Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 11-08-2008, 11:20 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is the word porno really that bad?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.NAFTA View Post
First off, my names not pal, and i'm in no way your pal. Many children are not paid to be in "child pornography" but it's still pornography, so what your saying pornography is only present when someone is paid and then they are considered a pornstar if they do it willingly for money? Yeah your logic has more holes than swiss cheese. Pornography isn't about free will. Most of it is made against people's will or wishes. It's still pornography. It can be mindcontrol, or financial control, either way they are being manipulated and controlled. What you are writing is pornographic material, you can say it's a crime. The only thing criminal about it is that you constantly post it publicly where others read it. Yes if it's a crime you would get off your ass and do something about it. Oh wait you can't right? because you've been married to your husband for 26 years, so i'm guessing your last abuse was at least that long ago, and since they didn't murder you, well you probably let the statue of limitations run out so even if you have any proof it's useless. Well you know what is criminal that you didn't get off your ass and do more to help those children still involved in the program and spend your time on here arguing with me about kevin smith films. Wow your a real proactive victim/survivor arn't you? If you have knowledge of a crime and evidence and don't come forward your apart of that crime, your just as guilty, your apart of covering it up. Every person who was abused after you, every person who could of been helped, ever person who hasn't recovered from their mindcontrol like you were able to is being victimized and you do what to help them? What are you doing to help them? Posting on here where nothing will ever get done about the problem. Your the sicko, look in the mirror, i'm not the one who was abused and let my abuser go on abusing others so I can sit at home with my family on my computer enjoying my life while others suffer. You got out, you have a responsiblity, and yet you just spend your energy mouthing off to me? You are not a child anymore, your a damn adult, your not a victim anymore your a survivor, your not a slave anymore your free, yet what do you do to help those still being victimize, what are you doing to free those who are still enslaved, what do you do to help those who are still children? Stop ignoring your resposiblities by babbling on about kevin smith to me. You have evidence your keeping, won't give us, pictures you hiding from us, names your still holding back, lady the only crime being commited here is by you. There crimes against you are long passed, but everyday you cover this up your the commiting the crime.
I can't make heads or tails of this rambling.

My pal's logic is apparently TWISTED!

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 11-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Mr.NAFTA Mr.NAFTA is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 30
Default Re: Is the word porno really that bad?

Everything I said makes perfect sense, you just like to hide behind the veil of being a victim, while you let your victimizers go free and abuse other children. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11-08-2008, 11:56 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is the word porno really that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.NAFTA View Post
Everything I said makes perfect sense, you just like to hide behind the veil of being a victim, while you let your victimizers go free and abuse other children. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Not much of what you say makes sense.

It's twisted logic.

Trying to place the blame on me for the victimization of every child that is incarcerated in a mind control cult instead of placing the blame on those who abused us.

Oh, yeah.

It's all my fault.

I don't hide behind the veil of being a victim.

I'm not a victim.

Once a victim, not always a victim, eh?

I don't allow my victimizer's to go free.

They'll get what's coming to them very soon.

That's the reason evidence was supplied and is in safe hands and safe keeping.

How's that sit with you?

Good.

I thought you'd like to know that.

Now you can calm down.

You should be ashamed of yourself for insinuating that what I write about my imprisonment is pornography.

You sound exactly like one of the PERVERTS who abuse and then blame the child for it.

Are you?

You know.

One of those mind control perverts?

You sound like it to me, pal.

Now, go google pornography 100 times as you like to do.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-09-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Mr.NAFTA Mr.NAFTA is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 30
Default Re: Is the word porno really that bad?

