Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Banned

Default Re: Is Harry Potter Initiating Children Into Magic, Wicca, Witchcraft & Satanism?

Well, yes, good parenting is important. However, this is a Fourth Way. Christianity could actually start doing what it's supposed to be doing and expand consciousness of the parabolic time scale which is completely out of balance and regain the Aeon.

Of cours that would actually require effort and a complete paradigm shift in their thinking. It would require actually following the esoteric path of Xristos.

And from what I've seen in churches, I don't think that's happening any time soon. The churches in America at least have bowed the knee to a foreign god named Foot Baal.

Old 11-07-2008, 11:08 AM

Default Re: Is Harry Potter Initiating Children Into Magic, Wicca, Witchcraft & Satanism?

harry potter books have invited kids to reading..it just happened that JK rowling hasvery wide imagination, where it came to a point that it almost discuss witchcraft..but as whole, HP is very interesting to read.as a parent, one has to teach their children about the fiction involved in the story.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by badzy View Post
harry potter books have invited kids to reading..it just happened that JK rowling hasvery wide imagination, where it came to a point that it almost discuss witchcraft..but as whole, HP is very interesting to read.as a parent, one has to teach their children about the fiction involved in the story.
Actually, Harry Potter books are just pretty much straight pagan propaganda.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Actually, Harry Potter books are just pretty much straight pagan propaganda.
That's just plain rubbish.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:22 PM

Harry Potter books are introducing children to an "alter" reality.

JK Rowlings did not write these books alone from scraps of paper with ideas for a book that she had amassed over a long period of time.

She's had plenty of help along the way to reach fortune and fame and the minds of our children.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:52 PM

I believe I remember hearing about some witches who were interviewed who said that they were turned on to magic and witchcraft from reading the Harry Potter books, so I think that says it all.

Of course, any book that encourages witchcraft and magic as much as Harry Potter does (which Rowling researched REAL spells for it) you have to wonder about.

Of course (since this is Club Conspiracy) perhaps the Elite allowed Harry Potter to get so big so they could get more kids to go Satanistics like them? Just a thought.

Old 11-12-2008, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Harry Potter books are introducing children to an "alter" reality.
So are classic fairy tales like Pinoccio or Snowwhite. Rowling just writes modern fairy tales that are entirely harmless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
JK Rowlings did not write these books alone from scraps of paper with ideas for a book that she had amassed over a long period of time.

She's had plenty of help along the way to reach fortune and fame and the minds of our children.
How do you know that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teenager View Post
I believe I remember hearing about some witches who were interviewed who said that they were turned on to magic and witchcraft from reading the Harry Potter books, so I think that says it all.
If they hadn't had read Rowling, they might have become inspired by Tolkien. If they wouldn't have read Tolkien either, they might have been inspired by something else. Just because Harry Potter inspired some young girls to gain an interest in Wicca, that doesn't mean Rowling is part of some elaborate New Age conspiracy

Quote:
Of course, any book that encourages witchcraft and magic as much as Harry Potter does (which Rowling researched REAL spells for it) you have to wonder about.
IMO, the average Christian publication is far more dangerous than the harmless entertainment produced by Rowling. The more I look at the kind of rubbish produced by Christians on this site, the more obvious that becomes.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:29 PM

Quote:

Of course (since this is Club Conspiracy) perhaps the Elite allowed Harry Potter to get so big so they could get more kids to go Satanistics like them? Just a thought.

Very good thought, TEENAGER!

Why the hell didn't I think of that or anyone else on this site who is oh, so, into the ways of the CONTROLLERS?

Kind of like an initiation into the occult, if you will.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-12-2008 at 11:22 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
So are classic fairy tales like Pinoccio or Snowwhite. Rowling just writes modern fairy tales that are entirely harmless.

How do you know that?

If they hadn't had read Rowling, they might have become inspired by Tolkien. If they wouldn't have read Tolkien either, they might have been inspired by something else. Just because Harry Potter inspired some young girls to gain an interest in Wicca, that doesn't mean Rowling is part of some elaborate New Age conspiracy

IMO, the average Christian publication is far more dangerous than the harmless entertainment produced by Rowling. The more I look at the kind of rubbish produced by Christians on this site, the more obvious that becomes.
The way you quote is so annoying.

Anyway, yeah.

Most fairytales are introducing children to an alter reality.

Get it???

Need I say more?

How do I know JK Rowlings didn't write these books on her own?

Cause I'm intelligent enough to know that this woman who was dirt poor and had scraps of paper laying around about a
fairy-tale involving a wizard and, who was unable to put this story into published form for a very long time while living practically homeless, didn't all of a sudden one day do it on her own.

She received help from the CONTROLLERS in accomoplishing this task and bringing the occult to the minds of our children through cinema and book form while she and they made billions in the process.

They making more, of course.

The CONTROLLERS use others to peddle their bullshit and make them rich and famous in the process.

The same way they made Springsteen something he isn't through studio magic and publicity hype.

You didn't know this?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-12-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:56 AM
Leap in, limp out

Out of the Box said this, and I will completely agree(with the removal of three words):
"IMO, the average Christian publication is far more dangerous than the harmless entertainment produced by Rowling. The more I look at the kind of rubbish produced by Christians on this site, the more obvious that becomes."-end quote.

The only words I would remove in the statement are: 'on this site'

Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat : 11-13-2008 at 01:58 AM.