Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2005, 03:08 PM

Default CHEMTRAILS????????

Anybody figured out what the hell those planes are spewing around the country, I think its some kind of toxic crap or maybe forced vaccinations through the air we breathe. And I believe those planes to be NSA or NATO. as i live by one of the largest Air Force bases in America. They appear to be white in color.

Old 11-13-2005, 03:29 PM

Default Re: CHEMTRAILS????????

Interesting...

Well, whatever you do, donít breathe it in.
Donít be afraid of it either, it could just be flour! Maybe more terrorism that Americans must endure.

It could also be a slow poison. Maybe they want you dead before the time comes. To die before you have a chance to fight.

Maybe it will make you crave something, to distract you, stall you.

Just some thoughts.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:18 PM

Redrat
The chemtrail program is a subject requiring hours of study. One faction holds that this is a global effort to reduce global warming by covering the sky with toxic crap to sheild against the suns rays. Another faction is weather control, for military purposes of course. Still another theory is population culling and or mind control. Many sites delve into this just google search chemtrails.
I myself have been watching the sky for 2 years now. It is true. The biggest clue was the completey normal contrails left by ALL jets in the sky for 2 weeks after Katrina.. I guess they had to recalibrate or rethink their efforts in this regard. Another keyword for chemtrails is orgonite. Yes, I know this will sound bizzaro, but the stuff works.
Lastly "Slavery and the Eight Veils", may explain at least a little why the world is in it's current state.
If all that fails, go grab your favorite alcholic beverage.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:57 PM

Well after seeing a plane spray here few years ago I did some research on it myself but its been a while. I can asure you what I saw had nothing to do with reduceing global warming since they probably werent 300 feet high when spraying. It would obviously not stay in the air long enoguh to do any good.
From the research I did then it seems the consistancy of these chemichal and metal sprays arent always the same their probalby experementing. However thier does seem to be one thing that is consistent in most tests, Barium as far as I know the only known use for it is to suppress the imune system. That may not be the only reason for the stuff but I'm sure its a big part of it.

This site claims that Barium in the atmosphre can cause it to heat up and suggests its used to cause the socalled greenhouse affect.

http://proliberty.com/observer/20001112.htm

Some articles written here by ANONYMOUS claims its main purpose is mind control the disolving of the minds ability to discern between reality and imagination. Read all the links at the bottom by him. An interesting read.

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=42&contentid=214

Interestingly I live in the middle of nowhere nearest house is probably close to a mile away. They must realy be desperate to get everyone to spray out here. A friend said they were spraying again last week no wonder I have been sick again.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:58 PM

Heres some interesting pictures of chemtrails.

http://www.evolutionquebec.com/site/chemtrai/chemphot.html

It helped me identify that ive seen them in my country too. They take many forms.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:33 PM

Barium is used in flourescent lamps. It lowers the work function. Rather it enables the plasma discharge to start and conduct electricity easier. Now what could you use that for. Well, over the horizon radar for instance. Just coat the sky with conductive crap and bounce radio waves off of this layer.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:43 PM

That may be a use for it but like I said the plane I saw spraying was flying low, to low for that use
Old 11-10-2008, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDominio View Post
Interesting...

Well, whatever you do, donít breathe it in.
Donít be afraid of it either, it could just be flour! Maybe more terrorism that Americans must endure.

It could also be a slow poison. Maybe they want you dead before the time comes. To die before you have a chance to fight.

Maybe it will make you crave something, to distract you, stall you.

Just some thoughts.
If they're spraying the air, how is one not to breathe it?
Old 11-10-2008, 11:31 PM

Weather modification is what it is.