You been married 26 years? were you still being passed around to all of Bruce's friends after the wedding? If not then you have waited at least 26 years to give them what they have coming. How soon is that? doesn't seem like you've done anything soon enough. Over 20 years have slipped by before you take any action. I have not abused anyone, nor have I blamed a child, your a full grown woman, your not a child anymore, so I will not afford you the protection a child deserves. Your an adult who keeps telling everyone they will get what is coming to them soon, I have proof, yet you lie in wait, while Springsteen is allowed to make his millions, continue his deviant behavior, what your going to take him down now that he's an old has been. No I don't find any of your statements comforting or calming. I don't trust your judgement or those you entrust with your evidence. You've already proven yourself to be the kind of person who takes her good sweet 20+ year time to take any action. Not to mention accusing anyone who questions your actions of being a mindcontrol pervert only discredits you, because you steer the focus away from those who actually are. That is just irresponsible. You are one of the only people who claims to have damaging evidence against these sickos, yet you go out of your way to make yourself sound like a looney who no one will take serious and believe, and you think I can find that comforting and calming? You spend so much time pointing your condemning finger at innocent people like me that when you finally point it in the right direction it will be like the crying wolf once again. Your a real creep for not holding yourself to a higher standard and not striving to keep yourself credible. I'm sure the children being abused will thank you for pointing your finger at innocent people, instead of getting off your high horse and doing something to stop those who you know are guilty. Shame on you. PAL!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-09-2008, 12:20 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is the word porno really that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.NAFTA View Post
First off, my names not pal, and i'm in no way your pal.

Hey, pal.

Many children are not paid to be in "child pornography" but it's still pornography, so what your saying pornography is only present when someone is paid and then they are considered a pornstar if they do it willingly for money?

Many children aren't paid to be in pornography, you say. EEK!! Really? Some are paid? Yikes! Otherwise, the rest are forced, right?

Yep. I'm saying pornography is pornography whether you're paid or not. Whether you're a porn star partaking in such of your own free will or a CHILD forced to partake in PORNOGRAPHY against your own free will. However, there's a difference, pal? Do you see the difference betwen a child being forced against their own free will and an adult doing so of their own choosing?


Yeah your logic has more holes than swiss cheese. Pornography isn't about free will. Most of it is made against people's will or wishes. It's still pornography.

Children who are forced to partake in pornography are doing so against their own free will. Get it? FORCED? Most pornography is made against people's will or wishes, you say. Where are you living? Under a rock? There is a ton of pornography out there made of people's own free will and wishes.

It can be mindcontrol, or financial control, either way they are being manipulated and controlled. What you are writing is pornographic material, you can say it's a crime. The only thing criminal about it is that you constantly post it publicly where others read it.

Not every porn star is being manipulated or controlled. What I'm writing about is not pornographic material. I'm writing about criminal activities perpetrated against me when I was a child. PERIOD! For you to think that posting it publicly for others to read is criminal, is, well, RIDICULOUS!

Yes if it's a crime you would get off your ass and do something about it. Oh wait you can't right? because you've been married to your husband for 26 years, so i'm guessing your last abuse was at least that long ago, and since they didn't murder you, well you probably let the statue of limitations run out so even if you have any proof it's useless.

It is a crime. Not, IF it's a crime. There isn't a statue of limitations, pal, so the proof and evidence are still valid. I'm writing about it, pal. That's doing something. Sorry, if I'm not working fast enough for you, but I don't exist to please you.

Well you know what is criminal that you didn't get off your ass and do more to help those children still involved in the program and spend your time on here arguing with me about kevin smith films.

Oh, yeah, it's real criminal of me cause I haven't gotten off my ass and done more. You have no clue what I've done, pal.

Wow your a real proactive victim/survivor arn't you? If you have knowledge of a crime and evidence and don't come forward your apart of that crime, your just as guilty, your apart of covering it up.

Oh, please. Stop telling me I'm guilty of something for which I am not. I'm not covering anything up. I think you've read about it here.

Every person who was abused after you, every person who could of been helped, ever person who hasn't recovered from their mindcontrol like you were able to is being victimized and you do what to help them? What are you doing to help them?

Excuse me, pal, but I'm doing a hell of a lot more than you are; however, I'm not responsible for the actions of the perverts against children incarcerated in these programs.

Posting on here where nothing will ever get done about the problem. Your the sicko, look in the mirror, i'm not the one who was abused and let my abuser go on abusing others so I can sit at home with my family on my computer enjoying my life while others suffer.

Sorry, pal, but it's out of my hands. Posting on this forum has been the most cathartic experience I could have ever imagined. Why do you think they sent me away; traumatized me; tortured me; attempted to leave me for brain dead? So Springsteen and the other perpetrators could remain free and continue abusing children.

