Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2008, 03:04 AM
Leap in, limp out

Default Re: Is Harry Potter Initiating Children Into Magic, Wicca, Witchcraft & Satanism?

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED THAT THE CONTROLLER WORD:'SPRINGSTEEN'-WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS CONVO?
ANYONE NOTICE THIS?

Old 11-13-2008, 11:47 AM

Default Re: Is Harry Potter Initiating Children Into Magic, Wicca, Witchcraft & Satanism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED THAT THE CONTROLLER WORD:'SPRINGSTEEN'-WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS CONVO?
ANYONE NOTICE THIS?
I highly doubt that if anyone noticed, they care.

You would be the only one in that category.

Seems to me if you look around this place, you'll find that many times YOU have brought up Springsteen's name in various threads and other members, as well.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The way you quote is so annoying.
It's the most efficient way to structure a reply.

Quote:
Most fairytales are introducing children to an alter reality.

Get it???

Need I say more?
Yes you do. What's wrong with being introduced into a fantasy alter reality?Most engineers and programmers whom I've met are completely fascinated by fantasy stories like "Lord of the Rings" or sci-fi stories like "I, Robot". Not only are they entertaining, it also helps them open their minds to new ideas and perspectives. In no way does it indoctrinate them for evil or limit their minds in any way... quite the contrary actually.

In fact, many cultures throughout history use or used mind-altering drugs (often psychedelics) during the transition ritual towards manhood precisely because it introduced the youngster to an alter perspective on life and this experience was believed to help them as adults. Having tried LSD twice myself, I know first hand how a psychedelic experience can increase a person's level of spirituality.

Quote:
How do I know JK Rowlings didn't write these books on her own?

Cause I'm intelligent enough to know that this woman who was dirt poor and had scraps of paper laying around about a
fairy-tale involving a wizard and, who was unable to put this story into published form for a very long time while living practically homeless, didn't all of a sudden one day do it on her own.

She received help from the CONTROLLERS in accomoplishing this task and bringing the occult to the minds of our children through cinema and book form while she and they made billions in the process.
Harry Potter is superficial and childish entertainment with no real depth or insight into the occult whatsoever. WTF are you talking about?

Quote:
The CONTROLLERS use others to peddle their bullshit and make them rich and famous in the process.

The same way they made Springsteen something he isn't through studio magic and publicity hype.
Obviously, Hollywood and the music industry are responsible for creating "stars" as they see fit. Obviously, they use their best tricks to gain as much money from these "stars", including the creation of a fake image. Obviously, Hollywood and the music industry are used by the NWO as propaganda machines. To say that Harry Potter is part of an elaborate NWO conspiracy to lead the masses away from Christianity to the occult and to say that RK Rowling is just a pawn who never wrote the books in the first place.... that, however, is fiction.

Kids just like stories about witches and wizards, RK Rowling knew how to play that and Hollywood saw how to make a forture from Rowling's work. That's all there's to it.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
It's the most efficient way to structure a reply.

Yes you do. What's wrong with being introduced into a fantasy alter reality?Most engineers and programmers whom I've met are completely fascinated by fantasy stories like "Lord of the Rings" or sci-fi stories like "I, Robot". Not only are they entertaining, it also helps them open their minds to new ideas and perspectives. In no way does it indoctrinate them for evil or limit their minds in any way... quite the contrary actually.

In fact, many cultures throughout history use or used mind-altering drugs (often psychedelics) during the transition ritual towards manhood precisely because it introduced the youngster to an alter perspective on life and this experience was believed to help them as adults. Having tried LSD twice myself, I know first hand how a psychedelic experience can increase a person's level of spirituality.

Harry Potter is superficial and childish entertainment with no real depth or insight into the occult whatsoever. WTF are you talking about?

