Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2005, 04:20 PM

Default Re: Destroying the community

I took a look at the Shaffer article about not voting, and he mentions how youthful idealists expressed how the system may be seriously imperfect, but it's better to "work within" the system to help change it. That sentiment has been sold to many young idealists largely in reference to corporate and political careers. That is, citizens are told that the elite has dominance but if you want to resist why not scout your own subversive campaign for the forces of good?

With this mindset it's not much further along to warp young minds into various elite and Gramscian/Communist game plans. How many people once thought they were fighting the system for good then ended up being part of the camouflage? I think many politicians fall into this trap.

Gramscian subversives have sold their technique to the very people they are trying to destroy.

Old 04-02-2005, 06:17 PM

I whole-heartedly agree with you Draken, dictatorship is the only system that ultimately works.

Too often people associate the word dictatorship with evil and oppression in much the same way that we associate violence with the same meaning. Violence in itself is not evil, but violence can be used with evil intent, or to defend from evil. If someone assaulted my loved ones in order to steal their money and food the violence is tainted with evil intention. If I act against this violence in defence of my loved ones, I use violence in the name of righteousness.

The only just dictatorship is God’s.

WHAT = The commandments of God
WHOM = God the creator
WHAT AUTHORITY = God is the creator; therefore, the authority.

It’s really simple huh?
Old 04-02-2005, 09:29 PM

Peace be upon you,

There is a good dictator and a bad one indeed. The good one doesn't make any decision except after "due consultation" with the leaders of the different communities, the bad one ignores their opinions.

But God taught us that the system has to start from the very base, from the family, every male leader of a family comes up with one unanimous opinion (vote)after due consultation with his crew (wife and mature children), then this male leader goes into a meeting with the leaders of the other families in the community to discuss and reach a "Unanimous" opinion.

The decision MUST be unanimous, since if one voice is ignored, it will result in mutiny and division not long after. So to ensure that the decisions are unanimous God commands the believers that they shall OBEY the people in charge and by doing that they are obeying Him.

The people in charge are elected unanimously by the community leaders (the husbands), after election the members put their trust in God and follow the leader when he makes a final decision.

The leader of a community can never make any decision except after taking all the opinions (votes + ideas) into account, afterall he knows that God is watching him and every action is recorded.

Why there must be a leader in the system of "Submission" ? just imagine if there was no "one" leader, the ship will surely sink, because of disputes, there must be one captain to make the final decision and all the members who trust him must obey.

The prolem with modern democracy i believe is the issue of "representatives", since every issue must be openly debated by the whole community, not just some few representatives.

[42:38] They respond to their Lord by observing the Contact Prayers (Salat). Their affairs are decided after due consultation among themselves, and from our provisions to them they give (to charity).

[4:59] O you who believe, you shall obey GOD, and you shall obey the messenger, and those in charge among you. If you dispute in any matter, you shall refer it to GOD and the messenger, if you do believe in GOD and the Last Day. This is better for you, and provides you with the best solution.

I have to say that such a system has no chance of success except if there are strong families, strong communities.

And there can be no strong communites without being God-centered.

Since belief in a superhuman entity unites the people, belief in the creatures divides them.

My message is simply that, uniting the believers around God alone in one united nation called the "united submitters nation", our law is found in one book (Quran) the final proven testament.

[61:4] GOD loves those who fight in His cause united in one column, like the bricks in one wall.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 04-03-2005, 04:42 AM

Yeah DaddyLongLeg, it really is that simple! In principal. The huge task is to get people to turn back to God - that's the complex problem we face today.

Our "civilization" has ended up so far from its normal, natural state that people today can't imagine matters to be THAT different. The idea of "Progress" make people believe the illusion - lie, in fact - that ours is THE most "evolved", sophisticated civilization there ever was.

Darwinism claims that out of nothing evolved - BY PURE CHANCE - something that by "natural selection evolved" into the most perfect entity there ever was and that we eventually become GODS if we follow this "evolution" to its "natural" conclusion.

The Traditional outlook is the complete opposite: in the Beginning of Time we had The Golden Age. This age ended and a Silver Age took its place. After a Bronze Age we now live in the Iron Age or Dark Age of the Kali Yuga, according to Hindu Tradition. This doctrine is a Universal one. In every Tradition you can find the corresponding doctrine; for instance, in the Nordic/Hyperborean Tradition it's called Ragnarokkr/Ragnarök (Wagner's Götterdämmerung).

Since the nature of Order is decadence into Chaos this chain of events is unstoppable.

The process Ahmad describes is the only way I think Order can be reinstated. I also believe this to be impossible on the large scale it would need to be established. The kind of community Ahmad describes is the kind also truebeliever has been talking about and that kind of community would be the most enormous threat to status quo, that is to The State <a href="http://www.lewrockwell.com/shaffer/shaffer-arch.html
">Butler Shaffer</a> talks about. It would have to come to a serious stand off situation between the State and that kind of Community, where a lot of blood would have to be spilt and a lot of destruction take place. The State would wreak this havoc in its fight for survival, and not because the Community wants a bloody revolution.

I've ran out of steam for the moment but for anyone interested in the concept of the World of Tradition, the concept of the four Ages follow these links:

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=677&forum=3&PHPSESSID=a7bfc 4a9f5bed702a28044cd7f8dea2c">SOLIPSISM - KALI-YUGA - RIGHT-WING ATTITUDE by Ferenc Buji</a>
<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=590&forum=3&PHPSESSID=a7bfc 4a9f5bed702a28044cd7f8dea2c">INTEGRAL TRADITION Revolt against the modern world CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION</a>
Old 04-03-2005, 06:03 AM

Send a message via ICQ to silence Send a message via AIM to silence Send a message via MSN to silence Send a message via Yahoo to silence

I agree.
Old 04-03-2005, 06:03 AM

Send a message via ICQ to silence Send a message via AIM to silence Send a message via MSN to silence Send a message via Yahoo to silence

I agree.
Old 04-03-2005, 07:56 PM

Actually, Darwin didn't create the religion of evolution. His students and followers did. If you read his book, "Origen of the Species", he doesn't say anything about man originating from priomordial sludge, in fact, he does recognize God in his book. His two main points in the book are "selection"-how females choose males with the best genes to continue the species and "adaptation"-how the species adapts to the environment to survive. "Survival of the fitest" was some globalist bullshit concept some students of his came up with to justify themselves as superior to the rest of humanity whereas the rest of us are seen as useless eaters in their eyes. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-04-2005, 04:34 AM

Yeah nohope you are right about that. When I went to university I noticed the exact same sentiment being preached by elitist academic types.

Both Wallace and Darwin expressed the view that there had to be some kind of outside intervention when it came to the origin of the species.
Old 04-04-2005, 08:04 AM

Actually, wasn't it Wallace who came up with the missing link (pun definately intended) in the Evolution theory, which was the concept of the "Survival Of The Fittest"?

In a feverish psychotic fit as well, on his deathbed...

I think w102pdc has written something about that, check it out...
Old 04-04-2005, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Actually, wasn't it Wallace who came up with the missing link (pun definately intended) in the Evolution theory, which was the concept of the "Survival Of The Fittest"?

In a feverish psychotic fit as well, on his deathbed...

I think w102pdc has written something about that, check it out...
Yeah, I remember reading his post, it was that cocksucker Wallace who started it and every science/reason lackey that followed after. :-P
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...