You got out, you have a responsiblity, and yet you just spend your energy mouthing off to me?

I'll spend my energy as I see fit.

You are not a child anymore, your a damn adult, your not a victim anymore your a survivor, your not a slave anymore your free, yet what do you do to help those still being victimize, what are you doing to free those who are still enslaved, what do you do to help those who are still children?

What do you do to help those who are still being victimized?

Stop ignoring your resposiblities by babbling on about kevin smith to me. You have evidence your keeping, won't give us, pictures you hiding from us, names your still holding back, lady the only crime being commited here is by you. There crimes against you are long passed, but everyday you cover this up your the commiting the crime.

Who the hell are WE? Are you more than one? Split/alters? Oh, yeah, I'm committing a crime. Give me a break, fool! It's out of my hands, but be patient. The time is near.
It will not recognize that I have commented inside the quote, so I will leave this here in order to post.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-09-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11-09-2008, 01:03 AM
Mr.NAFTA Mr.NAFTA is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 30
Default Re: Is the word porno really that bad?

"Hey, pal."
Real adult of you.

"Many children aren't paid to be in pornography, you say. EEK!! Really? Some are paid? Yikes! Otherwise, the rest are forced, right?"

Anyone who has taken any kind of formal debating classes will tell you never to make statements with absolutes. There is the possiblity that some children are given money for say their families in 3rd world countries to lure them into agreeing to be in pornography.

"Yep. I'm saying pornography is pornography whether you're paid or not. Whether you're a porn star partaking in such of your own free will or a CHILD forced to partake in PORNOGRAPHY against your own free will. However, there's a difference, pal? Do you see the difference betwen a child being forced against their own free will and an adult doing so of their own choosing?"

There have been well documented cases of children agreeing to partake in being filmed doing sexual favors for men, one which famous case was a Russian guy who took money for many rich europeans to make custom kiddy porn sex tapes with torture and even snuffing. So yes some children agree to be in these movies of their own free will, but you know what lady that doesn't fucking count because they arn't mature enough mentally to make those kinds of decisions. Like many pornstars who have been abused and are stuck in a childish mental state are not mature enough to consent to such contracts. Oh you doubt me children have agreed to take money to be in porn? History lesson for you, why don't you look up tracilords, entered porn underage with a fake ID at about 15-16, made a lot of money doing it too, but it's still kiddy porn. Oh wow blow your mind that a child would actually lie there way into porn? doesn't matter these pornstars have the minds of children, yet you hold them fully resposible for their actions. You don't know what abuse they suffered, you don't know their hidden pasts. No you just like to sit back and judge like your the only one who has ever been a victim or taken advantage of, your such a creep.

"Children who are forced to partake in pornography are doing so against their own free will. Get it? FORCED? Alot of pornography is not made against people's will or wishes, you say. Where are you living? Under a rock? There is a ton of pornography out there made of people's own free will and wishes."

Again I will point out Traci Lords, free will vs. being forced? Your narrow mindness is shocking. Adults can be forced, or have the minds of children and manipulated, and children have don't pornography of their own free will, doesn't make it any less wrong. Open your eyes.

"Not every porn star is being manipulated or controlled. What I'm writing about is not pornographic material. I'm writing about criminal activities perpetrated against me when I was a child. PERIOD! For you to think that posting it publicly for others to read is criminal, is, well, RIDICULOUS!"

Oh so now your an expert on pornstars, which ones are in control, how about a list of names of which are in control and which are being manipulated. Boycott all those not in control, do tell, who? come on who? listen them all out, your got the energy.

"It is a crime. Not, IF it's a crime. There is not statue of limitations, pal, so the proof and evidence is still valid."

List which laws they have broken that you have proof of, I'd like to research this "no statue of limitations" bullshit.

"Oh, yeah, it's real criminal of me cause I haven't gotten off my ass and done more. You'll see. You have no clue what I've done, pal."

No I have no clue what you've done, that's the problem missy, more people should be informed of what you've done, but no. Why do you babbling about the same crap over and over but never give the details about the proof and what you've done. Why do I not have a clue what you have done? Share with us all in detail what you've done.

