I just want to sy that someday we will all come to light and treat each other with respect.

Avictim: Should you read this again someday, JG meant that if you did not respond or post further, then no emails would have been posted exciting someone back to the thread.

JG, you are doing great. Don't sweat it.
I highly doubt JustGroovy is sweating anything and/or needs your suport.

Do you actually think that because Obama was elected President, every American will come to light and treat each other with respect?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-06-2008 at 06:51 AM.