Obviously, Hollywood and the music industry are responsible for creating "stars" as they see fit. Obviously, they use their best tricks to gain as much money from these "stars", including the creation of a fake image. Obviously, Hollywood and the music industry are used by the NWO as propaganda machines. To say that Harry Potter is part of an elaborate NWO conspiracy to lead the masses away from Christianity to the occult and to say that RK Rowling is just a pawn who never wrote the books in the first place.... that, however, is fiction.

Kids just like stories about witches and wizards, RK Rowling knew how to play that and Hollywood saw how to make a forture from Rowling's work. That's all there's to it.
The way you quote is not the most sufficient way.

It makes me not want to reply to you.

Hey, maybe that's your objective.

Being introduced into a fairy-tale world is okay as long as it's not repeated over and over again.

However, it is.

Repetition is key when you're talking about mind control and altering one's reality.

It's starts at a very young age; sexual programming, too; especially by Disney. Music; television and cinema follow with violence; in your face sexuality in order to shape and mold our children as the PERVERTS desire and TO ALTER THEIR REALITY.

It's better to live in reality than an altered state of mind.

If the CONTROLLERS thought otherwise, they wouldn't grasp our children's minds from the moment they were born.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-14-2008 at 11:01 AM.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:21 AM

Quote:
The way you quote is not the most sufficient way.
It is. It clearly links every statement with the statement(s) it is a response to and it makes a post much more readable.

Quote:
It makes me not want to reply to you.
That's your problem. My way of posting is the default way of posting on many other forums and the way I've been posting for more than five years. I'm not planning to change that because you don't feel comfortable with it.

Quote:
Being introduced into a fairy-tale world is okay as long as it's not repeated over and over again.
It all depends on whether or not you believe the presented world is real.

Quote:
It's starts at a very young age; sexual programming, too; especially by Disney. Music; television and cinema follow with violence; in your face sexuality in order to shape and mold our children as the PERVERTS desire and TO ALTER THEIR REALITY.
Correct. I don't see how Harry Potter add much to this, though. It's quite harmless imo.

Quote:
It's better to live in reality than an altered state of mind.

If the CONTROLLERS thought otherwise, they wouldn't grasp our children's minds from the moment they were born.
Wrong. Our "controllers" just want to change the reality they live in by changing the perception of reality by our youth. As the next generation takes over from the previous, that perception becomes reality. Having an altered state of mind or immersing yourself in a fantasy world is entirely irrelevant to this.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:37 PM

Quote:
It is. It clearly links every statement with the statement(s) it is a response to and it makes a post much more readable.

That's your problem. My way of posting is the default way of posting on many other forums and the way I've been posting for more than five years. I'm not planning to change that because you don't feel comfortable with it.

It all depends on whether or not you believe the presented world is real.

Correct. I don't see how Harry Potter add much to this, though. It's quite harmless imo.

Wrong. Our "controllers" just want to change the reality they live in by changing the perception of reality by our youth. As the next generation takes over from the previous, that perception becomes reality. Having an altered state of mind or immersing yourself in a fantasy world is entirely irrelevant to this.
Too many contradictions in your post.

What I wrote before your comment is correct.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Too many contradictions in your post.
There are no contradictions. You're probably just too stupid to understand it
Old 11-18-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
There are no contradictions. You're probably just too stupid to understand it
I've read it again and since I'm highly intelligent, I understand that you have contradicted yourself several times in your post.

Again, what I wrote is correct.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:35 AM

Quote:
I've read it again and since I'm highly intelligent, I understand that you have contradicted yourself several times in your post.
You? Highly intelligent? You're one of the greatest idiots I've ever encountered on an internet forum.

By the way, I'm a member of Mensa and an IT consultant. I make a living putting complex problems in abstract terms and implementing them
Old 11-24-2008, 04:17 PM

Quote:
You? Highly intelligent? You're one of the greatest idiots I've ever encountered on an internet forum.

By the way, I'm a member of Mensa and an IT consultant. I make a living putting complex problems in abstract terms and implementing them
I, sir, am no idiot.

Are you implying that because you are an IT consultant, you are an expert in all matters and your opinions should not be challenged because you're always right due to the fact that your an IT consultant?