"Oh, please. Stop telling me I'm guilty of something for which I am not. I'm not covering anything up. I think you've read about it here."

Your guilty of not going enough.

"Excuse me, pal, but I'm not responsible for the actions of the perverts against children. They are."

Sure back out and point the finger at someone else. Miss I didn't do anything, that's the problem you don't do anything. Your like a mom who watches her husband abuse their kids for 20 years while she sits back and goes I didn't do anything, he beat me too. Yeah your a grown damn woman your suppose to raise to the occassion, not hide the the details of the truth.

"Sorry, pal, but I didn't allow Springsteen to go on abusing children. Why in the world do you think that I allowed any of the perverts to go free and continue abusing others?"

Because you say you have proof yet he is still making god aweful music, first of all he's has no talent, so I have not doubt he didn't something dirty to get a music contract in the first place. Why don't you take these perverts down TONIGHT, TOMORROW, stop waiting, I'm sick of hearing out him still making records, they all suck, get off your ass and stop him.

"I'll spend my energy as I see fit."

Yeah verbally abusing me, instead of being down the no talent ass bruce, good job I hope your children are proud.

"What do you do to help those who are still being victimized?"

I am not the one with proof. If I had the proof I'd use it, I'd mass email it to everyone, fax it to the world, europe, asia the middle east, all his pictures, everything. I don't have it thought do I? I have no proof because it didn't happen to me. Why are you always diverting the focus of action away from yourself?

"Who the hell are WE? Are you more than one? Split/alters? Oh, yeah, I'm committing a crime. Give me a break, fool!"

"We" the many, the internet, the gobal information superhigh way, the "we's" that are all linked together, I don't ask for it just personally, I'm not selfish, I ask for the proof on behalf of the world!!!!!!!! Yes not coming forward to law enforcement with evidence IT A CRIME!!!!!!! your the fool!!!!! PAL
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 11-09-2008, 01:18 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is the word porno really that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.NAFTA View Post
You been married 26 years? were you still being passed around to all of Bruce's friends after the wedding? If not then you have waited at least 26 years to give them what they have coming.

Look, I'm not going to go over everything I've already written on the Mind Control Within the Music Industry thread for you. Go read it. I didn't wait 26 years to give them what they having coming. Like I said, read the thread. I was traumatized, tortured, and tampered with. I was put to sleep and I awoke shortly after 911 to the reality of my young life. Of course, I wasn't passed around to Springsteen's friends after the wedding and that ended before I was 18 years old when I escaped the cult.

How soon is that? doesn't seem like you've done anything soon enough. Over 20 years have slipped by before you take any action.

Oh, well, pardon me for not acting soon enough on your behalf, pal.

I have not abused anyone, nor have I blamed a child, your a full grown woman, your not a child anymore, so I will not afford you the protection a child deserves.

Excuse me, but you're blaming me for not saving the children of mind control cults and, whether I'm an adult or child, it's the still the same ridiculous accusation, buddy. I don't need your protection.

Your an adult who keeps telling everyone they will get what is coming to them soon, I have proof, yet you lie in wait, while Springsteen is allowed to make his millions, continue his deviant behavior, what your going to take him down now that he's an old has been.

Doesn't matter to me whether he is an old has been or not. I'm not lying in wait, pal. And, quite frankly, it's none of your business how I conduct myself. So, you understand Springsteen is a sexual deviant. On that we can agree.

No I don't find any of your statements comforting or calming. I don't trust your judgement or those you entrust with your evidence.

I could care less if you trust my judgement or those whom I've entrusted with my evidence.

You've already proven yourself to be the kind of person who takes her good sweet 20+ year time to take any action.

Read the thread, pal. Become informed before you comment on me taking my sweet time before I take action. You know not of what you speak.

Not to mention accusing anyone who questions your actions of being a mindcontrol pervert only discredits you, because you steer the focus away from those who actually are.

Sorry, but I don't accuse anyone who questions my actions of being a mind control pervert. Just you. As you sound like one.

