Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Leap in, limp out
Default Re: big prob

About erasing posts. It can be done with some tweaking of the M.O.

for instance...edit the original post and leave at least a word or two. Any way, ths forum as Leonardo put it, is a museum,

I , being completely anti Christian, realize that we all execute each others character when we do not respect each other.Some here will gladly make a truce, something all of us should consider.Some arent there yet. All relationships can grow from hatred to love though...some of my best friends started out as my enemies.

Peace to all and may tomorrow bring more understanding and better tollerance of Jews and the firm faith that Jesus is not the messiah/ or vice verse. We do have a right to disagree. We should always consider the points of view of others and allow them to speak with a moderate response from us as a reply.

Again I sound like a hypocrite, but honestly I hope for members to get along better. Name calling directly should not be tolerated by you. Feel free to reprimand me and BA...someday she will understand that its ok to like me/and vise verse.

JG, you truly have helped me to be more tollerable,so...thanx

Old 11-05-2008, 07:12 PM
workin' for the man
Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Re: big prob

I don't mind debate, and I don't mind people disagreeing with each other about anything. Hey, you can even call me a jerk face meanie and I most likely wouldn't get all that mad. But once you use some of the language our friend avictim used in his emails to me, well then I do have a problem.

As for deleting threads, yes I can delete a thread, move a thread, edit a thread, etc. CG policy is to not do that though unless the circumstances are extenuating. This thread hadn't had anything new posted in it for 5 days and most likely wouldn't have been paid any more attention to if he would have just dropped the matter entirely.

He came looking for advice, I think we all tried to give him some, he didn't like the advice and so wanted the thread closed? Doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me.
You can't take the sky from me.