Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > Zero Tolerance Sucks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Focus On 2012 ! ! !


Quote:
Originally Posted by ConX View Post
You better lay that high powered stuff your taking. Mans prediction record for these type events is a big 0! 2012 is nothing more than the end of a stupid calendar that's it.I have never been ceased to be amazed at how people are so praying for their own destruction. Is it a suicide wish or something? Or is it some Biblical thing?
But what of the ancient Apache calander which has prognosticated the end in 0 12?

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-06-2008, 03:57 PM
ConX's Avatar
ConX ConX is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 11
Default Re: Focus On 2012 ! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
But what of the ancient Apache calander which has prognosticated the end in 0 12?
Its all a hoax. As it ever happened? As any of these so called dooms day predictions ever happened? In a word No. If you believe this fine its your call. What I am saying is just an opinion and is not meant to degrade the Apache's or the Maya's they were very wise and wisdom abounded in these nations and still does.

Last edited by ConX : 11-06-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-06-2008, 05:45 PM
BeenThereDoneThat's Avatar
BeenThereDoneThat BeenThereDoneThat is offline
Leap in, limp out
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Same place as always
Posts: 241
Default Re: Focus On 2012 ! ! !

That explains why leonardo is so deranged...hes a wanna be Texan Halo player. Woo-hoo.

Chuck Noris is a turd. He will die and rott like any other wanna be Texan .

Leonardo..you simply cant contend.There is one God and you Blaphemed him.You arent saved by your own standard and your just a kid acting like a Christian devil. You must be 18 to post here, teenager, I mean Teenage Mutant Numbshell Turtle. Go post at sesamestreet.com

Wait till you get hair boy, then test your pubes here.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Focus On 2012 ! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
That explains why leonardo is so deranged...hes a wanna be Texan Halo player. Woo-hoo.

Chuck Noris is a turd. He will die and rott like any other wanna be Texan .

Leonardo..you simply cant contend.There is one God and you Blaphemed him.You arent saved by your own standard and your just a kid acting like a Christian devil. You must be 18 to post here, teenager, I mean Teenage Mutant Numbshell Turtle. Go post at sesamestreet.com

Wait till you get hair boy, then test your pubes here.
"Except ye become as little children, ye cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven." -- Jesus Christ
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-06-2008, 06:53 PM
ConX's Avatar
ConX ConX is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 11
Default Re: Focus On 2012 ! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
"Except ye become as little children, ye cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven." -- Jesus Christ
Yeah right..........I need a cup of coffee.......geeeeesh.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Focus On 2012 ! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConX View Post
Yeah right..........I need a cup of coffee.......geeeeesh.
Coffee, cream, and BOOM! Galaxies.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-07-2008, 04:12 PM
ConX's Avatar
ConX ConX is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 11
Default Re: Focus On 2012 ! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Coffee, cream, and BOOM! Galaxies.
Funny, very funny
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-21-2008, 01:32 PM
EmaEmerald's Avatar
EmaEmerald EmaEmerald is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23
Default Re: Focus On 2012 ! ! !

What I do find interesting about this date is how so very many things converge at this time. For instance, the next presidential election, the next Year of the Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac, the end of the Mayan calendar of course, the next solar maximum, certain cosmic alignments etc. But I remain un-expectant.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Focus On 2012 ! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmaEmerald View Post
What I do find interesting about this date is how so very many things converge at this time. For instance, the next presidential election, the next Year of the Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac, the end of the Mayan calendar of course, the next solar maximum, certain cosmic alignments etc. But I remain un-expectant.
Whence are we, EmaEmerald? And at what hour is tea being served?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-27-2008, 09:44 AM
EmaEmerald's Avatar
EmaEmerald EmaEmerald is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23
Default Re: Focus On 2012 ! ! !

Why at 3pm, Leonardo my chum! Do you take sugar with your galaxy?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.