That is just irresponsible. You are one of the only people who claims to have damaging evidence against these sickos, yet you go out of your way to make yourself sound like a looney who no one will take serious and believe, and you think I can find that comforting and calming? You spend so much time pointing your condemning finger at innocent people like me that when you finally point it in the right direction it will be like the crying wolf once again. Your a real creep for not holding yourself to a higher standard and not striving to keep yourself credible. I'm sure the children being abused will thank you for pointing your finger at innocent people, instead of getting off your high horse and doing something to stop those who you know are guilty. Shame on you. PAL!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I am the only one who has damning evidence, aren't I? No. I don't sound like a looney, but you do. I'm not looking to comfort or calm you. I was being fecicious. Sorry, but I don't waste much time pointing my finger at anyone. I've already pointed my finger in the right direction. I'm very credible and the creep would be you. Oh, yes. I'm sure the children who are abused think it's all my fault. I'm not pointing fingers at any innocent people. Just the guilty. I like my high horse and you have no clue what I'm doing.

Shame on you, PAL!!!!!!!
My comments are inside the quotes and therefore will not be recognized as a comment and will not post unless I write something outside of the quote.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-09-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 11-09-2008, 01:44 AM
Mr.NAFTA Mr.NAFTA is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 30
Default Re: Is the word porno really that bad?

Yeah go through over 400 pages of posts to find any useful information. You should of Posted the full story in one consolidated section, like oh say the first freaken post. It's like pulling teeth trying to get any straight information out of you. Bit by Bit.

"Sorry, but I don't accuse anyone who questions my actions of being a mind control pervert. Just you. As you sound like one."

Are you seriously denying you have never accused anyone else on these forums of being a mind control pervert? Your so full of shit. Just me huh? Ohhhh I sound like a mind control pervert? Why because I'm advocating for the victims here, yeah great logic there. I'm the pervert because I want to you to take action faster, sure makes me sound like the bad guy. Redirection tactics over and over same o'l story with you, they taught you well how to shift the focus off of yourself. Keep up your game of smoke and mirrors while children suffer. You soooooooooo love all the attention you get, yet when someone asks you some hard hitting questions you do everything in your power to redirect the attention, very smooth. Your as sly as a used car salesmen. Just hurry up and bring that old fart no talent ass bruce down so the public is not subjected to another one of his crappy albums.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 11-09-2008, 08:31 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is the word porno really that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.NAFTA View Post
Yeah go through over 400 pages of posts to find any useful information. You should of Posted the full story in one consolidated section, like oh say the first freaken post. It's like pulling teeth trying to get any straight information out of you. Bit by Bit.

There's plenty of useful information contained in the 400 plus pages. Sorry if it's not to your liking, but I didn't start the thread to satisfy you. Keep in mind, that I don't have to tell you anything. If it's like pulling teeth, you might as well save yourself the grief.

"Sorry, but I don't accuse anyone who questions my actions of being a mind control pervert. Just you. As you sound like one."

Are you seriously denying you have never accused anyone else on these forums of being a mind control pervert? Your so full of shit. Just me huh? Ohhhh I sound like a mind control pervert? Why because I'm advocating for the victims here, yeah great logic there. I'm the pervert because I want to you to take action faster, sure makes me sound like the bad guy. Redirection tactics over and over same o'l story with you, they taught you well how to shift the focus off of yourself. Keep up your game of smoke and mirrors while children suffer. You soooooooooo love all the attention you get, yet when someone asks you some hard hitting questions you do everything in your power to redirect the attention, very smooth. Your as sly as a used car salesmen. Just hurry up and bring that old fart no talent ass bruce down so the public is not subjected to another one of his crappy albums.
There have been many mind controllers/handlers on this site and, yes, I've referred to them as such. As far as perverts, not sure. Don't think so. But, COLD and THE DEVIL definitely were.

You're not advocating for the victims, as I was one.

You're suggesting what I write is pornography.

No one tells me when to take action or how fast I should do so, especially an anonymous poster on a internet forum.

It's not my fault children are suffering.

It is the fault of the sadistic pigs.

Again, blame the messenger.

Reverse psychology.

Yes, they did teach me well.

I don't allow anyone to denegrate me.

When they do, such as yourself, I shift the focus where the focus should be.

Onto the abuser.

Blame, game.

I fail to see how I haven't answered your hard hitting questions.

Sly as a fox.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 11-09-2008, 10:13 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is the word porno really that bad?

"Hey, pal."
Real adult of you.

Yes it is and that's about as much respect as you will receive from me.

"Many children aren't paid to be in pornography, you say. EEK!! Really? Some are paid? Yikes! Otherwise, the rest are forced, right?"

Anyone who has taken any kind of formal debating classes will tell you never to make statements with absolutes. There is the possiblity that some children are given money for say their families in 3rd world countries to lure them into agreeing to be in pornography.

Who made a statement with absolutes? I certainly agree that some children ARE FORCED into pornography by their parents and are given money, but that money doesn't remain with the child. It goes to the family; and, therefore, the children are forced to do so for their parent's benefit and if they do so of their own free will, the adults who engage in these acts with them are the criminals.

"Yep. I'm saying pornography is pornography whether you're paid or not. Whether you're a porn star partaking in such of your own free will or a CHILD forced to partake in PORNOGRAPHY against your own free will. However, there's a difference, pal? Do you see the difference betwen a child being forced against their own free will and an adult doing so of their own choosing?"

There have been well documented cases of children agreeing to partake in being filmed doing sexual favors for men, one which famous case was a Russian guy who took money for many rich europeans to make custom kiddy porn sex tapes with torture and even snuffing. So yes some children agree to be in these movies of their own free will, but you know what lady that doesn't fucking count because they arn't mature enough mentally to make those kinds of decisions.

Excuse me, but I've never said that children who agree to partake in being filmed doing sexual favors for men do so of their own free will. I've said those adults who film them are the criminals and not the children.

Like many pornstars who have been abused and are stuck in a childish mental state are not mature enough to consent to such contracts. Oh you doubt me children have agreed to take money to be in porn?

I'm sure there are many porn stars who are stuck in a child like state and are not mature enough to consent to such contracts, but, unfortunately, in that respect, it doesn't matter. It's their age that counts. I never doubted that children have agreed to take money to be in porn. Seems you're making things up as you go along here, pal. I've said, those children who do so are not committing a criminal act. Those adults who intice them with money are the criminals.

History lesson for you, why don't you look up tracilords, entered porn underage with a fake ID at about 15-16, made a lot of money doing it too, but it's still kiddy porn. Oh wow blow your mind that a child would actually lie there way into porn?

Excuse me, again, but why would a fake ID showing that you're 15 or 16 benefit the child? The adult who sees the ID and knows the child is underage, is the criminal.

doesn't matter these pornstars have the minds of children, yet you hold them fully resposible for their actions. You don't know what abuse they suffered, you don't know their hidden pasts. No you just like to sit back and judge like your the only one who has ever been a victim or taken advantage of, your such a creep.

Not every porn star has the mind of a child, pal. Get real. I'm not judging anyone. I said there are porn stars who partake in pornography of their own free will. Let me elaborate. By law, they engage in pornography of their own free will because they are adults. There are children who are lured with money and the adults who partake in these actions with children are the criminals . There are those imprisoned in mind control cults who have no choice but to do as they are told to do.

"Children who are forced to partake in pornography are doing so against their own free will. Get it? FORCED? Alot of pornography is not made against people's will or wishes, you say. Where are you living? Under a rock? There is a ton of pornography out there made of people's own free will and wishes."

Again I will point out Traci Lords, free will vs. being forced? Your narrow mindness is shocking. Adults can be forced, or have the minds of children and manipulated, and children have don't pornography of their own free will, doesn't make it any less wrong. Open your eyes.

I would think that adults who engage in pornography and have the minds of children and are manipulated are under control to a certain degree. However, not all adults who partake in pornography are being manipulated.

"Not every porn star is being manipulated or controlled. What I'm writing about is not pornographic material. I'm writing about criminal activities perpetrated against me when I was a child. PERIOD! For you to think that posting it publicly for others to read is criminal, is, well, RIDICULOUS!"

Oh so now your an expert on pornstars, which ones are in control, how about a list of names of which are in control and which are being manipulated. Boycott all those not in control, do tell, who? come on who? listen them all out, your got the energy.

No. I'm not an expert on porn stars. But, it would stand to reason that not every porn star is being manipulated.

"It is a crime. Not, IF it's a crime. There is not statue of limitations, pal, so the proof and evidence is still valid."

List which laws they have broken that you have proof of, I'd like to research this "no statue of limitations" bullshit.

A statute of limitations does not apply and, are you kidding me? You don't know what laws they have broken?

"Oh, yeah, it's real criminal of me cause I haven't gotten off my ass and done more. You'll see. You have no clue what I've done, pal."

No I have no clue what you've done, that's the problem missy, more people should be informed of what you've done, but no. Why do you babbling about the same crap over and over but never give the details about the proof and what you've done. Why do I not have a clue what you have done? Share with us all in detail what you've done.

Go read the mind control within the music industry thread and stop being lazy. I don't have to share with you or anyone else any other details and I certainly don't have to provide you with proof of anything.

"Oh, please. Stop telling me I'm guilty of something for which I am not. I'm not covering anything up. I think you've read about it here."

Your guilty of not going enough.

I'm guilty of nothing and for you to state that I'm guilty of not going enough is insane. You have no clue what I went through.

I'm certain you are the one who is judging.


"Excuse me, pal, but I'm not responsible for the actions of the perverts against children. They are."

Sure back out and point the finger at someone else. Miss I didn't do anything, that's the problem you don't do anything. Your like a mom who watches her husband abuse their kids for 20 years while she sits back and goes I didn't do anything, he beat me too. Yeah your a grown damn woman your suppose to raise to the occassion, not hide the the details of the truth.

Back out of what? I'm certainly not pointing the finger at anyone else. Oh, stop with accusing me of not doing anything or not doing enough. I did plenty. I'm certainly not responsible for the actions of every pervert in this world. They are responsible for their own actions. Sorry, pal, but your logic is twisted. I escaped a "mind control," trauma-based cult and your accusing me of not doing enough. Don't tell me what kind of a mother I am.

I have risen to the occasion, pal and since I don't know you and you don't know me, you have no clue from what I have risen.

BTW, my life isn't any of your business.


"Sorry, pal, but I didn't allow Springsteen to go on abusing children. Why in the world do you think that I allowed any of the perverts to go free and continue abusing others?"

Because you say you have proof yet he is still making god aweful music, first of all he's has no talent, so I have not doubt he didn't something dirty to get a music contract in the first place. Why don't you take these perverts down TONIGHT, TOMORROW, stop waiting, I'm sick of hearing out him still making records, they all suck, get off your ass and stop him.

I could care less about stopping Springsteen from making music even though it is awful. That wasn't my concern. The proof I provided is in safe hands and safe keeping. My protectors will determine how, when and where to release it. I trust their judgment.

"I'll spend my energy as I see fit."

Yeah verbally abusing me, instead of being down the no talent ass bruce, good job I hope your children are proud.

You would be the one who is verbally abusive and my children are very proud of me.

"What do you do to help those who are still being victimized?"

I am not the one with proof. If I had the proof I'd use it, I'd mass email it to everyone, fax it to the world, europe, asia the middle east, all his pictures, everything. I don't have it thought do I? I have no proof because it didn't happen to me. Why are you always diverting the focus of action away from yourself?

As I said, the evidence rests in the hands of my protectors and they will determine when and where. I trust their judgement. I don't divert. I hae spent several hours responding to your comment of which you should be grateful

"Who the hell are WE? Are you more than one? Split/alters? Oh, yeah, I'm committing a crime. Give me a break, fool!"

"We" the many, the internet, the gobal information superhigh way, the "we's" that are all linked together, I don't ask for it just personally, I'm not selfish, I ask for the proof on behalf of the world!!!!!!!! Yes not coming forward to law enforcement with evidence IT A CRIME!!!!!!! your the fool!!!!! PAL

I wouldn't be where I am today, if I were a fool.

From where does your anger derive itself?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-09-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.